Rant Trck.me

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bizgold2000

bizgold2000

• Bronze
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 08:06 PM

Im sure many of you are using this tracking service. Im frustrated because I have tried many trackers over the years and I always go back to trck.me.

They just seem to have the features I want in the way I like to use them.

But I know TimTech is pretty much no longer a thing. and This past week Trck.me has been down twice, Including today.

I dont know where else to go. I tryed Hitsconnect but It just didnt feel as usable to me.

So does anyone have any suggestions?

Steve Smith

#2 Laur

Laur

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 30 October 2018 - 02:39 AM

Have you tried LeadsLeap's tracker? I use it to track where from my opt-ins come and it works great.

Using it my website's url is masked as trackr.leadsleap.com/123abc but since I am using mostly credit based advertising where websites are in frames, then nobody sees/cares about it and I do not need any paid tracker like clickmagik yet..

To track opt.ins it's necessary to place tracking code on thank-you page

Hope it helps!

#3 Glen Palo

Glen Palo

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 08 November 2018 - 05:34 AM

I have been a member of LeadsLeap since 2010 and use it regularly. Customer service is top notch. 

#4 ngrimshawe

ngrimshawe

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 9 posts
  • LocationLondon On.

Posted 13 November 2018 - 05:32 PM

Steve

I felt just like you until very recently when I talked to Justin Ledvina, who, if I understood correctly is the new sole owner of Trck.me. He has hired a programmer, updated the servers I believe and is dedicated to getting it back on track. 

I'm back to using it because I just couldn't find anything that worked as well for a reasonable price. 

Nick Grimshawe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users