Marketing Checkpoint

If Safelists Don't Work, Why Do They Exist?

Q. If safelists don't work, why do they exist?

A. They exist because the person who runs the safelist gets to send a lot of ads. They can mail the entire list anytime they want. But more importantly, they get to reply to every registration with an ad. And since they usually require you to confirm your registration before you can send email, they know that your address is valid.

WARNING: Some safelist owners will sell your confirmed email address to others.

http://trck.me/204901/banner.jpg

Rudi Vanhaecke
Bronze Team Leader SFI
Inrernet Marketing Professional

http://i41.tinypic.com/1zp626e.jpg

Waterstraat 59
8730 Beernem
Belgium
Europe

rudihomebusiness@gmail.com
Mobile: +32496292333
Phone: +3250791910

@instant_fortune..

http://sfi4.com/11219288.3000/FREE

• 1 year later...

Most exist because they help marketers to introduce their sites/offers to  each other. I don't think starting one for the sole purpose of having a list is going to make the site last for long.

What sites that you're using have "sold" your email address?

You're invited to my NEW site List Impact.

http://www.listimpact.com/affiliate/banners/468x60b.jpg

Want me to build a profitable advertising site for you? Contact me.
I have a "done-for-you service" for serious marketers (limited).

Safelists do work, and they exist for a few reasons:

• They give the owner a place to advertise.
  • They make money for the owner.
  • They give the rest of us a place to
    • Gain experience advertising and marketing online (a lot can be learned with safelists)
    • Advertise without having to pay (a huge help for newbies and/or low budgets)
    • Test campaigns and new ideas before going to paid solutions.

There are many naysayers against safelists, but they do serve a valuable purpose, and do work. As Paulserban said: if you do it correctly!

Taking another kick at the can, because I can.

• 2 months later...

Have you never been captivated by an ad

in a safelist?  They exist because they work.

It helps to brand you effectively at the VERY least.

Especially for those that do not have a big budget.

Safelists are worthwhile.  But it should not be your only

source of marketing.

• 4 weeks later...

A lot of people seem concerned that a safelist owner will sell their email address.  Who cares?  I hope you are not giving out your most trusted (for friends and associates) email addresses to people you don't know.  I have over 50 gmail addresses.  If people want to sell them - fine. 

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

• 4 months later...

I have worked mailers full time for a few years now.. and I found it a great way to build my list.. I wanted to create my own mailer as honestly I wanted to do things a little differently than some owners.. 

No it is not for the purpose of the owner to send their ads.. although you do share your programs but sending  too much is kinda over doing it and people become very immune to it pretty quick..

I feel it is to build a active community of marketers.. 

I do feel however if you are putting yourself out there daily and then open a mailer or te or whatever it is a excellent way to brand to gain authority and so on.. but this really takes time , commitment and consistency ..

Safelists work for building a list, it is what you do with that list that will gain you income..

Anything is possible if you are consistent and put yourself out there.. 

Diane Mumm

http://MountainHighMailer.com

http://MountainHighMailer.info

• Gain experience advertising and marketing online (a lot can be learned with safelists)

There are many naysayers against safelists, but they do serve a valuable purpose, and do work. As Paulserban said: if you do it correctly!

I agree with Joel on all points that he presented.

I use Viral Mailers daily and see other Top Marketers using them to promote their programs.

My only problem with them is that... I Keep Joining and Buying Stuff from the ads that I see.

Hi safe listers,

If you join through the faucet page, you get 5,000 satoshis just to join my Deliverer Safe List. Would that be considered 'work'?

If a safe list doesn't work, please inform the webmaster. It can be fixed!

They work, you have to be consistent in your mailing to get results. You will not get any results if you mail once in a while only.

http://bestanimations.com/Signs&Shapes/Arrows/animated-blue-arrow-down.gif

Email 1000 Random Members Daily Without Credits

members for free. NO CREDITS REQUIRED. Increase

your reach with credits and hercublurbs.

My #1 Source For Free Advertising On Autopilot

Reliable traffic service online for over 7 years. 2 ways

to start generating traffic on autopilot along with

several FREE marketing and lead generation tools.

• 4 months later...

Any site which can deliver traffic is valuable to any marketer.

The art of converting what is deemed "junk" traffic to sales is an art which cannot be learnt in a day.

Safelists work if you use them the right way and for me, my most effective method is building an email list.

Safelists exist for marketers because they are proven to bring traffic and results.

Safelists exist for owners because it is a way to build a list and a way of growing the list fast with the help of affiliates. However if the owners are focusing on themselves and not the members, the safelist will usually not last long.

Just my 2 cents...

100% Free Profit System Generates $100 and $500 on Autopilot!

More Details Here...

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

You said everything!  :D

http://bestanimations.com/Signs&Shapes/Arrows/animated-blue-arrow-down.gif

Email 1000 Random Members Daily Without Credits

members for free. NO CREDITS REQUIRED. Increase

your reach with credits and hercublurbs.

My #1 Source For Free Advertising On Autopilot

Reliable traffic service online for over 7 years. 2 ways

to start generating traffic on autopilot along with

several FREE marketing and lead generation tools.

• 4 months later...

Safelists have multiple benefits, they are best alternative to expensive solo ads where you pay close to $0.5 per click. Plus they are income sources. To make them really work and get max out of them, there still has to be some marketing system in place, it's good if you build a list with them like forum member aprild.marketing said before.

• 1 month later...

Q. If safelists don't work, why do they exist? A. They exist because the person who runs the safelist gets to send a lot of ads. They can mail the entire list anytime they want. But more importantly, they get to reply to every registration with an ad. And since they usually require you to confirm your registration before you can send email, they know that your address is valid. WARNING: Some safelist owners will sell your confirmed email address to others. http://trck.me/204901/banner.jpg

They do work if you use them right. The problem I have seen is that people use them once or twice and get mad when they don't make a profit. the trick to using them is persistence.

Free Video Chat Service! Get Connected And Stay Connected!

Click Here!

• 2 months later...

Are you kidding?

I have earned a full-time income online since 2001 using mostly safelists!

You tell em, miss!

Safelists work without a doubt. 

...and the sale of an email address isn't a kingdom issue for me. The trade off for the benefits I reap from safelists are worth the "risk."

Safelists do a great job at introducing a new internet marketer to passive traffic. I still generate leads from this form of marketing, too.

No marketing strategy will work if consistency isn't applied.

• 10 months later...

yes safelists work, that's why they exist. i remember when i owned one mybigmoney has been long gone during the hey days of safelists.

yes it brings traffic to both safelist owners and the safelist members, be it free member or upgraded member, as long as you use good eye-catching subjects.