Marketing Checkpoint

Need a free autoresponder service suggestion

rpsmith

Hi,

I am having to revamp and upgrade one of my sites.  I need to find a free autoresponder service that will let me get in touch with my members to inform/update them on what is happening. The reason I am taking this approach is because my site was blacklisted by the ISPs (hence the shutdown and revamping).

Can anyone suggest a free service that will allow me to upload my member's emails and get things rolling?

Thanks.

Free Video Chat Service! Get Connected And Stay Connected!

Click Here!

Hi,

Most auto-responder services do not allow the importing of existing lists and the ones that do will set them as pending subscribers until they agree to receive messages from your service. This is just common sense protection against anti-spam violations.

This might be a quicker solution.

You can create a new folder in your contacts in gmail, add your member list, and use that to let them know what is going on. Just do not send to more than 500 contacts per hour.

Hope that helps,

• 1 month later...

I have been thinking about this same problem and started looking for a way to have my members sty in touch with me, to eliminate all the time wasting and problems with autoresponders. I hit on an application for team collaboration to share the responsibility of staying in touch with Slack and that led me to search for alternatives at https://fleep.io/blog/best-slack-alternatives/

I don't have anything in place yet, but that is the direction I am going to pursue.

sig.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Here are free autoresponders, highly recommended, it allows you to import existing contacts provided they will click on confirmation email. it allows you too send a customized message to them informing them that you are transferring them to a new autoresponder..

Hi,

I am having to revamp and upgrade one of my sites.  I need to find a free autoresponder service that will let me get in touch with my members to inform/update them on what is happening. The reason I am taking this approach is because my site was blacklisted by the ISPs (hence the shutdown and revamping).

Can anyone suggest a free service that will allow me to upload my member's emails and get things rolling?

Thanks.