Photo
- - - - -

Expecting Things To Change Without Putting In Any Effort Is...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 captkirk

captkirk

Never Give in! and Never Quit!

• Moderators
  • 2,827 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 April 2019 - 08:40 AM

Hi Fellow MC Members and Guests,

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here...

"Expecting Things To Change Without Putting In Any Effort Is Like Waiting For a Ship At The Airport." - Unknown

Tell me, Are YOU putting in the Effort -OR- Waiting For YOUR Ship to arrive at the Airport? - How Are You Putting In The Effort?

#2 Clare Bowen

Clare Bowen

Hot

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 27 April 2019 - 04:45 AM

Yes, for me it's balancing both the maintenance and growth of what I have, and helping others to benefit from my accumulated knowledge and experience, and effort towards learning and applying new skills. I put a lot of effort into my work online, and I'm proud of what I've accomplished and even what I will still accomplish.

TM-banner468x60.gif

#3 weblord

weblord

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 11:20 PM

Every day is promotion day here in Weblord, Inc. all my staff are at work busy in safelists, traffic exchanges and classified ad posting. I'm their coach. Do a little maintenance here and there, update a few scripts to the latest, then promotion, promotion and promotion.

#4 Bruno Duarte

Bruno Duarte

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 12 May 2019 - 09:19 AM

Success depends on how much effort anyone makes to whatever in life, either in business or personal. Well said!

5MF_2_468x60.gif.gif

#5 weblord

weblord

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 12 May 2019 - 08:37 PM

promotion is the name of the game. internet business are for hard workers and smart workers alike, whichever you are there, it requires work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users