Marketing Checkpoint

Clickbank integration on LFM script?

Bruno Duarte

don't you have online manuals included with it or a main help file?

have you asked in clickbank?

Hi Weblord, thanks for the replying. Unfortunately the script doesnt come with "how to" for CB integration, I did found on CB knowledge base the INS to integrate, but unfortunately im not so tech savy on this type of coding, so which is why I am looking for someone with the experience and perhaps able to outsource the work for this. 

Stay awesome!

Hi guys, 

I wonder if there is anyone in here who has knowledge with LFM scripts and knows how to integrate ClickBank payments on this kind of script?

Cheers,

Bruno

Hi Bruno,

This is the site that might can help you: http://www.hoover-usa.com

you may outsource it, hire like 100000+ choices of workers for it

you name your price, the cheapest bid wins your project

plus get your U.S.$20.00 from me to start your project, signup free

Hi guys, 

I wonder if there is anyone in here who has knowledge with LFM scripts and knows how to integrate ClickBank payments on this kind of script?

Cheers,

Bruno

well captkirk that's you, you're not Bruno. let's wait for his update

I think Bruno want someone that can resolve his concerns and get the job done.

If I had a broken pipe and no water, I would pay the first contractor that can fix my pipe right now instead of later.

Thanks for the input guys, and sorry toke me a while to get back. I wanted to hear from the script developers themselves before I would take on deals and now finally got a feedback from them. 

So I will have to wait on it for the moment, they are currently working on updating for new different processors, CB, plus a few more. (CB is half way in the script already, so I will have to wait they finish all the updates. So I will have then more options to add when the time comes, in the meantime, the site is it as is was intented to be in the first place.

Anyone can join and use it. When the new updates come, I will then take the decision on available upgrades on the site. 

Thank guys, You´re awesome!  :D

i guess so it will be just like wordpress that offers various plugin just install, activate, set up and it's all there. but of course in this type of commercial script, since they started as paid, they all have to request payment for the plugin. until i come along and give away free plugins with my links on it. hehehe