• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 impetu

impetu

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 July 2019 - 12:23 PM

I am an affiliate with viralsoloadcoop.com and I purchased a solo ad coop for $29.99 from them on July 1st but I never received it. I have submitted various help tickets and have also attempted to contact them via email but they have completely ignored me. (they do not have a phone number to contact them.) And since I purchased via bitcoin through coinpayments.com there's no way to get my money back.

#2 weblord

weblord

Weblord of www.Nabaza.com & www.NameHost.us/www.1weblord.com

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,057 posts
  • LocationThe Philippines

Posted 05 July 2019 - 04:56 PM

they might be in vacation, usually time like this in the U.S. they spend their vacation specially when it's nearing july 4th, just give them some time.

#3 Clare Bowen

Clare Bowen

Hot

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 408 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 09 July 2019 - 01:57 PM

I'm not a member of this particular site, but I've always had positive outcomes from support requests at other sites from the same admin. I hope you'll get assistance soon.

TM-banner468x60.gif

#4 weblord

weblord

• Bronze
  • 2,057 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 05:33 PM

please kindly update us, what happened? what's the status?

did you get your money?

I am an affiliate with viralsoloadcoop.com and I purchased a solo ad coop for $29.99 from them on July 1st but I never received it. I have submitted various help tickets and have also attempted to contact them via email but they have completely ignored me. (they do not have a phone number to contact them.) And since I purchased via bitcoin through coinpayments.com there's no way to get my money back.

#5 ulikotek

ulikotek

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 06:26 AM

yes,I wish you answerd because I have been a member of Mark Dosier's quite few sites and always been paid

#6 weblord

weblord

• Bronze
  • 2,057 posts

Posted 17 July 2019 - 12:23 PM

i hope it will be resolved sooner than we think.

#7 impetu

impetu

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 01:19 PM

They finally responded and gave me an extra solo ad for my troubles so the issue has been resolved.

#8 weblord

weblord

• Bronze
  • 2,057 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 08:04 PM

good news. thanks for the update.

#9 ckoch

ckoch

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 23 November 2019 - 11:42 AM

I'm glad to hear this.  I do not know anything about these admins but I do know  it should not take that long for a response.

Its easy to get mad I really feel you handled this well.  As i mentioned in another thread it does not pay to get hot headed

with admins that just causes them to go even slower.  I'm not condoning but just mentioning its a good rule of thumb to keep

your cool all the time.  I need to take my own advice you just never know when you are going to get hit by something and

not control yourself.  Gotta do that myself.

You only need 3 Simple Easy Steps To Make a Great BIG Income Online:

1. Join Great Big Income, and please be sure to confirm your email for instructions Click => Here,

2. Join Leads Leap Here (utilize their free autoresponder and leads pages to market Great Big Income).

3. Market  Your  Leads Sign Up Page All Over the Place it WORKS like Crazy. Please believe me! This is The One! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users