#41 captkirk

captkirk

Never Give in! and Never Quit!

• Moderators
  • 2,663 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 February 2016 - 08:51 AM

Great Concept!

I have never seen a Forum combined with a Mailer!

#42 Victor Courville

Victor Courville

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 5 posts
  • LocationJennings, La.

Posted 11 February 2016 - 07:20 PM

Great to be a part of the Team. I'm fairly new to all this type of work and looking forward to talking with you guys.

#43 oldbuddy

oldbuddy

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 11 February 2016 - 07:32 PM

Great to be a part of the Team. I'm fairly new to all this type of work and looking forward to talking with you guys.

Spanking brand new or seasoned old timer, it works for anyone who wants to participate.

gmail-youtube-sig.jpg

#44 Steve Man

Steve Man

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationLondon UK

Posted 12 March 2016 - 05:34 PM

That's great Matt !!!

To Your Sucess
Steve Man :D

Take your marketing to the next level with Referral Frenzy.

http://tinyurl.com/frenzy8048

#45 oldbuddy

oldbuddy

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 15 May 2016 - 09:29 AM

I can't understand why this site seems to have gone into a coma lately. The concept is fantastic, the execution is superb and the topic is right on target. The only thing I have noticed is the referral system sucks, but who cares?

What is stopping YOU from using it more on a daily basis (or at least weekly)?

gmail-youtube-sig.jpg

#46 Garrett Hutsko

Garrett Hutsko

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 02:18 PM

I can't understand why this site seems to have gone into a coma lately. The concept is fantastic, the execution is superb and the topic is right on target. The only thing I have noticed is the referral system sucks, but who cares?

What is stopping YOU from using it more on a daily basis (or at least weekly)?

I think you are looking at this in the wrong way. The way I see it is that I am the one as a user who needs to do what I can to see this site work at the top. If I participate in it and promote it I can see my stuff grow as well. If I don't then I might see the site tank and go under. I heard this in the past and I believe it: "If you don't care who gets the credit you can be part of a miracle" I know that this is not the correct quote but I hope you get the idea, we all need to do something in order to see miracles take place. Don't blame the owner look in the mirror and tell him/her to get busy and you will see things start to happen.

#47 oldbuddy

oldbuddy

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 15 May 2016 - 06:47 PM

I think you are looking at this in the wrong way. The way I see it is that I am the one as a user who needs to do what I can to see this site work at the top. If I participate in it and promote it I can see my stuff grow as well. If I don't then I might see the site tank and go under. I heard this in the past and I believe it: "If you don't care who gets the credit you can be part of a miracle" I know that this is not the correct quote but I hope you get the idea, we all need to do something in order to see miracles take place. Don't blame the owner look in the mirror and tell him/her to get busy and you will see things start to happen.

I don't know where you got the idea I was blaming the owner, he has done a great job putting this site together and getting people to look at it and I have been busy ever since I joined, but lately when I come back there is nothing new. Activity doesn't come from one person, we need more interaction like this/

gmail-youtube-sig.jpg

#48 Darren Olander

Darren Olander

Hot

• Administrators
  • 586 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 08:21 PM

I have been advertising the site but perhaps I can be more aggressive, I will see what I can do. I am also open to any ideas that anyone may have to increase activity or get members coming back more frequently :)

Thanks!

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

#49 Steve Man

Steve Man

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationLondon UK

Posted 15 May 2016 - 10:30 PM

Here is a long shot idea Darren Zubee coin ?   It will bring people back to claim there daily coin and a lot more. I am sure you have seen it ? And perhaps you not keen on something like this  ? 

Take a look here http://zubeezone.com?rid=7779

Perhaps if integrated with Marketing Checkpoint Zubee coin would generate more visitors ?

To Your Sucess

#50 Darren Olander

Darren Olander

Hot

• Administrators
  • 586 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 10:52 PM

Here is a long shot idea Darren Zubee coin ?   It will bring people back to claim there daily coin and a lot more. I am sure you have seen it ? And perhaps you not keen on something like this  ? 

Take a look here http://zubeezone.com?rid=7779

Perhaps if integrated with Marketing Checkpoint Zubee coin would generate more visitors ?

I will consider it

My Blog

#51 Steve Man

Steve Man

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationLondon UK

Posted 15 May 2016 - 10:54 PM

To add to my last post I created a Marketing Checkout group at Facebook and 72 people have joined but have not done much with it in the way of adding monthly content.

To Your Sucess

#52 Steve Man

Steve Man

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationLondon UK

Posted 15 May 2016 - 10:57 PM

Just a idea Darren I am not that clued up to how these coins work but they are a incentive and I see many people collecting there coins daily.

To Your Sucess

#53 MNOMANISH

MNOMANISH

• Bronze
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 12:04 PM

Thank you!

#54 idealfreedomplan

idealfreedomplan

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 9 posts
  • LocationMadrid, Spain

Posted 02 June 2016 - 12:41 AM

Thanks for the site. 

The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.

1FashionGlobal - the FIRST mlm in the Fashion Industry

#55 moneyconnect

moneyconnect

• Bronze
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 12:04 PM

What a unique idea I look forward to being part of it's Growth!

#56 Garrett Hutsko

Garrett Hutsko

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 04:30 PM

I have been advertising the site but perhaps I can be more aggressive, I will see what I can do. I am also open to any ideas that anyone may have to increase activity or get members coming back more frequently :)

Thanks!

I like what you are doing with the sister sites to this one on the 6th of each month with the Promo Code idea I like that and always take advantage of it. I saw the membership here jump recently so you must be doing something wright.

#57 jameswalker

jameswalker

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 June 2016 - 03:28 PM

Hi I am new here.

James

#58 Darren Olander

Darren Olander

Hot

• Administrators
  • 586 posts

Posted 20 June 2016 - 05:08 PM

Hi I am new here.

James

Welcome to the forum, James!

My Blog

#59 theFreeGuru

theFreeGuru

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • LocationYuma Arizona

Posted 23 June 2016 - 03:27 PM

Thanks!

I don't think it's aggression but more direction. If you are promoting using free and easy traffic like exchanges you may fall a bit short recruiting new blood. If you are focused on using mailers and safelist then you need to upsell the mailer features over the forum on a landing page targeted to safelist and mailer users. If you want to be active and used for launching new programs and new ideas you need to look at what Warrior Forum is doing and how they market it to the people using them to build marketing buzz and back links daily. Above all the board can't go a day without a post and preferably by multiple authors to show there is more than one guy using the system. Even if you have to seed content through Fiverr or IBOGIGS it's better than living a field of dreams where you build it and expect people to just magically come here and be active.

I will help because this is a great place for related links, has some popular marketers involved, and will continue to help my personal brand. I don't know why I got out of the habit of using forums but glad to be here and be active.

Andy Zeus Anderson

Don't eat yellow snow, get the truth about Affiliate marketing with these 25 tweets: https://affiliate3pe...iate-marketing/

The 2018 program review you must read. This company has been silently making millionaires for over a decade and you're next: Click Here Now!

#60 mze3k0be

mze3k0be

• Bronze
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 03:30 AM

I'm glad to be back! I became a member in 2014 but sadly somehow forgot about this site. Just realized what a mistake that was. Now looking forward to being active here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
LP_banner1.gif

My No. 1 Online Biz System

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users