Marketing Checkpoint

What is MarketingCheckpoint?

Matt Koshko

• 1 month later...

Very unique program with great features, I like it!

http://bestanimations.com/Signs&Shapes/Arrows/animated-blue-arrow-down.gif

Email 1000 Random Members Daily Without Credits

members for free. NO CREDITS REQUIRED. Increase

your reach with credits and hercublurbs.

My #1 Source For Free Advertising On Autopilot

Reliable traffic service online for over 7 years. 2 ways

to start generating traffic on autopilot along with

several FREE marketing and lead generation tools.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, My Name is Darrick Henry I am owner/operator of Jewels Products I Just wanted to say thank you for the invitation of becoming a member to your Panel. I look forward to speaking to other like minded people looking to help change their financial life. I'm not talking about a get rich quick think or anything like that but honest folk who can help me someone who has very little tech skills can learn and get better. I have made very little online for the past couple of months and i am not sure what i am doing that is wrong. Could use your help if your willing to help someone such as a beginner like me.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

My name is Cosmos Parris and I just want to say -

Thank you for the welcome and bringing clarity to what Marketing Checkpoint is all about.  I am by no means a techie but have learned a few things online and am willing to share my knowledge in a case of each one teach one. I will guide you based on what I learned the hard way :-).  So if you think I may be of help just let me know.

In the meantime I will see what the program is offering.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I can't understand why this site seems to have gone into a coma lately. The concept is fantastic, the execution is superb and the topic is right on target. The only thing I have noticed is the referral system sucks, but who cares?

What is stopping YOU from using it more on a daily basis (or at least weekly)?

sig.jpg

I can't understand why this site seems to have gone into a coma lately. The concept is fantastic, the execution is superb and the topic is right on target. The only thing I have noticed is the referral system sucks, but who cares?

What is stopping YOU from using it more on a daily basis (or at least weekly)?

I think you are looking at this in the wrong way. The way I see it is that I am the one as a user who needs to do what I can to see this site work at the top. If I participate in it and promote it I can see my stuff grow as well. If I don't then I might see the site tank and go under. I heard this in the past and I believe it: "If you don't care who gets the credit you can be part of a miracle" I know that this is not the correct quote but I hope you get the idea, we all need to do something in order to see miracles take place. Don't blame the owner look in the mirror and tell him/her to get busy and you will see things start to happen.

I think you are looking at this in the wrong way. The way I see it is that I am the one as a user who needs to do what I can to see this site work at the top. If I participate in it and promote it I can see my stuff grow as well. If I don't then I might see the site tank and go under. I heard this in the past and I believe it: "If you don't care who gets the credit you can be part of a miracle" I know that this is not the correct quote but I hope you get the idea, we all need to do something in order to see miracles take place. Don't blame the owner look in the mirror and tell him/her to get busy and you will see things start to happen.

I don't know where you got the idea I was blaming the owner, he has done a great job putting this site together and getting people to look at it and I have been busy ever since I joined, but lately when I come back there is nothing new. Activity doesn't come from one person, we need more interaction like this/

sig.jpg

Here is a long shot idea Darren Zubee coin ?   It will bring people back to claim there daily coin and a lot more. I am sure you have seen it ? And perhaps you not keen on something like this  ? 

Take a look here http://zubeezone.com?rid=7779

Perhaps if integrated with Marketing Checkpoint Zubee coin would generate more visitors ?

To Your Sucess
Steve Man :D

Take your marketing to the next level with Referral Frenzy.

http://tinyurl.com/frenzy8048

Here is a long shot idea Darren Zubee coin ?   It will bring people back to claim there daily coin and a lot more. I am sure you have seen it ? And perhaps you not keen on something like this  ? 

Take a look here http://zubeezone.com?rid=7779

Perhaps if integrated with Marketing Checkpoint Zubee coin would generate more visitors ?

I will consider it

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog