Marketing Checkpoint

Can any one recommend a decent payment processor that could be used for everything and you have had good experiences with it?

Phyllis Wolfe

I am still using Pay Pal and haven't had any problems with them but there are so many businesses that don't use them any more and I do understand what they have done.  Can any one recommend a Payment processor that can be used anywhere and don't charge a subscription price?

If you have had good experiences buying, selling (receiving your commissions, money) please let me know. Thank you.

Free 'Advertising System' Traffic & Exposure

http://llclick.com/280m4k5s

coinpayments is still best for me, i have all my money in all different cryptos in one place.

I am still using Pay Pal and haven't had any problems with them but there are so many businesses that don't use them any more and I do understand what they have done.  Can any one recommend a Payment processor that can be used anywhere and don't charge a subscription price?

If you have had good experiences buying, selling (receiving your commissions, money) please let me know. Thank you.

SolidTrustPay remains the only IPN processor that allows Fiat as well as Crypto Payments. 

Uphold is good however they have no method of callback yet but it does support all forms of payment except Card (but members can use a Card to credit their account) so if you wanted to use them you'd have to manually upgrade or credit your members should they purchase anything. 

Stripe allows payment via Credit/Debit cards but their integration is pretty complex and not as straightforward as Paypal or STP. You can still use the Checkout option but again you would need to process a members payment manually. Automation is possible but tricky especially for subscription based products.

Coinpayments was good up to the point they decided to outsource their KYC (Know your customer) to a private company and on a decentralised currency that's a very odd move to make. The worst part is how they executed this KYC as I went through it 4 times and was told that I was a different person to the account which is absurd considering there were no personal details on CoinPayments to begin with so how would they know the documentation was not for the person who owned the account? I contacted their support who told me to contact the outsourced company who told me to contact Coinpayments support and at that point I removed CP as an option from my site and went with an exchangeless Bitcoin option. 

Payeer is another good processor and it works very similar to Paypal except it also accepts Crypto. The reason many people are not using it though is likley because its a Russian Company and we all know how much the West (Governments and Media at least) hate the Russians lol. Personally I think its an excellent processor and in all the time I have used it, it has never had any problems. The integration works exactly the same as Payal.

ORU charges a monthly fee to use and is based in a tax haven. Enough said lol. Who knows that might be the western version of Liberty Reserve :o  

Transferwise is an excellent processor however it again has no callback so were you to use this processor your members would have to be manually upgraded. The best part about TransferWise is it uses what is called borderless payments which means you can transfer money country to country without any charges. Also you can hold it in various denominations like USD, EUR, GBP, etc to keep track of your payment sources. 

BitPay is good but it is not very developer friendly and their sandbox for testing is awful. Plus in order to buy anything using crypto your member would have to use the BitPay wallet application so not really compatible with say someone who has a different BitCoin wallet but wants to buy something on your site. 

Those are the main ones I know of and of those 8 I use 3 on my sites with no issues with Bitcoin being handled on a Wallet to Wallet basis so no go-between but still automated (SolidTrustPay, Stripe, Payeer)

Owner of The Downliner, VMPayday and Trck.Biz

Paypal dropped me. I still have not figured out why, but they did finally send me the $ they owed me.  So far I have had good luck with Payoneer.

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

Paypal dropped me. I still have not figured out why, but they did finally send me the $ they owed me.  So far I have had good luck with Payoneer.

PayPal froze $596 for six months and terminated my account because they said I exchanged bitcoin for money, which in my opinion was just sending money to a friend. I still can't see how they have avoided a class action suit for the last few years.

sig.jpg

Personally I find the Bitcoin and Crypto world too complicated. It's just so unreal and hard to trust. Believe it has all been set up as another business world. Will stay with Pay Pal and Solid Trust Pay.Thanks Downliner for your report.

I freakin' hate paypal. They throw everyone under the bus because they knowingly transacted much of the ONE BILLION in transactions for traffic monsoon and scramble to cover their @ss. The SEC will be doing clawback on fee's they received for it, I was told. That's what, 40 million right there? And it doesnt count the offshoot money generated because of it.

IF any class actions can be still done, it'll be the 4th or 5th one they lose on I am sure.

BTC is not complicated. Instead of an email address, they issue you a string of numbers/letters to send or receive to. Cash it out to your bank.

PHP Programmer - Internet Marketer - Web Designer - Advertising Network Owner

Celebrating 22 years in business - Since 1998

https://webstars2k.com

that's what i've been doing for a long time. oh oh

PayPal froze $596 for six months and terminated my account because they said I exchanged bitcoin for money, which in my opinion was just sending money to a friend. I still can't see how they have avoided a class action suit for the last few years.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There is Google Pay, Skrill, Solid Trust Pay which has a $7.00 subscription for

Personal accounts.

I like Skrill cause they made everything

Free except for when something is sold. They have a API to have the deposits register on their accounts but you need

Business account for that and submit paperwork. I won't bother with that.

They made it free cause lots of people

Use it now.

Coin 2 Send was developed by Evolution Script who do PTC Sites. It's sort of

Like PayPal where the money is stored

By them and the transactions are instant.

Bitcoins aren't being transferred accounts

Balances are just being changed. When you

Withdraw or deposit that's when the Bitcoin is transferred.

You can make automatic instant withdraws

For your members which all people love.

Make Money With Paid To Read https://www.emoneyspace.com/tguile900