Marketing Checkpoint

Top Topics Of The Week 08/19/2019 17:06 PM

Darren Olander

Top Topics Of The Week

Hot Topics

• Can any one recommend a decent payment processor that could be used for everything and you have had good experiences with it?
    Started by Phyllis Wolfe on 16 August 2019 - 01:41 PM

I am still using Pay Pal and haven't had any problems with them but there are so many businesses that don't use them any more and I do understand what they have done.  Can any one recommend a Payment processor that can be used anywhere and...

• I need help with bitcoin.
    Started by QueenMaa on 30 July 2019 - 08:09 PM

I have accounts with coinbase.com and coinpayments.com. How do you use those sites? Today I was offered an upgrade at Tezzermail for a cheap price but you could only pay with coinpayments.com and I don't know how to use it. So, I couldn't pay f...

• Disappointed In TraffigG
    Started by davepilgrim on 10 August 2019 - 08:26 AM

TrafficG has always been one of my top favourite traffic exchanges and I've always recommended it to others but lately it's disappointed me.

One of the regular sites which always appears within the first few pages, Donkey M...

• Hi y'all!
    Started by A.B. Styles on 01 August 2019 - 04:54 PM

Hi marketers, I'm new to this forum! I hope to understand what's hot in the marketing biz today, so I can serve YOU better! Have a nice day, y'all!

• Is Leased Ad Space Gone!
    Started by Michael Harris on 26 July 2019 - 08:36 PM

Wow, I just tried to login to Leased Ad Space and only got was an error page. 

Have any of you who might be members there received the same error message?

I hope it was only a fluke? 

Sound off if you have any ans...

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog