4 replies to this topic

#1 davepilgrim

davepilgrim

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 06 October 2019 - 10:30 AM

Has anyone tried the 'Guaranteed Sales' solo ad offers being sold on clickbank?

For example this one http://trckapp.com/896zz46m

I've always avoided them as they seem too good to be true. Also, the stats they show on their sale pages appear to show how many sales each mailing has made for their customers, but I'm not sure how they are able to ascertain this...

Are they completely made-up stats? Are they scams? 

Someone on this forum must have tried them... what were your results?

20491407-231314.jpg

#2 weblord

weblord

Weblord of www.Nabaza.com & www.NameHost.us/www.1weblord.com

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,848 posts
  • LocationThe Philippines

Posted 07 October 2019 - 07:59 PM

usually the stats are blown up stats to make someone excited to join them. the true basis is if someone got paid for them. what's the name of the website?

#3 davepilgrim

davepilgrim

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 01:25 AM

usually the stats are blown up stats to make someone excited to join them. the true basis is if someone got paid for them. what's the name of the website?

There's a whole bunch of them on Clickbank - if you type in 'Guaranteed Sales' you'll see a list of similar ones... GuaranteedSoloAds, JVZooSoloAdBlaster, YouTubeSoloAdBlaster, ClickbankSoloAdBlaster, etc.

They tend to be 'guaranteed' in the sense that they will either run your solo ad a second time if you don't make a sale first time around or keep running it until you do make a sale. 

20491407-231314.jpg

#4 weblord

weblord

Weblord of www.Nabaza.com & www.NameHost.us/www.1weblord.com

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,848 posts
  • LocationThe Philippines

Posted 09 October 2019 - 07:06 PM

elsewhere on jvzoo.com you can see one of their terms there that has been modified, your product as a seller will not be approved if it contains lifetime in the desription.

it makes you think you're buying forever, come on now my advise is be realistic.

There's a whole bunch of them on Clickbank - if you type in 'Guaranteed Sales' you'll see a list of similar ones... GuaranteedSoloAds, JVZooSoloAdBlaster, YouTubeSoloAdBlaster, ClickbankSoloAdBlaster, etc.

They tend to be 'guaranteed' in the sense that they will either run your solo ad a second time if you don't make a sale first time around or keep running it until you do make a sale. 

#5 captkirk

captkirk

Never Give in! and Never Quit!

• Moderators
  • 3,459 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 October 2019 - 09:50 AM

Has anyone tried the 'Guaranteed Sales' solo ad offers being sold on clickbank?

For example this one http://trckapp.com/896zz46m

I've always avoided them as they seem too good to be true. Also, the stats they show on their sale pages appear to show how many sales each mailing has made for their customers, but I'm not sure how they are able to ascertain this...

Are they completely made-up stats? Are they scams? 

Someone on this forum must have tried them... what were your results?

Hi Dave,

I see the sites to and have thought about promoting them myself but it sound to good to be true. So, I never bothered promoting the sites. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: traffic, mailing, solo ads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users