Marketing Checkpoint

LeasedAdSpace

davehayes

Is anyone else experiencing issues with getting paid from and by LeasedAdSpace?

As you might know, it was owned by Richard Weberg and Dann Robb, Richard Split from Dann and the site was then sold to Frank Bauer, who owns multiple sites himself

However, I have commissions owed from LAS, which as a site I like and it has produced results, effective ones as well.These commissions have been due for months

On submitting a support ticket to Frank, he was responsive and laid the blame at Richard and Dann Robb, who unsuprisingly, when advised of this, detailed the exact sale process and said that any commissions due were soley down to Frank

When I asked him abut this, which has been the subject of at least 2 support tickets, I have had no reply to either

Is anyone else in the same boat, would you share your experience if you don't mind

Get  Free Must Have Home Business Marketing Tips  ... Straight To Your Inbox

http://llclick.com/fmjxmb9h/

• 3 weeks later...

That's the problem with sites changing hands to new owners because from that point the name of the game is pass the buck. 

We saw this with TimTechs NerdBux which defrauded the entire memberbase of approx $90k by selling the script to a serial scammer for $1.

Then the new owner changed the rules of commission liability to ridiculous ones like if you have not logged in for 7 days you lose your account and commissions. 

In regards to LAS i can't really comment on the commission situation there as i have not really promoted it and although i was paid in the early days of launch I have not been due any other commissions. 

Owner of The Downliner, VMPayday and Trck.Biz

he has one helpdesk to contact to reply2frank.com is that the helpdesk you've used?

Is anyone else experiencing issues with getting paid from and by LeasedAdSpace?

As you might know, it was owned by Richard Weberg and Dann Robb, Richard Split from Dann and the site was then sold to Frank Bauer, who owns multiple sites himself

However, I have commissions owed from LAS, which as a site I like and it has produced results, effective ones as well.These commissions have been due for months

On submitting a support ticket to Frank, he was responsive and laid the blame at Richard and Dann Robb, who unsuprisingly, when advised of this, detailed the exact sale process and said that any commissions due were soley down to Frank

When I asked him abut this, which has been the subject of at least 2 support tickets, I have had no reply to either

Is anyone else in the same boat, would you share your experience if you don't mind