Marketing Checkpoint

Auto Responder

csnow

Wow am I about to get my feet wet. I just signed up for getresponse and i must admit as i am totally lost. Of course i was trying to follow the training video how to set everything up and wouldn't you know it home page was totally different than what was being used in the video. To make things even worst I can't even find where to add a campaign any help would be greatly appreciated.

you may search on youtube how to set up campaign for getresponse

here's some sample

Wow am I about to get my feet wet. I just signed up for getresponse and i must admit as i am totally lost. Of course i was trying to follow the training video how to set everything up and wouldn't you know it home page was totally different than what was being used in the video. To make things even worst I can't even find where to add a campaign any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

GetResponse is the main autoresponder I use so I may be able to help. Rather than post a long, detailed and probably confusing reply, I can try to give you a few step-by-step pointers.

The first thing you'll want to do is create a list... click on the option top-centre of the page, then hit the blue button 'Create List'.

Once you've got a list which you can add your subscribers to, expand the menu (top-left) and select 'Autoresponders' then create your first autoresponder - to go out 'Day 0' (i.e. as soon as someone signs up)

You can then build your capture form or, the easiest option, a landing page using one of the many pre-built templates.

Hopefully, that's enough to get you started and on the right track - any questions, feel free to ask

I hope your getresponse is all set up, just come back here and give us feedbacks about it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can you please tell me way to get a free autoresponder?

I have just started testing out the free level of Sendsteed http://trckapp.com/sendsteed 

As a free member you can send one instant welcome message, and you can broadcast to all your subscribers.  But you have to upgrade to set op automated follow up messages.

Still not bad for free product though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Regarding autoresponder with email automation, crm, email triggers, and programmable things inside, I can create one for you, all I need from you is your name, email address, and username. I can give it to you for free for 14 days only free trial, just contact me with those information by sending me a pm here.

Waiting for your pm's. I can give this away since I am an active agency partner of this website.

• 9 months later...

I been using GetResponse for over 3 years until I found LeadsLeap that offer almost everything free. Although I still use GetResponse, almost all my online business and marketing I switched to LeadsLeap. Basically, almost everything you need to create a successful online business can be found in your FREE membership.

FREE traffic to your websites
FREE autoresponder service, your own list, not co-owned
FREE page builder, hosting included
FREE popup generator, hosting included
FREE link tracker that can differentiate bot vs human traffic

Look out for LeadsLeap - try it out. It's free anyway