• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 csnow

csnow

• Bronze
  • 2 posts
  • Locationcanada

Posted 21 January 2020 - 10:31 PM

Wow am I about to get my feet wet. I just signed up for getresponse and i must admit as i am totally lost. Of course i was trying to follow the training video how to set everything up and wouldn't you know it home page was totally different than what was being used in the video. To make things even worst I can't even find where to add a campaign any help would be greatly appreciated.

#2 weblord

weblord

Weblord of www.Nabaza.com & www.NameHost.us/www.1weblord.com

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts
  • LocationThe Philippines

Posted 22 January 2020 - 02:13 PM

you may search on youtube how to set up campaign for getresponse

here's some sample

Wow am I about to get my feet wet. I just signed up for getresponse and i must admit as i am totally lost. Of course i was trying to follow the training video how to set everything up and wouldn't you know it home page was totally different than what was being used in the video. To make things even worst I can't even find where to add a campaign any help would be greatly appreciated.

#3 davepilgrim

davepilgrim

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 03:55 PM

GetResponse is the main autoresponder I use so I may be able to help. Rather than post a long, detailed and probably confusing reply, I can try to give you a few step-by-step pointers.

The first thing you'll want to do is create a list... click on the option top-centre of the page, then hit the blue button 'Create List'.

Once you've got a list which you can add your subscribers to, expand the menu (top-left) and select 'Autoresponders' then create your first autoresponder - to go out 'Day 0' (i.e. as soon as someone signs up)

You can then build your capture form or, the easiest option, a landing page using one of the many pre-built templates.

Hopefully, that's enough to get you started and on the right track - any questions, feel free to ask

20583952-003736.jpg

#4 weblord

weblord

Weblord of www.Nabaza.com & www.NameHost.us/www.1weblord.com

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts
  • LocationThe Philippines

Posted 14 February 2020 - 02:14 PM

I hope your getresponse is all set up, just come back here and give us feedbacks about it.

#5 Donnie Ellis

Donnie Ellis

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 9 posts
  • LocationPineville, La.

Posted 21 February 2020 - 03:22 AM

I use Get Response too and I really like it.  One of the things that I have found is the online chat support is absolutely great.  Every time I run into difficulties I hit the chat button.  It doesn't take long to get any issue resolved.

Donnie Ellis

TrafficTips4U.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users