Marketing Checkpoint

Safelist Owners

Zanezim

Hello,

I am just putting my thoughts out there. I think it is bad business when safelists owners do not respond to support tickets.

In fact, this happens very frequently. I am only going to name one. Harmony Mails is one example. No response to support

tickets especially relevant questions such as upgrading. If it were not for the fact the click through rates are high, I would quit

that site.

Thanks for reading.

Alan

there are safelists that have responsive members and responsive admin the likes  of which is profitslion. yeah i encountered a safelist that has responsive members but has scammer owner.

Hello,

I am just putting my thoughts out there. I think it is bad business when safelists owners do not respond to support tickets.

In fact, this happens very frequently. I am only going to name one. Harmony Mails is one example. No response to support

tickets especially relevant questions such as upgrading. If it were not for the fact the click through rates are high, I would quit

that site.

Thanks for reading.

Alan

Guest CryptoCanny

I've had the same experience with Harmony. Ownership changed a few months ago. Claire, the previous owner, was awesome and would've never let support tickets go unanswered. I plan on withdrawing my commissions and leaving. I'm a member of enough mailers where the responsiveness should overlap on other solid sites. 

I've had the same experience with Harmony. Ownership changed a few months ago. Claire, the previous owner, was awesome and would've never let support tickets go unanswered. I plan on withdrawing my commissions and leaving. I'm a member of enough mailers where the responsiveness should overlap on other solid sites. 

I wasn't aware that Harmony Mails had a new owner.

Who's the new owner(s)?

Guest CryptoCanny

I wasn't aware that Harmony Mails had a new owner.

Who's the new owner(s)?

Tommie, if I remember correctly, Mick Owen or Owens. I believe Claire and Brandon sold all of their sites; they sent out an email when it happened. I was trying to find the email but I guess it's been too long and cleared from trash folder. 

Tommie, if I remember correctly, Mick Owen or Owens. I believe Claire and Brandon sold all of their sites; they sent out an email when it happened. I was trying to find the email but I guess it's been too long and cleared from trash folder. 

I missed it too, thanks for sharing. That's too bad, they did a much better job.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

Claire is one of my online friends, they did sell them all. Brenton got a job offline and Claire already owns a small business offline, then she has a family too so when her partner got a job offline there wasnt time to take care of all the stuff online. So it was needed to be sold.

They sold them to a guy named Mick = he is suppose to take care of support and all that now since he owns it.

PHP Programmer - Internet Marketer - Web Designer - Advertising Network Owner

Celebrating 22 years in business - Since 1998

https://webstars2k.com

my advise is go for the click thru rates since we're all after are leads.

Hello,

that site.

Thanks for reading.

Alan

my advise is go for the click thru rates since we're all after are leads.

In my opinion this is ONLY true if you are a free  member. As a free member I could overlook slow or lacking support if I was getting the traffic / click through I desired.

But if I was a paid member I expect the service offered which included support, commissions etc on top of the traffic. Poor support response is red flag and potentially the first sign of other issues to come, such as non- payment of commissions.

Cheers

Nate

Nate Scifleet 

Author and Owner of 90 Minute Residuals

http://www.90minuteresiduals.com/banner2.png

not always the case.

there are you are already premium, still customer support sucks.

there are also free membership which allows you to earn from referrals upgrade and referral's credit purchases.

In my opinion this is ONLY true if you are a free  member. As a free member I could overlook slow or lacking support if I was getting the traffic / click through I desired.

But if I was a paid member I expect the service offered which included support, commissions etc on top of the traffic. Poor support response is red flag and potentially the first sign of other issues to come, such as non- payment of commissions.

Cheers

Nate

• 3 weeks later...

i can't remember if im a member of this viral mailer, but i guess the best thing to do in this situation is contact the owner himself and show proofs that you have paid the former owner with lifetime upgrade and if he's into maintaining paying customer he/she will upgrade you at once to lifetime. must be something happened during the transfer. could be machine/software error not human unless he denied.

• 3 years later...

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with a safelist site. It's natural to feel frustrated when business owners don't respond to inquiries. However, it could be because the support team is overwhelmed with requests and may not have the capacity to respond promptly. You could try contacting them through different channels or alerting them to your situation via social media in order to get a response. Hopefully, this will help resolve your issue.

• 6 months later...