4 replies to this topic

#1 romingson

romingson

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 February 2020 - 12:17 PM

I believe use the email marketing can make money, so I use my time one day morning until midnight work. I promote my product to the viral E-mail, safelist, text ads and also clicks ads earn point all 100 etc website , I don't want miss anything free ads. So do you know how much I earn. My product price is $20. Two day earn amount profit $160. No bad. Anybody can share you success stories.

#2 davepilgrim

davepilgrim

Hot

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 12:08 PM

That's a good result  :)  Just goes to show that focus and dedication yield rewards.

bXqIJSd.png

#3 Donnie Ellis

Donnie Ellis

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationPineville, La.

Posted 21 February 2020 - 03:30 AM

Hey, a really good report.  Tell us with more detail exactly what you are doing.  I think all of us would like to hear about your success.

Donnie Ellis

TrafficTips4U.com

#4 captkirk

captkirk

Never Give in! and Never Quit!

• Moderators
  • 3,615 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 21 February 2020 - 12:16 PM

I believe use the email marketing can make money, so I use my time one day morning until midnight work. I promote my product to the viral E-mail, safelist, text ads and also clicks ads earn point all 100 etc website , I don't want miss anything free ads.

Email Marketing is my favorite way of promoting products and services...

I post simple free ads 365(6) days a year to keep traffic coming to the websites that I promote.

I'm also big on sharing my results to the products that I promote in the Program Threads

#5 weblord

weblord

Weblord of www.Nabaza.com & www.NameHost.us/www.1weblord.com

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts
  • LocationThe Philippines

Posted 22 February 2020 - 03:35 PM

combine your efforts, as they say don't put all your money or eggs in one basket. diversify.

I believe use the email marketing can make money, so I use my time one day morning until midnight work. I promote my product to the viral E-mail, safelist, text ads and also clicks ads earn point all 100 etc website , I don't want miss anything free ads. So do you know how much I earn. My product price is $20. Two day earn amount profit $160. No bad. Anybody can share you success stories.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users