Marketing Checkpoint

You Can Be The Worst Salesman And Still Be Among The Top Sellers!

captkirk

Hi Fellow MC Members and Guests,

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here...

You Can Be The Worst Salesman And Still Be Among The Top Sellers!

In my profession, I have seen some of the worst salesman that are among the Top Sellers.

And, I have seen Salesman that can close the majority of their sales and be the lowest Salesman in the office.

How can the Worst Salesman be among the Top Sellers and The Salesman that close the majority if his sales be one if the lowest paid in the office?

Simple, the Worst Salesman give a lot of people the opportunity to tell him NO in order to get to the ones that will tell him YES and buy his products and services.

The Salesman with the perfect presentation that closes the majority of his sales don’t get in front of enough people to buy from him.

My Point: If you want to be among the Top Sellers even if you’re the worst Salesman in the company just give enough people the opportunity to tell you NO in order to find those that will tell you YES and buy products and/or join your SFI team.

Tip: Post Simple Free Ads 365(6) Days A Year To Find Your Future Workers That Will Leverage Your Time And Efforts To Build Your Team, Generate Sales And Earn A Monthly Residual Income! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Tommie you are right.

In SFI I am a Top 100 Sales person. I am also a Top 20 Sponsor (as decided by Affiliates). This means I can sell and I can teach others to sell. But your note is well taken,

Don't ask and the answer is a Guaranteed NO. 

Ask and well there is then the possibility of a YES.

The more you Ask the more Yeses you'll get.

I find what makes me a successful sales person is persistence. I just keep asking, posting, and emailing. This opens the door, it is up to the buyer if he/she wants to enter that door. Those that decide to do so have made their own decision and most often that type of decision is followed by action.

George McBride

Best Affiliate Program

Learn More about Crypto:

BitCoinLearnandEarn.gif

Bitcoin Basics PDF