Marketing Checkpoint

Bitcoin Payment

dhew2001

Is there any way I can know when they're trial has expired?  I think one has been in Student status for over 7 days now.

Re: Prosperity Marketing System

Their trial expires after 7 days and they are attempted to be billed, but there is a grace period where we allow Stripe to continue to make charge attempts, once all charge attempts fail then their subscription is canceled and they will be downgraded. If you send in a support ticket I can take a look at these accounts specifically, but if you haven't earned any commission it is highly likely that attempts to bill them have failed.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

I thought this might be a problem if I had very few signups for the trial(3 our of 56), but I'm willing to wait it out though.  Last question though: do you guys convert any payment to Bitcoin or does the payee have to specifically pay in Bitcoin?

Customers choose how they want to pay and Affiliates choose how they want to be paid, there is no dependence on the other.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog