Marketing Checkpoint

Adkreator

teddwyer

Looks like Adkreator is shutting down.

Adkreator has been around the Safelists and Traffic Exchanges

for a long time. Will be sad to see it go.

Email from Adkreator Admin:

Important Update

Do to unforeseen circumstances with Adobe ending development of Flash and all browsers discontinuing their support of flash by removing support of flash from the browsers, ADK will be shutting it doors on April 16th, 2020. Please download any designs found in your ADK account right away, that you want to keep. Please don't wait as all designs will be deleted on April , 16th 2020.

Thank you for the many years of support you have given.

Warm Regards,
adKreator Staff

• 2 weeks later...

Wow. It's sad to see that. I just logged in and saw that. She should probably sell it to someone who has access to a programmer who can update it. It's a pretty strong brand in the safelist and traffic exchange industry. I would be surprise if nobody wanted to purchase it. It continues having so much potential.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow. It's sad to see that. I just logged in and saw that. She should probably sell it to someone who has access to a programmer who can update it. It's a pretty strong brand in the safelist and traffic exchange industry. I would be surprise if nobody wanted to purchase it. It continues having so much potential.

I remember using AdKreator in my first foray online back in 2010 or so, it's sad to see this but I also feel that the company simply did not keep up with the times. Over the last few years I have felt myself cringe every time I see an adKreator page in the TEs or safelists as they are just not of any quality.

Cheers

Nate

Nate Scifleet 

Author and Owner of 90 Minute Residuals

http://www.90minuteresiduals.com/banner2.png