Marketing Checkpoint

How do you Promote Marketing Check Point?

geomc57

I started a Facebook Group some time ago for my SFI affiliates. I use it to exchange ideas, to share points about promotion, to congratulate successful affiliates and to motivate my team.

I recently made posts on good practices in Social Network promotions. That led to a post on engaging and contributing in Forum Discussions. And I used Market Check Point as an example. Here is my post:

Discussion Forums: This is another very strong method for driving targeted traffic but, like social media, there is a right way and a wrong way. The first step is to do a search on Google or any search engine for discussion forums and groups related to your market. If you are selling fishing gear, you might search for “Fishing Forum” or “Fishing Newsgroups”.
As you find discussion groups related to your market place, take the time to learn the rules of the forum. Each one is different. Violating the rules can get your account terminated pretty quickly.
I posted to a forum in my niche on Google "People Also Asked" and how to use it to market more effectively. If you want to take a look visit this link:
https://www.servethailand.com/AffiliateAds/ForumPostinMCP.html
It is free to join if you want to post or reply to posts in the online marketing niche. You are also permitted to add you primary business in your Signature box that accompanies every post.
People looking for an online business are here. As they get to know you and value your contribution they want to do business with you, and have you as their sponsor. How great is that.
b5Fkq1G.jpg
This is one way I promote Market Check Point (MCP) to my Affiliates. In the link in the post above I share a portion of my forum post in MCP and encourage them to join, learn and engage as well. 

What are some ways you promote MCP to people?

George McBride

Best Affiliate Program

Learn More about Crypto:

BitCoinLearnandEarn.gif

Bitcoin Basics PDF

• 1 month later...

Hi George,

Forums was my first social media 18+ years ago.

The forums is where Gurus, Experts and SEO Experts told me that Traffic Exchanges was a waste of time and efforts and that a pet monkey could be trained yo sit in front of a computer and Click... Next.

Of course, they didn’t know what they was talking about and I got a lot of followers that started using Traffic Exchanges to promote their products and services.

While in the Traffic Exchanges forum, Owner, Admins And Veteran Marketers told me that FFAs is a waste of time and efforts and the only people that made money was the owner of the FFAs.

Of course, The Traffic Exchanges users didn’t know what they was talking about either and I got a lot of followers that started using FFAs.

The forums are great places to share ideas but be Ready for the veterans members that will challenge you on your views if they consider radical to their views.

Even in the SFI forum, I have encountered Top Leaders when it come to using Free advertising but the more they debated with me the more followers that follow me.

Currently, I have over 1,000+ Followers since I been active in SFI forums a little over 2 years.

My point: Don’t be afraid to share your point of view and be an active member to help others when you can. :)

• 4 months later...

I think a really good way to promote Marketing Checkpoint is by simply contributing to the community. By consistently doing this we collectively grow the family, thus grabbing the attention of search engines. The organic growth can take over.

One can also tweet a question related to a discussion in our forum, while including a link to the respective MCP page. It helps me generate interaction on that social media platform also.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...