Marketing Checkpoint

Working from home

John Priestley

I think you have a great plan.

Mostly every program comes with training , and there is always a learning curve.

I have found that if you take it slow, and are consistent, then everything falls into place.

Consistently work your program and you will see results.

I also found that this actually becomes fun, knowing you are controlling your financial future.

Just don't buy into "rich overnight" schemes, they all take work.

Just my thoughts, here's wishing you success.

• 3 months later...

if you want to earn enough to retire imho you need to start an offline consulting business and charge recurring income

you could:

make websites

make chatbots for website owners

make videos and sell them

sell seo

make courses and sell them

and there is so much more you could sell. Not going to candy coat it you need to be courageous and just go do it perfectionism

will get you no where and you need to not have fear.  all my problems which led to me never getting started.

But there are tons of courses out there and this could make you a million or more in the end some are making 1000 or more

reoccuring from one client.  So yeah.

OytX5V1.gif

• 1 month later...

By seeing your photo, I understand you should retire soon.

You need to automate your income by reselling digital products. This can help you make passive income while you sleep and for life time.

By for less and sell for higher.

Resell plr products and email marketing list. This can help you make $200 to $500 every single day. A proven and guaranteed income stream

Visit my signature below to get more information.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

He posted in 2014 almost 10 years ago but maybe this will help someone else.  FYI MLM's that are popular online can bring in

a full time income with a lot of good hard work too.  At this time there's livegood (still going strong) and gotbackup (cheaper then any

backup online). To name two

OytX5V1.gif