Marketing Checkpoint

Closing the deal

James Doan

You have probably heard more than one potential customer tell you, “I have more important things to get right now.” This objection is more easily overcome than you might imagine. Buying now doesn’t seem too important until… the deal’s too sweet to pass up, and you have to get it today to get the deal.

What I’m talking about is banning the option of procrastination. Really, what your customer is saying is… I have no reason to buy today. Don’t let them delay. Make the deal irresistible, and get them into the store quickly with a deadline. It will spur them into making the purchase a priority — NOW. They may have to put a competitor’s purchase on hold to get your deal, but there’s nothing wrong with that.

You must, however, keep your promotion realistic. Most customers have been burnt by deals that seem too good to be true… they ended up costing more than they were worth. The only way you’ll ever overcome the skepticism is to build a relationship of trust.

Unconditional money-back guarantees eliminate the risk of loss, and show the customer that you are truly concerned with their satisfaction.

Let testimonials speak for you. Evidence that you’ve delivered and gained customer satisfaction in the past goes a long way toward banning customer fears.

Be available. Customers feel like everything is okay if they can pick up the phone or send an email and get quick answers to their questions.

It really doesn’t take a lot to get through the shell of hard core customers.

Visit my Website: https://jamesdoan.biz

• 3 months later...

Great customer service techniques, however when you are dealing with 1000's of requests each day it become challenging.  (82k Facebook, 30000 email lists, etc) I agree with the unconditional money back guarantee but there are a few which will take advantage of this.  So I try to offer upgrade options to the programs I design which heps also build peoples confidence in the products and allows them to explore and learn and gain more knowledge not only on the products but also how I have preogressed and built these training packages online.

:) FREE DOWNLOAD ACCESS: Unlimited Promo Codes for Unlimited FREE Traffic: CLICK HERE   :) Unlimted FREE Traffic Vault Rocks!!