Marketing Checkpoint

Cliqly - Do The Math

Cliqly is not a scam.. I do have to state this.. they pay once you meet thier $300 minimum.  I have to submit a warning.  I joined Cliqly after I saw the terms they mentioned... make hundreds of dollars.  You will need to spend a lot of money in order to make some bank with this system.  There are alot of high powered movers saying they are making a thousand or more.. yeah.. they make a thousand if you upgrade.  You do not own the list of people they give you.

Building your list the EVERGREEN way...Self-funding system is yours for FREE!

webpromo.653ec0d96db88.gif

Ah, interesting reading this as I noticed this also.  I nearly hit the threshold with an upgraded referral but due to being just under I am unable to withdraw unless I pay the $97 to upgrade.  

:) FREE DOWNLOAD ACCESS: Unlimited Promo Codes for Unlimited FREE Traffic: CLICK HERE   :) Unlimted FREE Traffic Vault Rocks!!

The issue with Cliqly is that one has to keep paying in order to reach the 300 min.  I have to also mention that one has no control over the list they give.  There are places online that talk about in depth.  If someone has a lot of funds to spend.. and doesn't want to really work this is the program. Send out for 10 cents per click.. and you don't own the list.  Nuff said

• 1 month later...

I was doing OK until the temporary system crash.

I was doing about $18-$20 per day, with a profit margin of around 35% due to the specials.  After the system came back up I'm down to $13-$15.

Seems like the daily clicks are dipping for a lot of users and it's getting harder to stay in profit.

I suspect that the system is getting saturated with so many new members, they should adjust the 100% commissions down.

It concerns me when I see so many screenshots on FB where the commissions amount is 10x more than the earnings from working the system.  They are just recruiting and not experienced Cliqly users.

post-10566-0-24417500-1690397169_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

I´ve been a part of Cliqly for about three weeks now. I used a code that gaved me 50% of my investments - and I used the code for all I bought - three millions in points, a mailbox and so on. The plan is to leave when i reach my $300 goal. Too little bang for the bucks. I guess that the one doing this month after month put their 300 back into Cliqly - and I think I can have better use of my energy,,,especially after reading the comment above where I found out that the opening rate gets lesser over time.

I got some serious marketing to do - and my own list to build.

• 4 weeks later...

I have to beg to differ.  I'm lean toward this absolutely being scammy.   Nothing should have been created that required

that much spending in order to get paid.  As soon as i realized I couldn't make bank without breaking the bank I headed

for the hills.  They can keep it.

I suppose some people get by by promoting.  And i think that is the only way to get ahead is to also promote they do not

tell you that.

Don't you think thats hiding facts?  If you want to sell products sell them for a price don't make it almost impossible to do.

I don't like feeling used.   and that is how i felt. Like they used me to get free work as long as they wanted.

Just my feelings about this.

P.S. People WITH a lot of money already can surely do well with that tho

OytX5V1.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I understand what you are saying completely, and their tactics seem scammy.  However,  Cliqly isn't technically a scam - they haven't taken off with anyone's funds - tho I've been reading that there is starting to be issues with timely payout.   In order to get that $300 minimum payout, one is forced to buy more credits so they can continue to send out mailings everyday to get those ten cent clicks.  There is a FB group of members who are still in Cliqly, but splintered off from the main group so they could educate others on what is actually involved with Cliqly.  The group owner has been with them for over a year, and just recently started making some profit, after spending well over 13K dollars to get to that point.   IMHO, they are unethical. 

I'm thinking the key word to use for them is spammy.  What Cliqly is teaching, and encouraging, their members to engage in is pretty much outright spam tactics.  There isn't an ability to engage with the list or build a rapport with it properly.  When someone starts out, they get that 5K instant list plus the credits to email them to help build up the list.  They start out by sending email to this hapless list of 5,000  ten times a day.. 10 times! :blink:  This just doesn't sit right with me.  Sometimes I feel 1x a day is being pushy with my list.  Cliqly is doing a disservice to the list building world.  I imagine a large portion of their membership don't know what is actually involved with building a quality, responsive and long-term list.  So they join Cliqly, get an instant list, and spam all day long.  That is a bad way to learn how to build a list.  

I have to beg to differ.  I'm lean toward this absolutely being scammy.   Nothing should have been created that required

that much spending in order to get paid.  As soon as i realized I couldn't make bank without breaking the bank I headed

for the hills.  They can keep it.

I suppose some people get by by promoting.  And i think that is the only way to get ahead is to also promote they do not

tell you that.

Don't you think thats hiding facts?  If you want to sell products sell them for a price don't make it almost impossible to do.

I don't like feeling used.   and that is how i felt. Like they used me to get free work as long as they wanted.

Just my feelings about this.

P.S. People WITH a lot of money already can surely do well with that tho

I understand what you are saying completely, and their tactics seem scammy.  However,  Cliqly isn't technically a scam - they haven't taken off with anyone's funds - tho I've been reading that there is starting to be issues with timely payout.   In order to get that $300 minimum payout, one is forced to buy more credits so they can continue to send out mailings everyday to get those ten cent clicks.  There is a FB group of members who are still in Cliqly, but splintered off from the main group so they could educate others on what is actually involved with Cliqly.  The group owner has been with them for over a year, and just recently started making some profit, after spending well over 13K dollars to get to that point.   IMHO, they are unethical. 

I'm thinking the key word to use for them is spammy.  What Cliqly is teaching, and encouraging, their members to engage in is pretty much outright spam tactics.  There isn't an ability to engage with the list or build a rapport with it properly.  When someone starts out, they get that 5K instant list plus the credits to email them to help build up the list.  They start out by sending email to this hapless list of 5,000  ten times a day.. 10 times! :blink:  This just doesn't sit right with me.  Sometimes I feel 1x a day is being pushy with my list.  Cliqly is doing a disservice to the list building world.  I imagine a large portion of their membership don't know what is actually involved with building a quality, responsive and long-term list.  So they join Cliqly, get an instant list, and spam all day long.  That is a bad way to learn how to build a list.  

Agree here 100%.  And watch the owner in the adverts he just looks like he's saying come get ripped off and maybe earn if you are lucky.  I see it fading since I wrote that! much less adverts out there and was waiting for that.  It may just disappear soon. do you think anyone should spend 13k to start earning? thats rediculous.  Exactly! you're mailing for the owner and he is getting all that extra cash as well before anyone earns.  He is cashin in while everyone else cashes out. Smart people run before they put any money into this and hiding the truth is just dishonest imho.

OytX5V1.gif

Well, I know now for sure that Cliqly is a scam.

I have reached my 300$ treshold - and been told that they have sent my money. That was the 20th October - since then there have been no money to be seen anywhere - even though Wise should be easy to use - it is obvious that for Cliqly,,, it is to hard.

And Yes, I´ve been in touch with them thru their "support". Extremely humiliating. They repetedly send me the same message and doesn´t answer my questions.

Everything is in order from my side.

When doing some real research on Cliqly I find a LOT of complaints and bad reviews - and them NOT paying - are very common.

So - I wrote another letter to Cliqly informing them that if I doesn´t recieve my money I will get in touch with this department: https://www.fbi.gov/investigate/cyber

Their choice.

Sorry to hear you are going thru this :(   Keep us posted...  take care

I have reached my 300$ treshold - and been told that they have sent my money. That was the 20th October - since then there have been no money to be seen anywhere - even though Wise should be easy to use - it is obvious that for Cliqly,,, it is to hard.

And Yes, I´ve been in touch with them thru their "support". Extremely humiliating. They repetedly send me the same message and doesn´t answer my questions.

When doing some real research on Cliqly I find a LOT of complaints and bad reviews - and them NOT paying - are very common.

So - I wrote another letter to Cliqly informing them that if I doesn´t recieve my money I will get in touch with this department: https://www.fbi.gov/investigate/cyber

Their choice.

Their choice.

you know now that i think about it someone i was working with months ago kept telling me she was adding 90.00 like 4 times or so and had nearly 500 but didn't get paid.  Now I remember why i headed for the hills.  Seriously tho that was awhile ago.  I hope you can get paid tho it doesn't look great.  you gotta be so careful on this web.  all the time talk to yourself.  Does this look like somehing that will work for me or does it seem too good to be true?

OytX5V1.gif

• 1 month later...

Sounds like another Email Syndicate where they pay you to send emails but you don't get to send your own mail and the links are all divided on a percentage of the upsell so you get cents or a few dollars for it. 

The cashout at $300 is particularly scummy as they are relying on people to lose interest or pay out of their own pocket to recoup those losses. These programs come and go all the time and to be honest unless you have a list of your own it's not worth doing the work for them in return for a pittance. 

Owner of The Downliner, VMPayday and Trck.Biz

• 3 weeks later...

Cliqly is a scam!

I received my first 2 payouts

But my 3rd payout from oct/23 was not paid

No response from admin and no pay

They are paying some people but is it from money other people pay?

Ponzi?

Cliqly is a scam! but hey it's your time and money

• 2 months later...