Marketing Checkpoint

Shopify - Modern eCommerce

Matt Koshko

When looking for an eCommerce solution, I personally recommend Shopify. As a business owner, it's important to focus on what you do best in your business, and that usually does NOT include worrying about the technicalities of an online commerce store. Instead, you're time is best spent marketing, selling, innovating, and refining your processes.

As someone who has worked with a few brick and mortar companies to get them moving forward with eCommerce, I can say that Shopify has been a well-received solution. The simplicity of the order process, order management, and product inventory control, puts you in the driver seat without 'feature overload'.

If you're considering selling physical products, you may want to consider Shopify. The 3rd party extensibility allows you to add functionality that may not otherwise exist.

As a partner, I can hook you up with a free development shop on Shopify (otherwise you only get limited trial period), and help walk you through the setup process. Just give me a shout and/or reply with your questions.

Hustle. Do everything in your power to reach beyond your goals.

• 4 months later...

Hey Matt,

How are you? Someone was just telling me about Shopify the other day and although I had heard about it , I wasn't really grasping what it was all about but now feel intrigued to know how it all works. Absolutely I would like you to expose me to Shopify and thanks I appreciate you reaching out to share with and help someone like me get the answers to my questions about Shopify. My contact is :

Lee McCormick

Richmond, CA

tha.riches@yahoo.com

You need to check this out NOW:

https://ce945.isrefer.com/go/blpamazing/worksmart

• 4 weeks later...

Shopify is a good option.  What I suggest to most customers is that they look at what they need to run their e-commerce site that will match their business products and customer profile.  Make sure that you do not have to pay extra to run on mobile devices.  Finally, make sure that your credit card processor works with the e-commerce solution otherwise you will have to establish a new merchant account.  Thank you.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

When looking for an eCommerce solution, I personally recommend Shopify. As a business owner, it's important to focus on what you do best in your business, and that usually does NOT include worrying about the technicalities of an online commerce store. Instead, you're time is best spent marketing, selling, innovating, and refining your processes.

As someone who has worked with a few brick and mortar companies to get them moving forward with eCommerce, I can say that Shopify has been a well-received solution. The simplicity of the order process, order management, and product inventory control, puts you in the driver seat without 'feature overload'.

If you're considering selling physical products, you may want to consider Shopify. The 3rd party extensibility allows you to add functionality that may not otherwise exist.

As a partner, I can hook you up with a free development shop on Shopify (otherwise you only get limited trial period), and help walk you through the setup process. Just give me a shout and/or reply with your questions.

What do you actually sell and what kind of marketing are you looking for?

I am currently starting to affiliate and am looking to sell and earn commissions.