• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 rnprofits77

rnprofits77

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 06:56 PM

Are there any members of Downline Builder Elite here?  If so, I'd like to see opinions on the site.  I've been a member for a few months and it seems to be a good source of advertising but I have yet to refer a new member.  Thoughts and opinions would be appreciated.

#2 Darren Olander

Darren Olander

Hot

• Administrators
  • 614 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 08:20 PM

Yep! It's a good resource.. have you used it to fill in downline builder IDs?

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

#3 Robert David Smith

Robert David Smith

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 09:00 PM

:ph34r: You could get some affiliate id#s set up in DBE <_< and then do a video demo

of you updating a another sites downline builder in a few seconds. ;) 

#4 rnprofits77

rnprofits77

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 04:26 PM

Hello Darren and Robert David Smith,

Thanks for your opinions.  Yes, I have filled out the downline builders from programs that I currently use.  I also make good use of the bonus credits every month.

The video is a great suggestion if I had the tools to make it happen.

Thanks y'all.  I was previously unable to find any opinions about DBE but I've been actively promoting and enjoying the bonuses.

#5 Garrett Hutsko

Garrett Hutsko

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 02:52 PM

I use it a lot. I do a lot with Safelists and DBE save me much time in updating my ID's. I visit the Check Sites at least once a week to make sure all my ID's are up to date. One percaution is that from time to time I get an ID in a site that I know is not one of mine, why this is happening I don't know but I have been able to get around these errors and correct them. In fact this might be my main complaint about DBE is these stray ID's and what is causing them.

#6 Glen Palo

Glen Palo

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 03 June 2015 - 07:56 AM

I use and promote DBE.  It's a great way to keep track of ID's and fill in downline builder info.

Review: SHORBY Instagram App for Marketers. Shorby is a tool that optimizes your Instagram traffic with clickable links, messengers, and social networks.

#7 No Longer Here

No Longer Here

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 10:20 AM

It would be nice if the owner would make it clear before one goes through the registration process that it's a paid only site.  

No longer using Safelists and Traffic Exchanges.

#8 KarriDaltonHull

KarriDaltonHull

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 10 June 2015 - 11:23 AM

DBE is awesome!

The 10K Challenge is the easiest to follow step-by-step training system and funnel that you've ever seen. Just give it a chance it is completely free there are no upgrades available in this. There is a downline builder of over 60 top mailers, many with promo codes to ensure you start strong with tons of advertising. The 2 Phase Video Training containing 4 levels of clear step by step training and support is unlike any of the others. You'll see the difference and power the minute you login. You'll be impressed and excited.

• Join Now
  • Add me on Google+ or other social network
  • Let me know you're serious and I'll stop promoting me and start promoting your link instead
  • Contact me

468x60_03.gif

#9 rnprofits77

rnprofits77

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 04:21 PM

Thanks everyone for the replies.  It's good to know I'm not the only one on this forum who uses DBE.  

Joel Young, I agree.  It should be stated before registration that it's a paid members only site.  

Karen Dalton Hull, I tried my surf biz once, but I got confused signing up for so many programs.  I wish you success with it, though.

#10 Robert David Smith

Robert David Smith

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 02:26 PM

I use All Of My Links on the fly and as a tool

to fill in much of Downline  Builder Elite... :ph34r: 

#11 Garrett Hutsko

Garrett Hutsko

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 07:22 AM

Get the total tool package. I use these and Referral Frenzy  as well as SL Genie, Mailer Ninja, TEBrowser with Traffic Exchange Browser. I have found these to be the best set of tools available in this environment. Like any pro you need good tools and I have found these to be some of the best. With these a tools I can send out to millions in one day.

#12 John Lederer

John Lederer

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
  • LocationLincoln, Nebraska

Posted 22 August 2015 - 09:48 PM

ME TOO Robert!! I've been a member there for years!

Makes it so much easier to fill the DBE site!

Warmest Regards,

John Lederer

Marketer since 1995

Online since 2000

#13 John Lederer

John Lederer

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
  • LocationLincoln, Nebraska

Posted 22 August 2015 - 09:51 PM

Get the total tool package. I use these and Referral Frenzy  as well as SL Genie, Mailer Ninja, TEBrowser with Traffic Exchange Browser. I have found these to be the best set of tools available in this environment. Like any pro you need good tools and I have found these to be some of the best. With these a tools I can send out to millions in one day.

I AGREE Garrett! I recently joined Mailer Ninja. But I see a lot of glitches with it.

I.E. Mailers missing the "login & send message" buttons. OR the system fails to send

my ad to the mailer...then the mailer gives me a "you didn't enter a message" error.

I have contacted the owner...still waiting for this to get fixed (he said the mailers script 

updates every now & then-this effects his system).

Warmest Regards,

John Lederer

Marketer since 1995

Online since 2000

#14 Walter Latty

Walter Latty

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 09:26 AM

Thanks to everyone for the info concerning DBE.  I signed up some time ago, but I've pondering the upgrade whether or not it would help me.

#15 Edwal Richards

Edwal Richards

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 10:18 PM

Thanks everyone for the info. I have been considering joining DBE.

#16 captkirk

captkirk

Never Give in! and Never Quit!

• Moderators
  • 3,094 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 04 June 2016 - 12:16 AM

I'm also a member of DBE and highly recommend it. :ph34r:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: downline builders, advertising, safelists, traffic exchanges

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users