18 replies to this topic

#1 BionicMan

BionicMan

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 11 posts
  • LocationColumbus, Ohio

Posted 01 August 2015 - 12:11 PM

Lead Lightning is a lead generation system! You paid one time 7 dollars. It suppose to have autoresponder, you get landing pages and other marketing tools. I'm wondering if it a scam?

"Specialized knowledge is Powerful" www.payhip.com/digiexpress

#2 Darren Olander

Darren Olander

Hot

• Administrators
  • 657 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 04:15 PM

I wouldn't call it a scam.. but I hear they have upsells past the $7 - so it's not actually just $7.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

#3 affordwealth

affordwealth

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationBeverly Hills, CA, USA

Posted 03 August 2015 - 02:18 PM

I don't think that having upsells changes the fact that you can buy this service for $7.

Upsells are everywhere. If you have a mailer that you can join for free, but then they trying to sell you several levels of paid membership, does it mean that you cannot call this mailer "free".

Anyway, here is my own experience with Lead Lightning. I was with it for about 6 weeks, advertised with free mailers, got altogether about 9000 clicks, 136 leads and earned $216. Note: actual payment you get is about $5.

They do have an autoresponder, working for the program itself. Their training is actually pretty good.

I expected much better response and still don't understand why it is so low. May be it is already saturating the market.

By the way, it is supposed to be a funnel to Power Lead System, for me it didn't seem to be serving the purpose. I've had only one

person that was interested in upgrade.

#4 celiacoach

celiacoach

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationPortugal and UK

Posted 04 August 2015 - 01:28 PM

There is a very active Facebook group and people helping each other - group is called Official Power Lead system.

#5 Robert David Smith

Robert David Smith

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 10:07 AM

I don't think that having upsells changes the fact that you can buy this service for $7.

Upsells are everywhere. If you have a mailer that you can join for free, but then they trying to sell you several levels of paid membership, does it mean that you cannot call this mailer "free".

Anyway, here is my own experience with Lead Lightning. I was with it for about 6 weeks, advertised with free mailers, got altogether about 9000 clicks, 136 leads and earned $216. Note: actual payment you get is about $5.

They do have an autoresponder, working for the program itself. Their training is actually pretty good.

I expected much better response and still don't understand why it is so low. May be it is already saturating the market.

By the way, it is supposed to be a funnel to Power Lead System, for me it didn't seem to be serving the purpose. I've had only one

person that was interested in upgrade.

Darren how is it that you made only $5.00 from $216.oo in sales?

If I read that correctly

#6 siddhh

siddhh

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 03:36 AM

Yes, Darren is right. It starts with 'Free Lead System' then a one-time $7 for upgrade to 'Lead Lightning' and finally the 'Power Lead System' for a monthly subscription. 

Not a scam. Quality of training content is good. Upgraded version does occasional follow up.

An identity theft occurs every 3 seconds! Don't be next...sign up for PrivacyMaxx now.

#7 Len

Len

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 06:01 PM

Good info guys, thanks for the input.

#8 riyan6558

riyan6558

• Bronze
  • 2 posts
  • Locationoman

Posted 20 August 2015 - 02:25 PM

I STARTED USEING 'LEAD LIGHTNING"...BECAUSE YOU CAN PROMOTE 2 LINKS TO-GETHER....AND THEN TAKE THE REFERRAL "B" LINK AND POST IT ON "TRAFFIC MONSOON"....WHICH IS "FREE" TO JOIN...http://trafficmonsoon.com/link/29975

Referral Link 'A'
(Promote Lead Lightning)
http://www.MyLeadMap.com/452706  

Referral Link 'B'
(Promote Lead Lightning & Your Primary Business)
http://www.LeadPlatinum.com/452706

Before using 'Referral Link B', please enter your website below: 

Enter your company personal link http://www.fourcornersalliancegroup.com/?a=ashoo 

For example:  www.ABCompany.com/username

#9 John Lederer

John Lederer

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationLincoln, Nebraska

Posted 22 August 2015 - 08:58 PM

I wouldn't call it a scam.. but I hear they have upsells past the $7 - so it's not actually just $7.

Actually it IS just $7....

Sure there are other levels (I am a Diamond member), but one can

certainly join at the $7 level and earn 85% unlimited $6 commissions.

I've earned over 40 of those $6 commissions lol.

You do NOT have to upgrade to a higher level if you don't

want to. However...it is recommended, since the Gold level

offers SO MUCH more tools and more $$$$...

I have been a member since April & I have gotten

PAID (direct to my bank) EVERY Wednesday ever since!

I am also the ONLY one (that I'm aware of anyways) that

will advertise your link if you upgrade to Silver OR the

much better Gold level.

NOT A SALES pitch . You can also

get my free set up & marketing guide

REGARDLESS of what level you join.

I have been a marketer since 1995, so I know

how to help people:-)

You can join and pay just $7 OR upgrade

and get my free advertising of YOUR link.

JOIN HERE http://llmcpforum.pr...rwithjohn.com/ 

:)  

Warmest Regards,

John Lederer

Marketer since 1995

Online since 2000

#10 wiz666

wiz666

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 01:10 AM

Lead Lightning is part of many list builders under the company Priceless Possibilities. The "pass up" system has put literally 10s of thousands of subscribers under the guys at the top. And I think they get a buck from each and every sign up. This falls under the "wish I had thought of it first" category.

Free  Money Leverage -- training and income builder.   CLICK HERE

#11 john566

john566

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 10 March 2017 - 08:22 AM

I joined this system and promoted it a bit, but eventually found a better system to build my list..

#12 coachj

coachj

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 8 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 29 March 2017 - 07:46 PM

I dont think it is a scam but the only thing is when you signup and people optin it will only promote the business you have in place you can change it anytime but 

the only way you can followup with you your list personal is to upgrade to the gold package for 29.95 a month...  

here is a better system that i like to use check it out here

#13 rpsmith

rpsmith

Hot

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:46 AM

If I may mention something here. I noticed that some of the autoresponder services offer high quality training seminars and lessons for no extra cost. If you really want to use a lead pulling system try them instead. You get everything you need.

Go VPN Unlimited now gives you control of your online privacy so can stay anonymous from prying eyes even while you shop, socialize, bank or just trying to enjoy a worry-free digital life.

Click Here!

#14 enilnoda

enilnoda

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 November 2019 - 12:57 AM

What is the better system you found?

What do you mean that you earned $216 but actual payment you get is $5? Can you please explain?

#15 davehayes

davehayes

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 31 December 2019 - 05:44 AM

Leadlightning is good, not  a scam, I have the free lead system and will be adding it into my PMS, that I just joined through Darren.

Build Your List Build Your Freedom

List Building Income Is The Best Form of Passive Income You can Have

#16 davepilgrim

davepilgrim

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 24 January 2020 - 06:39 AM

If I may mention something here. I noticed that some of the autoresponder services offer high quality training seminars and lessons for no extra cost. If you really want to use a lead pulling system try them instead. You get everything you need.

I agree - GetResponse is cheaper and much more professional and has excellent training courses and resources

20583952-003736.jpg

#17 davepilgrim

davepilgrim

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 24 January 2020 - 06:48 AM

I dont think it is a scam but the only thing is when you signup and people optin it will only promote the business you have in place you can change it anytime but 

the only way you can followup with you your list personal is to upgrade to the gold package for 29.95 a month...  

here is a better system that i like to use check it out here

That's not strictly true... Yes, you do have to upgrade if you want to use the built-in autoresponder, but you also have the option to export your leads to any autoresponder of your choice.

If you use MailChimp, it's free until you hit 1,000 subscribers... Personally, I'm not a big fan of MailChimp (I think GetResponse is much, much better) but at least it will let you send out regular mailings to your list.

20583952-003736.jpg

#18 weblord

weblord

Weblord of www.Nabaza.com & www.NameHost.us/www.1weblord.com

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,029 posts
  • LocationThe Philippines

Posted 24 January 2020 - 04:13 PM

no it's not scam it will get you leads as it promised but you promote and use the tools to your advantage.

Lead Lightning is a lead generation system! You paid one time 7 dollars. It suppose to have autoresponder, you get landing pages and other marketing tools. I'm wondering if it a scam?

#19 davepilgrim

davepilgrim

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 18 February 2020 - 09:04 PM

That's not strictly true... Yes, you do have to upgrade if you want to use the built-in autoresponder, but you also have the option to export your leads to any autoresponder of your choice.

If you use MailChimp, it's free until you hit 1,000 subscribers... Personally, I'm not a big fan of MailChimp (I think GetResponse is much, much better) but at least it will let you send out regular mailings to your list.

UPDATE - since I posted the above reply, I've learned that MailChimp do not allow you to send email content about affiliate programs and a whole host of other stuff.

Needless to say, I do not recommend them anymore - stick with GetResponse or just take the Silver upgrade at Lead Lightning

20583952-003736.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users