Marketing Checkpoint

What's the most fun thing you like to do online?

Guest Paul Nulty

Guest Paul Nulty

I sometimes find it hard to find new fun things to do online, Maybe it's because almost everything I do has some fun attached to it in some way or another. I love building my online business and it can be fun, the excitement of reaching out to people to offer wisdom, knowledge and services gives me satisfaction and I have fun doing it.

Business aside, I like to view personal development videos and listen to audios and music, meet new people and chat on Skype.

What fun things do you like to do online?

For fun I like to explore the different radio stations

from various cities on iHeart radio.  I like to compare

and see how different locales "do it."

Some DJs are more intriguing than others.

Some are more interesting.

And in most cases the type of broadcasts paints

a picture of that city's culture.  Although I like the

mobile iHeart app, the desktop version is more

fun....especially with the Facebook comment plugin

that you will find. 

**Hint**

It becomes a pretty cool way to market just to

comment and leave backlinks to your FB

profile or fan pages...all by talking about music. ;)

Guest Paul Nulty

That's interesting Kevin, I have listened to a few of the chat sessions on iHeart, I should probably try to tune in more often. There are so many different apps for entertainment these days it's mind boggling... lol  :D 

I sing in a barbershop quartet.  I love 4-part a cappella harmony.   So for me, the most fun on the net is searching out new a cappella groups.

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

I sing in a barbershop quartet.  I love 4-part a cappella harmony.   So for me, the most fun on the net is searching out new a cappella groups.

Small world. I sang Barbershop for many years, but finally gave it up a few years ago when it started being too much time and money with all the travel and time away from home. I still enjoy getting on YouTube to listen to the new videos they recommend to me. https://youtu.be/T6HM-oLG_cI

sig.jpg

That's interesting Kevin, I have listened to a few of the chat sessions on iHeart, I should probably try to tune in more often. There are so many different apps for entertainment these days it's mind boggling... lol  :D

You'll find some very interesting podcasts on there too.

The topics will blow your mind. ;)

• 4 months later...

I sometimes find it hard to find new fun things to do online, Maybe it's because almost everything I do has some fun attached to it in some way or another. I love building my online business and it can be fun, the excitement of reaching out to people to offer wisdom, knowledge and services gives me satisfaction and I have fun doing it.

Business aside, I like to view personal development videos and listen to audios and music, meet new people and chat on Skype.

What fun things do you like to do online?

Hi Paul,

The fun thing that I do is promoting my sites and affiliate programs and getting signups!

I guess that's why I get a lot of signups because I'm having fun doing what I like. :ph34r:

As the saying goes... ‘Find something you love to do and you’ll never have to work a day in your life.’