Marketing Checkpoint

Introduce yourself

Guest Paul Nulty

Hi I'm Lola.  Thanks for letting me in, I'm new to this group and to internet marketing.  I have tried many times over the years but somehow always seemed to miss the boat.  I'm hoping this time round I might achieve something.  Looking forward to interacting with you.  I am a scrapbooker and card maker so internet marketing is way out of my comfort zone. 

Cheers, Lola.

https://www.guaranteedownlineclub.com/home?code=wOcv6l42oR

Hi I'm Lola.  Thanks for letting me in, I'm new to this group and to internet marketing.  I have tried many times over the years but somehow always seemed to miss the boat.  I'm hoping this time round I might achieve something.  Looking forward to interacting with you.  I am a scrapbooker and card maker so internet marketing is way out of my comfort zone. 

Cheers, Lola.

https://www.guaranteedownlineclub.com/home?code=wOcv6l42oR

Hi Lola,

Welcome to the forum! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm William Rutt but for the better part of my life up until now I have been known as simply "MAVRICK" or "MAV" for short and these are perferred ways to address me over the name that I was given at the moment of my exposure to the Light of Life by my Mother. (RIP Mom May 31st/61-Sept.3rd/21)

Anyways...

Just a New Fish, in this vast Open Ocean known as the realm of Marketing Online and as I was simply a single lost Flounder swimming in circles until I saw a fellow gilled-one, seeming known where and what they were doing as the swiftness of their swim just sent waves of confidence and knowledge out and these waves told me that they were the one I should follow and that following swim has led to this fine and large pool of fellow Fish.

Hope to be a welcomed and though possibly a annoyance at times but bare with my ignorance as I explore the possibilities of obtaining the educated knowledge and answers to all of my questions and enquiries.

I'm William Rutt but for the better part of my life up until now I have been known as simply "MAVRICK" or "MAV" for short and these are perferred ways to address me over the name that I was given at the moment of my exposure to the Light of Life by my Mother. (RIP Mom May 31st/61-Sept.3rd/21)

Anyways...

Just a New Fish, in this vast Open Ocean known as the realm of Marketing Online and as I was simply a single lost Flounder swimming in circles until I saw a fellow gilled-one, seeming known where and what they were doing as the swiftness of their swim just sent waves of confidence and knowledge out and these waves told me that they were the one I should follow and that following swim has led to this fine and large pool of fellow Fish.

Hope to be a welcomed and though possibly a annoyance at times but bare with my ignorance as I explore the possibilities of obtaining the educated knowledge and answers to all of my questions and enquiries.

Hi William (Mav)

• 1 month later...

Hello Everyone,

My name is Felipe Oliveira, I am an entrepreneur, while working a 9-4pm job. I am Health and Physical education teacher but my passion is creating passive income.   I'm an affiliate marketer and now invest in different crypto platforms, my team and I do intensive research before we invest or promote any type of business or platform to anyone. I am now trying to get access to as many different networks as possible to network with people that have the same passion I do. I believe in crypto because I feel like it's a level playing field for everyone. It is no longer an advantage for the rich, they're in no middle man and with intense research you can make lot's of money. 

I think that is enough of an introduction from me, I hope to meet a lot of net workers and have great relationships.

Hello all 

Chpdogx5  Jason Chippa here and new to Prosperty Marketoing System. New to online Marketing and i hope to make some money soon.

Hi Jason,

Welcome to the forum!

I highly recommend that you advertise PMS 365 or 366 days a year to find members that will join your PMS team.

Since you're only potential members have the opportunity to join PMS 24/7 and 365/366 days a year.

Hi everyone im Steve 

Im just starting and looking around here.

Retired and extremly bored. I now have the privalage of caring for my mother who is 92

and needs my help as she is blind. Hopeing i can make this program work so i have somthing to do.And help offset some of the bills eventually.Bare with me as it will take a little time

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Am Nnamdi Nwafor from Nigeria, am new in the system, just want to learn how to make profit as an affiliate. I have tried it several times, I Know is profitable but I have not been able to figure out how. I believe strongly I will learn it from you guys.

My question is how profitable is this affiliate marketing and what strategies can one put in place to make profit?

Am Nnamdi Nwafor from Nigeria, am new in the system, just want to learn how to make profit as an affiliate. I have tried it several times, I Know is profitable but I have not been able to figure out how. I believe strongly I will learn it from you guys.

My question is how profitable is this affiliate marketing and what strategies can one put in place to make profit?

Hi Nnamdi,

Affiliate Marketing is very profitable if you're willing to put in the work.

Being an affiliate is a s simple is advertising, promoting and sharing the affiliate programs that you're promoting 365/366 days a year to sell products and services. 

Hi My name is Rachael,I am from The United States.I am new to Marketing although I have tried several

systems with no success.I am happy to say that I have confidence In The Prosperity Marketing System,Jeff has been very helpful by answering  a few questions for me,I was surprised because i really did not get that from the others,anyway, I have always worked in factories and needed a change.I have three grandsons and a step granddaughter that I want to spoil!So here I am.Thank you for accepting me into the group I am very excited to be here!

Hi My name is Rachael,I am from The United States.I am new to Marketing although I have tried several

systems with no success.I am happy to say that I have confidence In The Prosperity Marketing System,Jeff has been very helpful by answering  a few questions for me,I was surprised because i really did not get that from the others,anyway, I have always worked in factories and needed a change.I have three grandsons and a step granddaughter that I want to spoil!So here I am.Thank you for accepting me into the group I am very excited to be here!

Hi Rachael,

Welcome to forum! :)

I would like to think that sometime now or in the near future I might be of some small benefit to someone here so I will post a small intro and then quietly await any requests should the need arise... feel free to ask for help... I;ll do whatever I can.

My name is John Getson and I am 34 yrs married> My wife and I have two sons and a couple of energetic grandchildren... all of whom live with use again (due to the vicissitudes of the recent pandemic).

I am a red seal chef by training and aspiration, but due to a couple of serious motor vehicle accidents had to close all of our cafe's in early 2005

Over the years I have worked for a time in the public sector with the local government but the majority of my experience has been private sector in various capacities from marketing to production to management. etc. Some say I am a bit of a "jack of all trades" because I have for decades regularly taken a year off "go back to school" for some particular field of study that interests me.

In addition to getting my red seal back in the early 80s I have since studied business management, network design and administration, accounting, graphic design and publishing, and most recently comparative economic systems.

I am an avid gardener with a 20x36 ft greenhouse, beekeeper, and "political junkie" and staunch environmental realist. I am also an active anti-poverty advocate and send alot of what we grow to local soup kitchens and food banks. And as a landlord we intentionally provide truly affordable rental units to our community.

We recently installed a grid-tied solar array on the roof of the garage/workshop and are planning for a transition to ground-source, geo-thermal as a replacement to the current oil-fired boiler we use for heat.

so that's probably TMI as they say ... but (Basic Underlying Truth) it is what it is... and I am what I am!

Cheers

• 1 month later...