platform

Fredrick

Hi Fredrick,

Welcome to the forum!

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I am Donny.  I am new to the forum seeking advice and suggestions.

I have been trying to make money online since around 2015.  None yet, but continuing to find the system that works for me. 

Let's become friends and support each other to financial freedom.

Best Fortune.

;)Donny F

Hi Donny, welcome to the forum! I know this situation that it is hard to find a system that works. For me there are some criterias to evaluate the systems I see advertised somewhere: it must have a good funnel in place, an editable lead capture page that builds my own list and a high-converting offer/business that has the products/services other people/marketers actually want and need. Plus another bonus is if it pays residual income.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

I'm from Toronto, Canada and I'm not getting back in IM after a year off. 

I'm ready to help more and more people to generate great income online and achieving great results.

Looking forward to network!

Cheers,

Billy Inelus  :)

I think I will be your no.1 student!

Hi QueenPinn,

Welcome to the forum! :)

I am green to advertising, such as setting up banner ads, and poop up ads etc. Please, I need some tutorials on these adverting methods. 
The product I promote is very powerful in the health and wellness industry but I can't promote it through referral links except I register clients personally from my dashboard. Please I need some advise on how I can build downlines or team members because their compensation plan is very good and second to none.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I am Jitendra Patel from London UK

I have been online on and off not being successful, wasted so much money and so many months by joining those glittering wealthy millionaires pie in the sky scams programmes, but I always had positive mind saying there are people who make it online and earn decent living, so I hope this is the right system to do so. I am willing to work hard and learn to fulfil my desire like many of us ordinary people have.

Hello,

My name is Lori McDivitt.

I have been in online marketing for a couple of years with little success.

I have made a few dollars, but nothing to boast about.

I am here to learn more and to build a business I can 

earn with and be proud of.

I want to quit my real life job

eventually! 

I am willing to learn and work hard to achieve the above goal.

• 1 month later...

Hi, 

My name is Todd  and I live in Pennsylvania 

I am new to this site started online marketing about 10 months ago so fairly new to most things but learning 

Thanks!!

Todd 

Hi Todd,

Welcome to the forum! :)

Guest boutetjcpb19

Hello I am Pierre

i live in Quebec, Canada

i work at webmaster from my own business

i create website

i do affiliate marketing

i just get a member of marketing checkpoint

thank you 

Guest maryowens

Hi I'm Mary and I've been doing internet marketing off and on since 2005. I love nature and wildlife. I've been married for 25 years and I have 2 kids, a boy 24 and a girl 18.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

My name is Hermann. Just wanted to introduce myself, as I plan to hover here and learn as much as I can.

Live in Germany but come originally from Latinamerica...  been trying the internet marketing thing for a while now, but haven't been able to ONLY be online. Still a 9to5er :unsure: Working on changing that though!

Hi Hermann, welcome to the forum. Keep learning and working, you can do it!

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

Hi. I'm Andy and I'm looking forward to meeting new fellow netpreneurs here.

A netpreneur for 15+ years, I engage professionally on all subjects relating to ethical internet marketing, website creation and management, social media marketing and traffic generation.

Through my suite of web properties, i offer products and recommendations to help everyone achieve a better EPC and ROI from their online business ventures.

My core businesses are in the personal development and green verticals.

As I actually use the products and services I recommend in these, you can be assured that I only offer those solutions that have been tested to deliver real results.

socialprofile.jpg

Andy Barnes

IMTraffic.net: The Internet Marketing Directory

Don't be swayed by hype - make an informed choice.

Hottest new MLM in UK Today

Hi,

I am Donny.  I am happily married, with two wonderful children.  My wife is amazing also and is the most loving person that I have ever met.

I started seeking online opportunities around 2016 and have attempted several, with no success.  After my job downsized in 2015 (lay-off), I realized that I must work for myself in order to provide the lifestyle that I wished for my family.  So here I am.  Just the average guy wanting the best for my family.

To Your Success!

Hi All,

I am Donny.  I am happily married with 2 wonderful children.  My wife is quite amazing also.  The love of my life!  I have been seeking online opportunities since 2016.  Nothing found to be a success yet.  However, I am persistent.  I tried several systems, jumping from one to another.  But this approach is not the best method.  I am new and learning, so let us all help each other to achieve.  My goal is to provide a much better life for my family.  I enjoy learning new things and helping others.  We can do this.

Hi All,

I am Donny.  I am happily married with 2 wonderful children.  My wife is quite amazing also.  The love of my life!  I have been seeking online opportunities since 2016.  Nothing found to be a success yet.  However, I am persistent.  I tried several systems, jumping from one to another.  But this approach is not the best method.  I am new and learning, so let us all help each other to achieve.  My goal is to provide a much better life for my family.  I enjoy learning new things and helping others.  We can do this.

Hi Donny,

Welcome to the forum!

The main key to being successful with any program is to send massive traffic to your affiliate sites 365(6) days a year to give your visitors the opportunity to join your program and/or busy products.

I promote programs where members can join for free and look around and if they like it they can upgrade for more features and benefits or remain a free member.

For me, I post simple free ads 365(6) days a year to find workers that will work to build their own business, generate sales and earn a monthly residual income. :)

Hi Hermann, welcome to the forum. Keep learning and working, you can do it!

Hey Darren, thanks!

I am definitely learning a lot and taking bunch of notes... from the standpoint of a viral mailer newbie... hmmm... considering turning it into an ebook :)

I guess you guys have infected me with a desire to create and not only be a consumer.

Thanks!