Marketing Checkpoint

How Do You Keep Yourself Motivated?

captkirk

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Every time a new person joins me on WEBTALK, I am motivated to find more.

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

I keep myself motivated by setting short-term and long-term goals for myself. I also focus on the positive outcomes that will come from achieving these goals. Additionally, I try to surround myself with positive people who will encourage and motivate me to stay on track. Finally, I try to take breaks throughout the day and reward myself for small accomplishments.

I have established a pretty good routine that sets my mindset for the day. (I pray, read my devotional, and then read my affirmation)....Then I listen to a motivational video. - I find that get's me into a positive mindset. Then I commit to my tasks. I am finding that my consistent action causes a momentum - which leads to results. The results motivate me to keep repeating the cycle!

• 1 month later...

If we refuse to put ourselves in a position to fail... we are never in a position to succeed.   Success and failure are flip sides of the same coin.  Our focus must be on success...  If your focus in on avoiding failure...  you will never experience great success. -- Bruce Castro

Carter, Tracy D.

Actions = Results = More Actions = SUCCESS

The more results I see the more I work.  Finding new ways, using new methods, building more traffic, designing more sites.  Books do definetely help.  I have started to review some of the books I read also on my Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAXjnSzcR-k5oksHcxE6lqw  Personal development is the key and success books will open your mind and keep you motivated.  But you MUST read every day, listen to success podcasts/audiobooks, etc.

:) FREE DOWNLOAD ACCESS: Unlimited Promo Codes for Unlimited FREE Traffic: CLICK HERE   :) Unlimted FREE Traffic Vault Rocks!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Great question @captkirk  :)

Life is not a bed of roses .  Life is a lot of Ups and downs. 

But we need to have that positive energy to keep going ~ ~ ~ 

Every day, I start my day with a small prayer.

I love reading motivation image messages shared by family and friends on Whatsapp and on social media platforms  ---  There will be some motivation message  ...... that will boost you for the day. 

I love listening to inspirational music and love singing along as well  :)   Seriously, I feel so great, calm and peaceful.

I'm now ready to take off for the day by organizing my work and with the willpower  - - -  I CAN DO IT !

101688576389.png