Marketing Checkpoint

What should i do to make some money?

thehoff

Guest mrclean0325

thehoff, on 09 Oct 2015 - 11:18 PM, said:

http://www.marketingcheckpoint.com/public/style_images/master/snapback.png

I hate to get negative here, but there is no legal fast way to make $ on the net without spending $ 1st.  If you cannot afford to set up your own website to sell prods to the public , i.e. something they really need, want or desire, then you're stuck with the slow way of earning $ by advertising someone elses   website.   Or you could get a job!

I would have to disagree. There are a lot of freelancing and other sites where you can make money doing tasks. There are more and more companies (even Apple and other large companies) who hire "telecommuters" who work from home and get paid by the hour and sometimes a very nice wage, $10 - $15 an hour to start with the same benefits as if you worked in an office. Making money online does not mean IM or affiliate marketing are the only routes. None of the sites I have used require any money to do, if they ask for money I RUN.

All it takes is a bit of initiative and diligence to make money online. I have made up to a couple hundred dollars in a day using some sites without spending a dime for anything. Granted they aren't like that every day (I wish!), but the potential is there if you hustle a bit. There are a lot of sites with small jobs you just pick what you like, do it, and get paid.

I know several people who manage other people networks or websites from home and make a pretty good living on the Internet.

Even with IM and affiliate marketing, you don't necessarily have to spend money to make money. Though they are old, some still work. Forum posting, article marketing, blog commenting, guest blogging, and a slew of other ways to market besides safelists and TE (which are also free). There is also Facebook, Blogger, WordPress, Wix, Tumblr, Reddit, and the list goes on for places to use for marketing for free.

Just sayin' ;)

I agree with mrclean. There are a lot of ways to earn even without spending a dime. All we need is something to sell which is not only real item, you can sell your time and/or skills.

The simple one is PTC = selling time, maybe it is a small $_$ but it will accumulate over time. If you want more, you could try doing task or survey.

It would be better if we have graph for

"money earned" as x

"time spent" as x

"skills grade" as z

So, we can see which method is more efficient.

Just my though.

BTW, thanks for your list mrclean. I've downloaded it.

Guest mrclean0325

I agree with mrclean. There are a lot of ways to earn even without spending a dime. All we need is something to sell which is not only real item, you can sell your time and/or skills.

The simple one is PTC = selling time, maybe it is a small $_$ but it will accumulate over time. If you want more, you could try doing task or survey.

It would be better if we have graph for

"money earned" as x

"time spent" as x

"skills grade" as z

So, we can see which method is more efficient.

Just my though.

BTW, thanks for your list mrclean. I've downloaded it.

I hope you find something useful in it.

Hi I am looking for a online job that I can make $50-$100 a day I need extra money and I have tried online jobs before and got scammed, I have also tried selling on ebay and it didn't work out for me, I couldn't compete with prices and the ebay and paypal fees added up quick, if you have any good ideas or some legit online jobs please let me know, I really need to do something quick! Thanks for your help.

Looks like you are ready to "break some new ground". I started a new site a few days ago and have been advertising it on ad boards, and a few safelist and traffic exchanges. To my surprise, I have been getting subscribers every day, and even a few signups. I call it $5 Biz Opps. I currently have three $5 instant pay programs and am adding one more. I think the reason it is doing so well is the low startup cost along with the built-in income growth potential. It is http://5dollarbiz.ml if you want to take a look. I also provide a ton of free advertising and training for my members. Good Luck

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For starters, get you a  auto responder at a reasonable cost. Then start building your list and

find a few good programs to promote to the list you will begin to  earn commisions

While you are doing that you can learn to build a business in sfi. Now that is a completely free

program and you can get started for free.This approach can get you going in a good direction.

Ray

I find the answers pretty funny.

Everyone giving suggestions to sites, but not a single poster said the magic words in their post.

I make over $100 doing this, so you should try it too.

So does that mean that of all the different posters none are making $50 to $100 per day?

To earn any money online, takes time and effort, there is no quick money.  If you are lucky and find the right products and use the right marketing, you might be able to achieve this in a few years, that is if the program lasts that long (which 99.99999999999999999999% do not).

Guest mrclean0325

I find the answers pretty funny.

Everyone giving suggestions to sites, but not a single poster said the magic words in their post.

I make over $100 doing this, so you should try it too.

So does that mean that of all the different posters none are making $50 to $100 per day?

To earn any money online, takes time and effort, there is no quick money.  If you are lucky and find the right products and use the right marketing, you might be able to achieve this in a few years, that is if the program lasts that long (which 99.99999999999999999999% do not).

This is an excellent point and is (unfortunately) quite true for most people. No, I do not make $50 to $100 a day from my online activities. I have, but not consistently enough to even brag about or try to rely on. Most things that can make you this much consistently require money, talents, and abilities most people do not have or want to learn.

I am not sure about others here, but I am disabled and not on disability. My only income is what I can create from my wits and effort. Most of it comes from offline and requires my time and effort to get. I have been fortunate enough to reduce my monthly requirements for income but there is still money I have to make to survive. There are few places online that I have found where someone with no talent, ability, or money can create an income of much significance. I have worked to create an income from my writing, but even this is not "guaranteed" or consistent at this point since everyone and their brother is trying to do it too and will fight to the death for even a small amount of money.

That being said, there are several ways I could make money online - but they go completely against my own ethics and honesty. The marketers that are considered "honest and ethical" (and are branding themselves this way) have products and techniques they use that are not even close on either count. To clarify this a bit more, when someone tells you to break the TOS of a program so their technique works - that is neither honest or ethical. When they show fake screenshots or testimonials "to get started" is not honest or ethical. To sell a product that plain just doesn't work for most people when they tout it as being "newbie friendly" is neither honest or ethical. The list goes on.

Having been ill the past three weeks, along with other personal issues, has brought me to the point of having to cancel some of my subscriptions to programs where I haven't made any "income" yet...but maybe "someday" would. This is after spending an incredible amount of time and effort that is now a wash. Even with affiliate income, until you build it up substantially, you are still waiting 30 to 60 days to get any money from something you sell today. Sure there are some "instant payment" things through PayPal, but do you really trust PayPal right now?

So I am sure many, like me, have found ways to make a little income here and there but nothing that makes us $50 - $100 a day everyday. I am sure many are investing a bit of cash in programs with the hope of it paying off someday. Also, just like many, I have found a lot of ways that don't work for me.

Then there is the fact if you do have a way you are using to make that kind of money - would you really share it? Unless you get something out of it for sharing it. A sad fact is most people wouldn't even use it or try it. It would gather electronic dust on their computer. Just ask any product vendor if they have as many people actually download a purchased product compared to how many sales they got.

In my case I will never give up and never surrender. There are ways to make a lot of money online (others are doing it) and I will keep trying until I find the way that works for me. I should have invested a lot of money when I was gainfully employed and I would be much further ahead now, hindsight is always spot on isn't it? It seems that most of the ways that actually work require a sizable monetary investment to get them going. So I will continue to make the majority of my money offline and work to find the way that fits my budget, talents, schedule, and abilities online.

That's my story and I am sticking to it.... :P

I sure there is nothing like you wish 50 to $100 a day

except if you are lucky and has a lot of upgraded members under you

the best thing is when you advertise a te or PTC advertise the price of yearly or lifetime upgrade to get serious referrals or join new programs early and advertise it your luck might work in this case

A lot of really good points in this thread. I agree that you need to be patient, join free programs and gradually build up enough knowledge and income to leverage that into a full business. You will get quicker money working a minimum wage job than seeking it online. If you can be patient, then you can build a nice income online (I am convinced), but most people looking for quick money either get scammed or join things they can't stay in long enough to actually break even, much less see $50-100 a day.

Start slowly, keep costs down if money is tight, and stay the course.

Hi I am looking for a online job that I can make $50-$100 a day I need extra money and I have tried online jobs before and got scammed, I have also tried selling on ebay and it didn't work out for me, I couldn't compete with prices and the ebay and paypal fees added up quick, if you have any good ideas or some legit online jobs please let me know, I really need to do something quick! Thanks for your help.

If you're just starting out I would highly recommend Clickbank Products. They have some awesome sales page second to none.

And they have a wide variety of products and services to promote as an affiliate. :)

I would have to disagree. There are a lot of freelancing and other sites where you can make money doing tasks. There are more and more companies (even Apple and other large companies) who hire "telecommuters" who work from home and get paid by the hour and sometimes a very nice wage, $10 - $15 an hour to start with the same benefits as if you worked in an office. Making money online does not mean IM or affiliate marketing are the only routes. None of the sites I have used require any money to do, if they ask for money I RUN.

All it takes is a bit of initiative and diligence to make money online. I have made up to a couple hundred dollars in a day using some sites without spending a dime for anything. Granted they aren't like that every day (I wish!), but the potential is there if you hustle a bit. There are a lot of sites with small jobs you just pick what you like, do it, and get paid.

I know several people who manage other people networks or websites from home and make a pretty good living on the Internet.

Even with IM and affiliate marketing, you don't necessarily have to spend money to make money. Though they are old, some still work. Forum posting, article marketing, blog commenting, guest blogging, and a slew of other ways to market besides safelists and TE (which are also free). There is also Facebook, Blogger, WordPress, Wix, Tumblr, Reddit, and the list goes on for places to use for marketing for free.

Just sayin' ;)

There are a lot of great pointers in this post that people would do well to think about.

Anyone looking to make a genuine income from home that they can actually live off reasonably comfortably should be thinking about options other than just promoting TEs and mailers, etc.

Working from home IS feasible - I know because I do it. I don't make a fantastic income (though it IS growing) but it does fall into that $50-$100 a day category. Like many if not most of the genuine people out there, I'm reluctant to give away EXACTLY how I do it because it just doesn't make sense to invite more competition into the arena, but I do genuinely enjoy helping people find their own preferred methods and will happily share what I have found to work and not work.

In essence, the trick is to listen to people who ARE successful - work WITH them when you get the chance and learn everything you can... although they might not spoon feed you, you can generally read between the lines and find your own way.

Plus... never stop looking for a BETTER way to do what you do and be open to creative ideas.

• 1 month later...

Don't fall into the trap of looking for 'easy money'.

Everyone who is even half a success online puts in many of hours of work to achieve that success. Even those big names who like to tell you they spend just 15 minutes a day working on their business... you think they built those big, glossy professional websites in 15 minutes? You think they threw them together and promoted them with a couple of viral mailers? Or do you think those 15 minutes of work each day are only possible because of the many, many long hours of work, testing, network-building and spending lots of money which they have already done to get to that point?

Even the most successful people I know online (big YouTubers who are earning MILLIONS of dollars a year) still have to put in a TON of work on a pretty much daily basis.

If you are looking for something easy with little to no work involved you will fail

• 4 weeks later...