Marketing Checkpoint

What should i do to make some money?

thehoff

Hi I am looking for a online job that I can make $50-$100 a day I need extra money and I have tried online jobs before and got scammed, I have also tried selling on ebay and it didn't work out for me, I couldn't compete with prices and the ebay and paypal fees added up quick, if you have any good ideas or some legit online jobs please let me know, I really need to do something quick! Thanks for your help.

Hi I am looking for a online job that I can make $50-$100 a day I need extra money and I have tried online jobs before and got scammed, I have also tried selling on ebay and it didn't work out for me, I couldn't compete with prices and the ebay and paypal fees added up quick, if you have any good ideas or some legit online jobs please let me know, I really need to do something quick! Thanks for your help.

The problem I see in your questions is the word 'Quick' combined with the amount you need. It takes time and education to make significant money online and it changes all the time. So just dig in and keep trying until you reach the point it pays off.

sig.jpg

Guest Paul Nulty

Hi, Just as oldbuddy said, the words you are using shows a lot about your mind set, (job) & (quick). Firstly if you are looking for a job that pays for online work I suggest moving to India or the Philippines because that is where people get hired for online jobs, You probably wont make much money, maybe $8 a day if you are lucky, So I suggest you become a business owner or an investor and that will take some time of trial and error as well as establishing a customer base. The good news is you can achieve this through network marketing companies - It's almost like having your own franchise business - except there is not so much high overheads as a brick and mortar business. I send out lots of great information on the subject of business, investing and network marketing to my VIP Subscribers and I don't charge any money for the information.

You could start here: http://bit.ly/ownyourlifeplan

P.S. it's not a job offer but the information can show you how to get on a path to financial freedom with a 1 - 3 year plan.

I am just going to reiterate what others have said about mindset. There is no quick solution; making money online requires patience.

That said, you can certainly address the "quick" part by signing up to Amazon mturk, Elance, Fiverr, or any other freelancing/micro-job sites. It may not generate $50-100 a day (though it is possible if you work hard and long), it can get a revenue stream started while you educate yourself on more efficient ways of generating an online income.

Best of luck!

The problem I see in your questions is the word 'Quick' combined with the amount you need. It takes time and education to make significant money online and it changes all the time. So just dig in and keep trying until you reach the point it pays off.

I guessed that you are looking too fast for too much. The best to do is set up routine and hold onto them.

Have you tried arbitrage? Thats like a Job.  You can do that on ebay.  You just go to fiverr find a product people need.  Like backlinks

set up on ebay or even  your own site to take orders for the fiverr gig at a higher price say $40.00 check what other sellers are selling

at and sell lower then them. Then fulfill on fiverr.  I recommend buying the gig first.  Hope that helps.

OytX5V1.gif

I can refer you to this site though don't know if it gets much traffic. I have just joined and have a few sites that I don't pay anything to; use at a basic level. I think that a common issue is that so many fly through these sites and quickly gain and then move on, leaving sites sitting with minimum referrers. I like to think that my products are common and mixed with what people are definitely interested in. Get to know a couple of sites and stick with them and then play with others. Try not to spend until you make or stay with what you have already spent on and use everything within it as much as possible. Remember, just throwing out lots of marketing tools and endless sign-ups to other sites, is not always the answer, everybody just clicks. Haven't time to read that, haven't time to listen to that.........  all generally says the same.

Stay with me, if you can and want, I have some things that are of use and am looking for what is of use.

Don't know if I am allowed to do this but I have a site that has some free tools, a very organised dashboard: once you get to know this, very easy, won't even need to go to it:

http://vur.me/autoviral

I don't know how long you have been in this business but I also have something else that might be of use, claim codes that date back years that still work. Use my referral link:

http://trafficcodex.com/?ref=craigbeddow

Don't expect to make anything off this in the next 3 months, if you do, you are on a run to more.

I just thought of this. go to youtube and look for keywords like online jobs, or pc work at home, home job etc you'll

see lots of people on there that try to find legitimate jobs and many sites where they list them if you really want a

JOB that pays.  I don't know why people look for that.  If you're gonna stay at home and work why not be free from

the "JOB".

just sayin

OytX5V1.gif

• 2 months later...

I can start you with something that will make you an average of £2 with a max of 3 hours input: should lead you to do better too.

I can start you with something that will make you an average of £2 with a max of 3 hours input: should lead you to do better too.

I have a PDF copy I can send to you or look on my website http://1miscellaneous.weebly.com and you can download there (it is aimed for people just starting up in making extra income but I may improve this and provide something better as I find. Guaranteed income.

• 3 weeks later...

The best way to generate cash today is to promote programs that pays 100% instant pay. The net is loaded with programs that paid up to 100% instant commission. Make a sales today and get paid 100% instant commission for each sales that you make instantly.

Frankly, Most of the programs that I promote today pays me instant commissions.

I suggest that you check out PaySpree: http://payspree.com/r/39619 They pay up to 100% instant commission! :ph34r:

BTW, PaySpree is FREE to join! B)

• 3 months later...

Yeah, there is so many opportunities out there,

and we are all just sit and click on each others ads, in order to collect some point to promote our own product.

It seams hopeless for the most of us. So I'm looking for cheap, even free offers, where there are a great opportunity in, that don't give me a dayly income, but I think ahead, & hope to stoke gold, with something that can build up over time, like this :

Totally Free offer from a company who wanna create  Free internet, financed by advertisement & owned by the people.

And in order to get as high advertisement revenue as possible,they need as many people as possible,

so they'll offer us 5 free shares just to join and more to recruit, there is nothing to pay for at all, and I think if they succeed, it will be huge, who won't have free internet, for more info look HERE

other great thing, could be beonpush, they seam to make mony daily, no work from you, it is automatical, you have to invest some money here, but you'll get back between  0,5 to 3% a day, the only reason I'm not in there is that we have to pay and receive money through a very expensive payment prossor Payza or Payeer, I guess they take 3- 4 % to receive money, and if you don't use your account, they will charge you a monthly fee.

You can of course make a Profit any way, if you don't invest a small amount of money.

But those very expensive payment prossors irritates me, we are not use to pay money, to pay or receive money i my contry, except for companies pay a small amonunt on 20 or 25 cent, no matter how big the payment is.

and then there are also thing like bitcoin minning, I don't no much about it, but I can see there are some great opportunities in that, probably also some fakes ones, so be careful, start small, to see how great that is.

and witdraw money, to see if they pay you or not, before you invest a large amont of money.

just some thoughts

sorens.62876fa2a1a94.png

Guest mrclean0325

Here is something I have been working on way too long. It is a compilation of over 100 sites where you can make money doing things ranging from small tasks, freelancing, writing, using your cell phone, and various others. I have used many of them (and still do). Depending on what area you live in, there are some which can make a good bit from in the cell phone apps section - Field Agent, GigWalk, and Surveys On the Go. I have personally made up to $20 a day just using them while dong errands. Not consistently though. You have to follow the directions or you won't get paid. They do pay quickly though.

The problem I have had is every time I think it is ready - I find a lot of the sites have changed and either don't take anyone anymore or changed how they do things...Grrr.

Hope it can help someone and if you find it useful...let me know.

https://www.mediafire.com/?a8yjch076r0bm3x

Yeah, there is so many opportunities out there,

and we are all just sit and click on each others ads, in order to collect some point to promote our own product.

It's true, we are all looking to promote our own product/opportunity but you can cash in by helping people do just that.

Offering good quality, effective advertising, traffic or marketing tools to people who are trying to promote online can be a win-win situation all round.

• 2 months later...

I surgest studying Clickbank which is a good place to start marketing products online.  Once you have done your research and chosen a product/service you will now be thinking about how to market your product/service.  Read about marketing in here and ask some of the marketers here any questions.  Using Safelists social media sites ,traffic exchanges will start you off.  See my sig below RF is a great program to boost your marketing and get you on the right road to being profitable.

To Your Sucess
Steve Man :D

Take your marketing to the next level with Referral Frenzy.

http://tinyurl.com/frenzy8048

Have you had any success since you started this thread?

Did you forget to add your comment to the post?

• 2 weeks later...

thehoff, on 09 Oct 2015 - 11:18 PM, said:

http://www.marketingcheckpoint.com/public/style_images/master/snapback.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate to get negative here, but there is no legal fast way to make $ on the net without spending $ 1st.  If you cannot afford to set up your own website to sell prods to the public , i.e. something they really need, want or desire, then you're stuck with the slow way of earning $ by advertising someone elses   website.   Or you could get a job!

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

You need to promote a product or service, it can be anything and you have to market that product or service.

If you want to do it online, I would recommend you sell advertising services.

Here is a good one that I recommend. You can earn up to 100% commission on all sales. 

It's like having your own service. http://CommissionFunnel.com?r=72219

Hope you find something!  :D

http://bestanimations.com/Signs&Shapes/Arrows/animated-blue-arrow-down.gif

Email 1000 Random Members Daily Without Credits

members for free. NO CREDITS REQUIRED. Increase

your reach with credits and hercublurbs.

My #1 Source For Free Advertising On Autopilot

Reliable traffic service online for over 7 years. 2 ways

to start generating traffic on autopilot along with

several FREE marketing and lead generation tools.