essentialsoflife

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 24 March 2017 - 09:14 AM

Blogger is great for ease of use

Wordpress on your own domain is awesome if you want to control every aspect and like to use a variety of available plugins.

However, the security problems do have me considering going back to html... the only reason I haven't is that I have invested a lot of time and money to get the themes and plugins.  :P

Receive our Introduction to Essential Oils series

My Blog: http://kindredspirit...althandhome.com 

Sharing Our Love for God & His Gift of Essential Oils

On Facebook: https://www.facebook...ial.oils.daily/

#22 weblord

weblord

Weblord of www.Nabaza.com & www.NameHost.us/www.1weblord.com

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts
  • LocationThe Philippines

Posted 01 May 2019 - 10:40 PM

wordpress for me. since it can be self-hosted, opensource, it's self-updates and more frequently nowadays, comes with lots of themes, plugins and widgets if you want your blog like to display all the bells and whistles to the more simpler black on white blog you can do it with wordpress. the only pros with blogger/blogspot is that it's owned by google and as you can see seo-wise, wordpress is quite a competitor for blogspot.

#23 @skpiaso

@skpiaso

• Bronze
  • 1 posts
  • LocationKolkata

Posted 09 December 2019 - 05:31 AM

Hello,

I think Blogger is The  best Platform for bargainers Who have lots of experiments to do with their new gained skill set ...But many experienced People are also using Blogger..And the other hand WordPress is a platform that used by majority of professionals  as it is very easy to use and their ad-dons are really make your work easy & Productive.

My Case is quite similar with my  answer I used to use Blogger When I have Started Learning Digital Marketing ...But Gradually I Started To WordPress. 

#24 weblord

weblord

• Bronze
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 12 December 2019 - 02:50 PM

wordpress for me since it's opensource and you can add a lot of open source plugin to it to add to it's functionalities and uses.

#25 davehayes

davehayes

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationPortsmouth, UK

Posted 31 December 2019 - 09:09 AM

I would say self hosted WordPress. But you have to bear in mind that it will become a full time occupation, which can distract from building your list.

Build Your Own List and System

https://www.trker.com/go/120720

List Building Income Is The Best Form of Passive Income You can Have

#26 Laur

Laur

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 04 January 2020 - 10:23 AM

I would say self hosted WordPress. But you have to bear in mind that it will become a full time occupation, which can distract from building your list.

I use Wordpress too. It's correct that creating a money-making blog that is getting a lot of traffic takes a lot of time and it's not for everyone. There are other ways to get traffic too. Still having a blog is good for every internet marketer, there are some things you just can't write in email.

#27 weblord

weblord

• Bronze
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 11:46 AM

i like wordpress because aside from the fact that you can get it for free remotely hosted you can also install it on your web hosting account and get access to lots of wordpress plugins and wordpress themes all for free.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: blogger, wordpress

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users