Marketing Checkpoint

Co-op MG

prosumus

• 1 year later...

Hello everyone, thought I would update this post regarding CoopMG.com.

Mid 2016 I had a family emergency that required me to step away from the internet and leave CMG in the hands of my partner at that time. Needless to say when I returned toward the end of 2017 I discovered that things fell to the way side. - So I have been working on getting CoopMG.com back up to standards and I am happy to say today it is once again growing nicely.

CMG has been around since 2010 and I don't have any intentions on going anywhere, anytime soon.

Any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me.

Hello everyone, thought I would update this post regarding CoopMG.com.

Mid 2016 I had a family emergency that required me to step away from the internet and leave CMG in the hands of my partner at that time. Needless to say when I returned toward the end of 2017 I discovered that things fell to the way side. - So I have been working on getting CoopMG.com back up to standards and I am happy to say today it is once again growing nicely.

CMG has been around since 2010 and I don't have any intentions on going anywhere, anytime soon.

Any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me.

Thanks for stopping by to inform us!

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...