Marketing Checkpoint

Top Topics Of The Week 02/26/2018 17:12 PM

Darren Olander

Top Topics Of The Week

Hot Topics

• Hello
    Started by Jackie Rose on 24 February 2018 - 08:55 PM

My name is Jackie, started online marketing in 2006, had some successful runs and some not so successful...love it though. I kept seeing this forum off and on around the web, now Im finally here :)

• Any SOTAM upgraded member here?
    Started by Laur on 21 February 2018 - 02:10 AM

Hello, I am planning a 3000 button upgrade in SOTAM but haven't used this mailer for 7 months,

I just want to do some research before, how many visitors are you getting, if f.e. you have sent to 5000 or 7500?

There a...

• Need some help setting up a wordpress site
    Started by rpsmith on 19 February 2018 - 06:19 AM

I need some help in getting a wordpress site set up. I tried posting this on fiverr and got my account restricted. To explain the situation:

I have a basic...

• Post Free Ads Daily To Find Your Future Diamonds...
    Started by captkirk on 08 February 2018 - 01:50 PM

Hi Fellow MC Members and Guests,

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here...

Today is a great day to post FREE ads that won't cost you anything except for a little time and effort.

With FREE advertising you won't have to:...

• Viral mailing lists
    Started by RayMaynard on 14 February 2018 - 01:08 PM

Helpful article! Are the viral mailing lists such as Adchiever.com a worthy option? They are free for the most part but I doubt they can be successful since people only use them to send their own ads. Have any of you had any success using the v...

• What first? Buy hosting or build a website?
    Started by RayMaynard on 07 February 2018 - 01:20 PM

Hi, 

what should be done first? Building a website or buying a domain? I have already picked my niche and created some content but haven't published anything yet. What do you guys recommend? Is it better to build a web...

• Pros and Cons to Google Analytics
    Started by Kevin J Timothy on 14 February 2018 - 12:41 PM
    For those of you that actually implement Google Analytics with your marketing (tracking), can you share with us some things you like and/or disl...

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog