1 reply to this topic

#1 soren

soren

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 06:21 AM

look it up on scamadviser.com, to see how they consider the webpage, not that it's any garanties, 

but you get some indications on the page.

​but new sites usually, always have a bad rating, just because they are new, but they tell you that, so it's not always bad, because of a bad rating, scamadviser just don't have enough data, on the site. 

Some people also comment on some of the sites, so if you have been scammed somewhere, would it be a good idea, to look it up there & tell about the company, in comment, to warn others.

Do also have a good antivirus program, that advise you not to enter a page, if they mean, that something is wrong, the one I use F-secure, does just that once a while, and I just don't enter anything, when they give me that message.

I also have adblocker from Adguard.com installed, that also, tell me not to enter some pages, but strangely enough, they don't  have restriction on the same sites, so that's probably not any garanties either, but anyway I like to have those warnings.

eg. a program that seems cool to me (easycash4ads), but when I enter it, my antivirusprogram blok me doing that, I can choose to enter anyway, but I don't, but I saw the video, when the program was new, so therefore I know it.

see how it looks, when I get blocked  in Attached Thumbnails, it's in another languages, but it blocked, because it's a harmful webpage, it says.

about it's right, I don't know, but I don't use it, even that it seems strange to me,

that there should be any problems, with this program

Scamadviser have a 79% rating on that site, which not bad, so I don't really know, what to believe.

Attached Files

5b39133a8b43d1530467130.png

watch Video & you'll not be asked to opt-in to do that,

Because it's that good, that I know you'll wanna join

#2 rpsmith

rpsmith

Hot

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 04:18 AM

Before I join any new program, I ask a few questions: Is it too good to be true? Does it promise an unreasonable profit margin? Does the presentation play on your emotions or have a high pressure sales pitch?

I always stress the idea of doing due diligence. There are many of those scammers who are very polished in their presentation. I listen to my gut when I visit these sites.

Looking For Something? Find it at MylilMarketplace.com!
Or Place a Free 30 day Ad!

Click Here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users