4 replies to this topic

#1 PDFutral

PDFutral

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 02:37 PM

I'm getting hits but I been watching alot of Youtube videos about marketing.  They say that there is going to come a time when you will have to invest in buying traffic.  Ok.  So what are some good places to buy traffic that will convert.

Make money make money make money

http://bit.ly/2JVCqDK

#2 Kevin J Timothy

Kevin J Timothy

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • LocationTampa Bay, Florida

Posted 19 June 2018 - 09:35 AM

Too much ambiguity involved here.  :mellow: 

Just start somewhere. Pay for it, prepare to track results, then introduce a new paid strategy. Be consistent, that way you have a decent sized sample pool for your experimentation. The bottom line is, though, paid advertising saves a lot of time; but you must track the progress.

Do not blindly invest advertising funds without a plan to track.

#3 dtopmark

dtopmark

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 11:53 AM

I think forum advertising converts very well because people who visit forum are all about  interaction. Try buying some banner ads in forums that are about the niche that you are in.

For example: If you are promoting a site that is about traffic..Then this forum would be a good place to place your first ad. You can buy banner ads from most fourms and this forum's price is very good.

#4 rpsmith

rpsmith

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 05:50 PM

I would also like to add something here. Buying traffic can be something of a crap shoot. By that I mean that you can wind up buying traffic that makes you no money and is a waste of your money. Another point is this: If you are using Adsense to monetize your site, buying traffic can get you banned from Adsense. So where does that leave you? You can buy Facebook ads (another crap shoot in itself) or other social media sites. I seem to remember reading another thread that mentions some sites you can use that will help you get started.

Looking For Something? Find it at MylilMarketplace.com!
Or Place a Free 30 day Ad!

Click Here!

#5 DrMillionaire

DrMillionaire

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationHartford, CT

Posted 10 July 2018 - 05:41 PM

LOL. If such a place existed we'd all be rich.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users