Marketing Checkpoint

Question for site website owners.

Ed Forshaw

• 1 month later...

This is one of the best payment processors I have seen and experienced. Their set up and functionality are awesome.

Take a look and see what you think.

https://www.orumarketplace.com/register.php?refcode=DRM6576

Hi Mike,

Thanks for taking the time to reply. Glad to see ORU is working out for you.

I currently own 2 websites that I opened to provide marketers with much needed services at the lowest prices possible.

It would defeat that goal if I required my members to pay more for the pay processor account than they do for my service.

Not only that but over the years I have seen a few programs like ORU come and go and I need something more reliable over the long term.

Oru is basically an MLM program with a funds exchange service as it's "product".

Some people are making money promoting it and that's fine but it isn't cost effective as a pay processor,at least not in my situation.

I decided to use Stripe to accept subscription payments and Uphold to pay out commissions and they are both working out well for me.

Thanks again for posting.

All the best,

You are already using Uphold.  That is good.  Check out Zellepay(for paying US members) and Transferwise(for paying International Users).

I use Uphold, Zelle, and Transferwise too - just sent payouts to people using them today (and of course, BTC too)

PHP Programmer - Internet Marketer - Web Designer - Advertising Network Owner

Celebrating 22 years in business - Since 1998

https://webstars2k.com

• 2 weeks later...

you may want to try some free alternatives.

1. CoinPayments - allows you to accept crypto-currency payment allowing you to accept from 70+ crypto-currencies out there including steem.

2. JSECoin - it's a crypto-currency that can be exchanged directly to etherium and exchange it into dollars, or directly exchange it to dollars. You can also browser mine it.

3. Payeer - available in 78 countries worldwide including Russia. It also accepts crypto-currencies.

4. JVZoopay - don't forget this, it's easy to become a seller plus you can accept payment for your products using jvzoopay. It's also free to join and free to become a seller and free to post your products.

I'll add more as i remember more of them.

Hi Folks,

I am looking for a new payment processor that allows me to pay out affiliate commissions.

I know there are a lot of site owners here and would like to know who you use and how it is working out for you.

Thanks,