Marketing Checkpoint

The Reason That I joined ORU

captkirk

Hi Fellow MC and Guests,

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here...

I joined ORU because I can't accept PayPal nor Payza.

And one the sites I been promoting for years used PayPal to pay commissions.

So, my commissions added up and I couldn't get to it because my PayPal account had been limited for life. To my surprise the site that owed me money added ORU as a payment processor.

I had seen several other programs advertising money making opportunity and they accepted only ORU.

I liked the 2 programs that was using ORU and I thought about my commission owed to me at the other site and thought that this would be a great opportunity to join ORU and get my commission owed and to join the other 2 sites. 

And that's what I did, I received my commission and paid to join the other 2 sites, Plus, I received my ORU VISA debit card.

BTW, Have Anyone Else Joined ORU? - What was you experience with them? 

Most are not adding it - because it's a preloaded card like a Rush card or black card or Zcard (not sure which ones) and not a payment processor at all, and it is a business opportunity with 10 "layers"  ....and didnt they get their paypal account closed yesterday? They use stripe and paypal to process the visa card orders.. so they had to cancel all subscriptions through ppal, I am sure next is stripe too if I saw it right. Their (oru) announcement said it was because they were becoming too big and going to rival paypal (and basically scared paypal so they closed their account).

lol... I doubt I would see ORU card as a payment option at Uber or Grubhub, or Coinbase, or at Citibank and Bankof America like ppal is (freakin' everywhere now).

My point is, their announcement is untrue and I know through the grapevine, for a fact, that they were being investigated by ppal people for using paypal in a 10 level mlm program for several weeks now. And they just nabbed their account yesterday or the day before.

Bsides, its plain odd tauting a 'paypal replacement' but using paypal to accept payments for it, dont you think?

--------

I want to add, I am not against any business opportunity at all. Its the "payment processor" part in order to recruit people who were already abused by paypal and the rest.

So I have a problem with site owners telling people to pay 30 bucks, and 5 dollars a month in order to buy from them or to receive commissions - especially small commissions, like $10. Plus they make money on it 10 levels down while they do it?

It's just another preloaded visa card with a biz opp attachedt it, but for me, the idea of sending hundreds or thousands of people (my members) into that requirement in order to get paid is not a good solution and I feel would make me look like a fool in the end, because I think it will gone in a year or less.

PHP Programmer - Internet Marketer - Web Designer - Advertising Network Owner

Celebrating 22 years in business - Since 1998

https://webstars2k.com

Most are not adding it - because it's a preloaded card like a Rush card or black card or Zcard (not sure which ones) and not a payment processor at all, and it is a business opportunity with 10 "layers"  ....and didnt they get their paypal account closed yesterday? They use stripe and paypal to process the visa card orders.. so they had to cancel all subscriptions through ppal, I am sure next is stripe too if I saw it right. Their (oru) announcement said it was because they were becoming too big and going to rival paypal (and basically scared paypal so they closed their account).

lol... I doubt I would see ORU card as a payment option at Uber or Grubhub, or Coinbase, or at Citibank and Bankof America like ppal is (freakin' everywhere now).

My point is, their announcement is untrue and I know through the grapevine, for a fact, that they were being investigated by ppal people for using paypal in a 10 level mlm program for several weeks now. And they just nabbed their account yesterday or the day before.

Bsides, its plain odd tauting a 'paypal replacement' but using paypal to accept payments for it, dont you think?

--------

I want to add, I am not against any business opportunity at all. Its the "payment processor" part in order to recruit people who were already abused by paypal and the rest.

So I have a problem with site owners telling people to pay 30 bucks, and 5 dollars a month in order to buy from them or to receive commissions - especially small commissions, like $10. Plus they make money on it 10 levels down while they do it?

It's just another preloaded visa card with a biz opp attachedt it, but for me, the idea of sending hundreds or thousands of people (my members) into that requirement in order to get paid is not a good solution and I feel would make me look like a fool in the end, because I think it will gone in a year or less.

I haven't seen any option to use PayPal, remember I said that PayPal has limited my account for life.

Where are you getting yout information, Do you have a link to back up what you're saying? 

I do understand why you won't use them as a Payment processor but you could be missing out on some easy money since a lot of people can't use PayPal or Payza.

For me, I don't mind the money making option because that's one of the reason that I joined.

1) when you login to oru, you have to buy your card. The option was current funds, stripe (I think it was) and paypal, I saw this myself.

They now do not have that option listed and sent out this announcement, see here https://prnt.sc/na78i2

2) I cant tell you who told me about the ppal investigation (it was several weeks long).

But I think the above backs up what I say about losing it and their announcement about it. I'm not in the business of making things up... I don't need to.

Yes I COULD make easy money with it, especially since I have 21 years of membership sites built up. But it's wouldn't be right to do, rubs me the wrong way. I make money selling what I build, not recruiting people into programs.

For YOU, yes, make money with it - you are a network marketer, that is what you are online for and you are good at it too. I'm not saying you are bad for it at all.

1) when you login to oru, you have to buy your card. The option was current funds, stripe (I think it was) and paypal, I saw this myself.

They now do not have that option listed and sent out this announcement, see here https://prnt.sc/na78i2

Thanks for taking the time to sharing the link. It would have been nice to see who the letter was from.

I'm a member and I haven't received an such notification from ORU about losing their PayPal account.

Of course, that wouldn't be a surprise if PayPal closed their account.

While looking for a notice about PayPal and ORU, I see that Frank Salinas is promoting the site and even talking about making sites that will use ORU.

This is a partial comment of what Frank said about ORU:

"I am thinking about making my sites so that I
can pay members commissions using ORU.

We can send money to one another and it is 
instantly on our Visa card with no fees.

Here is the recorded webinar explaining: 
(I removed the link)

Here is my URL for you to join:
(I removed the link)

I predict many many many sites, traffic sites, money-making 
programs, and more will be using ORU.  Do not wait.

I am telling you to jump on this now.

Frank Salinas"

No, they got it closed for sure. I am a (free) member of that site, so I saw it was there myself. (I sign up to just about everything, active or not).

Well, Frank Salina's is a marketer, of course he is promoting it. But that email was sent 2-3 months ago. Maybe 4 months now. I am not sure, but I got a copy also.

No, they got it closed for sure. I am a (free) member of that site, so I saw it was there myself. (I sign up to just about everything, active or not).

Well, Frank Salina's is a marketer, of course he is promoting it. But that email was sent 2-3 months ago. Maybe 4 months now. I am not sure, but I got a copy also.

Hi Maryanne,

I signup to a lot of programs rather I'm active or not too. How else we know what's going on. :)

I have made a lot of money with Frank's programs until he lost his PayPal account and sold them.

hehehe true.. true.. how else? :)

and I didnt know that he sold his sites.... so so many did the same it seems, many just left, many just shut down

When the going get rough. the weak just left without a fight.

We know that Maryanne isn't going down without a fight. 

Congrats for having a lot of ways to pay and to receive commission on your sites. ;)

When the going get rough. the weak just left without a fight.

We know that Maryanne isn't going down without a fight. 

Congrats for having a lot of ways to pay and to receive commission on your sites. ;)

Thank you and will add more if needed... but I think 8 ways is enough for now hahaha

They would have to kill me, but then I think I would come back as a ghost girl warrior and continue on the fight.

I know you're not going anywhere neither, I see you advertising 2-3 things in many sites, alot hahaha

Hi Captkirk,

I'm thinking of joining ORU - do you want to fire me a message with your AL.

Regards,

Gordon

Hi Gordon,

One of our Forum member has started a thread on ORU in the Program Forum at:

https://www.marketingcheckpoint.com/topic/3168-oru-marketplace-orumarketplacecom/?hl=orumarketplace

Speaking only in terms of advertising sites, and speaking generally, it seems the site owners that for the most part, are the owners that I most respect and trust are avoiding adding ORU, probably for the same reasons that we are. We're not in the slightest bit interested in using ORU to accept or pay members in our sites. We're not interested in making money off our members by recruiting them into a 10 level compensation program. We're interested in providing a quality advertising service. And we don't want the image of that either. If members already belong to ORU, there's a good chance they already use, or easily can use one of our other payment methods.

As a marketer, I wouldn't use it either, or promote it, I don't think it's going anywhere in the long term, but others seem to, and that's okay.

They now do not have that option listed and sent out this announcement, see here https://prnt.sc/na78i2

Omg lol, I've just opened your screenshot to see this message and laughed so hard I sprayed coffee on my keyboard :lol:

Speaking only in terms of advertising sites, and speaking generally, it seems the site owners that for the most part, are the owners that I most respect and trust are avoiding adding ORU, probably for the same reasons that we are. We're not in the slightest bit interested in using ORU to accept or pay members in our sites. We're not interested in making money off our members by recruiting them into a 10 level compensation program. We're interested in providing a quality advertising service. And we don't want the image of that either. If members already belong to ORU, there's a good chance they already use, or easily can use one of our other payment methods.

As a marketer, I wouldn't use it either, or promote it, I don't think it's going anywhere in the long term, but others seem to, and that's okay.

Well said,Clare

Omg lol, I've just opened your screenshot to see this message and laughed so hard I sprayed coffee on my keyboard :lol:

Funny because I was ALSO drinking coffee and laughed, at you drinking coffee and almost spraying it on your keyboard about that haha

I like that we have the opportunity of leveraging our Time and Efforts and the opportunity to Earn Leverage Income and Residual Income in addition to being able to pay and receive money thru ORU without a fee.

But I'm NOT going to leave a lot of money in my account like I did with PayPal and Payza. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Clare,

Have you noticed that numerous Trusted owners are joining and offering ORU on their sites? 

Hi Tommie

I'm not saying that owners who've added it are not to be trusted. Only explaining the reason why we have not and will not. Thanks.

As a promoter and user of many sites, have you noticed an increase of sites that have added ORU?