Marketing Checkpoint

The Reason That I joined ORU

captkirk

I haven't so far. I've actually used it more to make payments to sites that accept it and to our members for commissions, than I've had incoming. so we've funded it from my partner's Uphold and from bitcoin. I'm in SA, so most likely if I do want to withdraw, it will be bitcoin.

Sorry, just to add, I assume you are asking how I personally get my money, and not how people generally withdraw? :-)

I haven't so far. I've actually used it more to make payments to sites that accept it and to our members for commissions, than I've had incoming. so we've funded it from my partner's Uphold and from bitcoin. I'm in SA, so most likely if I do want to withdraw, it will be bitcoin.

Sorry, just to add, I assume you are asking how I personally get my money, and not how people generally withdraw? :-)

Thanks Clare, you answered my question on your and how others withdraw.

I have most of my money now in Coinpayments and have NOT used it other than accumulate money.

I don't know how to pay for things with Coinpayments either.

I do understand how to use ORU Visa card to pay for things! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Who?

The fact is, veteran owners wont add a 10 level MLM debit visa card, especially when there are numerous debit visa cards out there.

The veteran owners such as myself, herculist, easyhits4u, trafficg, donkeymails and alot more veteran owners are not using that.

But I have seen though the newer sites (years 2010 and up), and about 20 sites using them. Mostly new sites just created in that past year or the last few months it seems.

Anyway, I use 9 methods and wont be adding anymore for a long time... especially since Bitcoin, Uphold and Google Pay are the top requested. In fact I just paid out another 2K (mostly bitcoin) today!

PHP Programmer - Internet Marketer - Web Designer - Advertising Network Owner

Celebrating 22 years in business - Since 1998

https://webstars2k.com

I passed on joining ORU, particularly after reading and researching the ORU Visa card and the associated payment processor.

I don't see the value in paying a monthly fee to ORU and then getting a high-fee credit card, especially when the monthly fee is used to pay the MLM upline/downline. IMO, the high-fee credit card is setup to nickle-and-dime card holders with a variety of fees just for using the card. As I recall, there was even a $15 fee to cancel the card. (I looked at the fee schedule several months ago. So the fee schedule could have changed.)

The other annoying aspect of ORU was its statement that they are not an MLM business. Yet they operate as an MLM since members earn incentives for recruiting new members.

2nd468.jpg

I passed on joining ORU, particularly after reading and researching the ORU Visa card and the associated payment processor.

I don't see the value in paying a monthly fee to ORU and then getting a high-fee credit card, especially when the monthly fee is used to pay the MLM upline/downline. IMO, the high-fee credit card is setup to nickle-and-dime card holders with a variety of fees just for using the card. As I recall, there was even a $15 fee to cancel the card. (I looked at the fee schedule several months ago. So the fee schedule could have changed.)

The other annoying aspect of ORU was its statement that they are not an MLM business. Yet they operate as an MLM since members earn incentives for recruiting new members.

Hi Glen,

You sound like Paypal haven’t cancelled you account yet.

Well, admittedly, I'm not a veteran owner, our oldest site is 2 years online. But we do have a lot of veteran marketers, and as yet, not a single one has requested that we add ORU.

Don't worry, they will because top owners and marketers or adding ORU and promoting it...

The reason that ORU is catching on is that it reach more people (countries) than the other methods (PayPal not included) that Pay commissions. 

I'm not trying to argue with you at all.  Just because someone calls themselves the "top" doesn't make it true.

But the top owners and marketers aren't. It's the "second level" marketers and owners and it looks to be about 20 or less.

Actually, all I have seen is a group of people making new sites just for it trying to get it popular. I have no idea why.

ORU was using paypal itself for subscriptions to its debit card. They lost paypal because, they cant do that.

PHP Programmer - Internet Marketer - Web Designer - Advertising Network Owner

Celebrating 22 years in business - Since 1998

https://webstars2k.com

PayPal cancelled my account last year. I had been using PayPal for 15 years. I had a merchant account before that. But didn't like paying high fees.

Yes, I have had an account a long time since I been online since 2001. Plus, I had a PayPal Visa Card which I liked using it...

Wise to use coinpayments to charge...

BTW, how do you pay with coinpayments... I have never used it to pay for them.

As you know, FAFY pay commissions thru coinpayments that I have never used since I been getting commissions from FAFY. 

just like stripe or clickbank they provide you with an html code to place on your website it will be just like clickbank, stripe or jvzoo pay, you click on it, and choose how to pay via credit card or via crypto.

It's not that simple... It has more part to it than stripe, clickbank or jvzoo...