Marketing Checkpoint

How many hours a day?

Darren Olander

• 2 weeks later...

It would be nearly impossible to sort out the hours spent working from those spent just messing around for entertainment. When I spent a couple of hours shopping online for a new cell phone. I don't think of that as working, even though it prompted me to buy a course on Instagram and may use the new phone for promoting something.

But to answer the question, I probably spend 4 hours each morning working on money making programs, then 3 hours while I watch TV shows in the evening and often a couple hour burst when something strikes me. I am retired with nowhere to go and all day to get there, so it's easy to get online and just wander around posting on forums like this, to plant a few seeds that could blossom into new contacts.

In fact now that I think it over, I can't consider it working on my business when I don't have, want or need a business. I just get online to look for people willing to send me the money.

sig.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I spend approximately 6 hours a day online and try to participate in only productive tasks. These might not pay straight away or later though everything I do has an aim of earning.......

This post pretty much describes me to a tee as well.  Craig, one productivity tool I recently came across that has really spiked my productivity and organization in a big way, is called Syncd.  Basically it allows you to check in and checkout as you move from task to task, kind of like a punch clock.  It has some other cool features that allow you to make notes as you go along as well.  

When I first started using Syncd, I was shocked at just how much time I wasted throughout my day.  It really opened my eyes to increase my productivity.  Not too sure if I'm allowed to post a link top it, but you can take a peek at it if you go to Syncd dot com.

Yup, turns out to be all my spare time...

Later

Robert

How long is all your spare time?

This can be a waiting game and a searching game. 

Don't give too much effort. I know that too much advertising stops me noticing things. Probably do better by putting in less and letting people notice you. Everyone likes free, if they catch-on, they will buy. People that are not already in the game with tools, are not going to just spend.

I'm with ya...

ALL of my spare time is spent on business.

Even when I think I am taking a break I find myself

doing SOMETHING to further grow it.  To put a number

on it I would say that I spend 10 hours a day

performing something business related.

A lot of this work gets done from a mobile

device while I am on the go.

Now that I got a solid foundation I'm spending less time to generate (more) traffic than before. But then again I'm using the extra free time to "work" on new projects, even if that's not really "working" as I love what I'm doing.  If you have ideas and want something, you can enjoy "working" on the details and planning everything. Currently I have a full time day job. I wake up 6AMand return home 7.30PM, so I use my evenings, weekends, lunch breaks and train & bus rides to do some work :)

That a lot of time in your life man

Get 60 to 120 Dollars Daily to Your PayPal Account

http://www.infoproduct69.com/6millions/splash6m-2.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Generally how many hours a day do you work on your business? I know in my early days it was practically all my spare time, now it is much much less.

A minimum of 8+ hours a day but, I'm always online and enjoying the time spent. :ph34r: