ViralAdStore.com Posted July 31, 2018 Posted July 31, 2018 Just adding my name to the growing list. I'm also owned a few hundred dating back 18 months. His excuse is that he doesn't have a payout method for international customers as I'm in the UK.When I suggest Bitcoin... no response. I think it's time he was taken down. John Lederer 1 Quote 2500 FREE Credits at ViralAdStore.com for Marketing Checkpoint members! Use Promo Code: marketingcheckpoint in the Members Area > My Account > Promo Codes
Maryanne Myers -Webstars2K Posted July 31, 2018 Posted July 31, 2018 STP and Bitcoin is easy for international though. still surprised. 1 or 2 people can be a mistake. I even do that (then fix it). But like I said, this isnt the only place I have been seeing people say this. Quote PHP Programmer - Internet Marketer - Web Designer - Advertising Network OwnerCelebrating 22 years in business - Since 1998https://webstars2k.com
Glen Palo Posted August 1, 2018 Posted August 1, 2018 Matthew just launched What Works 4 Me which went LIVE today (Aug 1st). I just wished he fixed his other sites before launching another program. Quote
Margot Lawrence Posted August 1, 2018 Author Posted August 1, 2018 Just adding my name to the growing list. I'm also owned a few hundred dating back 18 months. His excuse is that he doesn't have a payout method for international customers as I'm in the UK.When I suggest Bitcoin... no response. I think it's time he was taken down. I'm in the UK too, and there are plenty of ways to make international payments - he's just avoiding paying, making excuses. Quote
Margot Lawrence Posted August 1, 2018 Author Posted August 1, 2018 Matthew just launched What Works 4 Me which went LIVE today (Aug 1st). I just wished he fixed his other sites before launching another program. Just another one to add to his ever-growing list of unfinished projects :-( Quote
Darren Olander Posted August 2, 2018 Posted August 2, 2018 Is anyone able to login to his mailers or is it just me that's not able? Quote Founder of Marketing CheckpointMy Blog
rpsmith Posted August 2, 2018 Posted August 2, 2018 I have been following this thread and still cannot understand how this clown has stayed in business for as long as he has. His methods sound alot like Vick Strizheus (Always jumping to a new program to stay ahead of the ones that are failing.) Can someone explain how he is still online? I too have noted how he has launched another site (or is it more than one?). How is he still doing this? He must be making some money to continue this. Quote Free Video Chat Service! Get Connected And Stay Connected!Click Here!
Maryanne Myers -Webstars2K Posted August 2, 2018 Posted August 2, 2018 Well I dont think it was this way before. It used to be normal for many years, then some same scripted sites and hearing things here and there, then suddenly "17 launches/relaunches" using the same script on each for the past "15 months" and some rumors / gossips.But I thought... eh... just doing things the very very very very very easy way just using the same script everywhere while making a "network".... some buy up a bunch of sites to make a "network" and some just use the same script everywhere to make a "network", or both..... but then .... hearing so many talk of owed money is really a true surprise to me!So many others must not know either. Quote PHP Programmer - Internet Marketer - Web Designer - Advertising Network OwnerCelebrating 22 years in business - Since 1998https://webstars2k.com
Clare Bowen Posted August 2, 2018 Posted August 2, 2018 Is anyone able to login to his mailers or is it just me that's not able?I just tried one, when I couldn't login, requested a new password. My email address couldn't be found, was the result. I have been following this thread and still cannot understand how this clown has stayed in business for as long as he has. His methods sound alot like Vick Strizheus (Always jumping to a new program to stay ahead of the ones that are failing.) Can someone explain how he is still online? I too have noted how he has launched another site (or is it more than one?). How is he still doing this? He must be making some money to continue this. I think he made a very big impression on some people. Even people who were promoting his sites heavily have sent emails to promote this one. These would be people, I assume who also still have commissions owing to them. He has partners too, at least one is promoting. Quote
Maryanne Myers -Webstars2K Posted August 2, 2018 Posted August 2, 2018 I just tried one, when I couldn't login, requested a new password. My email address couldn't be found, was the result. I think he made a very big impression on some people. Even people who were promoting his sites heavily have sent emails to promote this one. These would be people, I assume who also still have commissions owing to them. He has partners too, at least one is promoting. Oh I forgot about those, partners, do you mean the ones who invested into the profit shares? And BTW, hope my last post made some sense... seriously just woke up and posted that this morning! Quote PHP Programmer - Internet Marketer - Web Designer - Advertising Network OwnerCelebrating 22 years in business - Since 1998https://webstars2k.com
Clare Bowen Posted August 2, 2018 Posted August 2, 2018 Perfect sense to me :-)) The partner thing. I didn't pay a lot of attention at the time, but this is an email sent to me, and I assume to many other members too by Matthew. This was in March, but its not the first time I got something along this line from him. Its seems that some did buy into it, or at least two that I know of because they send me regular mails and identify the sites where they are partner in. Hi,I have a couple of openings in my Site Partner program where you can be a part owner of one of my websites with guaranteed list building and income. The latest program is considerably enhanced, with more training, coaching, and weekly live sessions to help build your online business.Are you interested?Matthew Quote
Margot Lawrence Posted August 2, 2018 Author Posted August 2, 2018 Is anyone able to login to his mailers or is it just me that's not able? I can log in to some of the sites, but not all of them. On the ones where I can log in, many of the site features are missing. I assume this is because there's still some rebuilding to be done after the server problem. Quote
Guest frankwhite Posted August 7, 2018 Posted August 7, 2018 All I can say is wow! Imo Matthew's intent was clear, which was to offer partnerships to fund each site launch. Now on the back end, revenue isn't coming in fast enough to pay back investors. This is speculation on my part but new site launches every month could be a sign of using new investor money to pay back other prior investors. If true, that makes it very ponzi-scheme-ish. I truly hope that isn't the case and once he brings the sites back up he can start paying. Quote
Margot Lawrence Posted August 8, 2018 Author Posted August 8, 2018 All I can say is wow! Imo Matthew's intent was clear, which was to offer partnerships to fund each site launch. Now on the back end, revenue isn't coming in fast enough to pay back investors. This is speculation on my part but new site launches every month could be a sign of using new investor money to pay back other prior investors. If true, that makes it very ponzi-scheme-ish. I truly hope that isn't the case and once he brings the sites back up he can start paying. There were originally supposed to be only four partners on each site - Matthew and 3 others - each receiving one quarter share of the site's profits. There are already more than four partners on each site, and he's advertising for more - so, even if he used new money coming in to pay the original investors (which he hasn't!), nobody would receive the one quarter share that was promised. Quote
Guest frankwhite Posted August 9, 2018 Posted August 9, 2018 There were originally supposed to be only four partners on each site - Matthew and 3 others - each receiving one quarter share of the site's profits. There are already more than four partners on each site, and he's advertising for more - so, even if he used new money coming in to pay the original investors (which he hasn't!), nobody would receive the one quarter share that was promised. I didn't know there were only supposed to be four partners total originally. Interesting. Quote
rondn Posted August 9, 2018 Posted August 9, 2018 I signed up for all of his sites. Sure glad I read these posts. I sure want be upgrading any of his sites nowThans Maryanne and Clare. Quote
Maryanne Myers -Webstars2K Posted August 10, 2018 Posted August 10, 2018 I signed up for all of his sites. Sure glad I read these posts. I sure want be upgrading any of his sites nowThans Maryanne and Clare. Oh, Margot started the thread I think she is an investor, not sure Quote PHP Programmer - Internet Marketer - Web Designer - Advertising Network OwnerCelebrating 22 years in business - Since 1998https://webstars2k.com
gnana Posted August 17, 2018 Posted August 17, 2018 I purchased solo ads at his site few years ago. Most of my ads did not receive 1000 clicks. I did not bother asking him why. Quote Get Guaranteed Traffic at Ads Messenger
Guest Andy Whiteman Posted November 14, 2018 Posted November 14, 2018 How does one get a refund from Matthew Graves? He went from surfing sites to mailer sitse which I have no interest in. I have 3 lifetime memberships in the surfing sites which are now useless to me as mailer sites! I have demanded refunds and he claims that, "it is your choice not to use it (the site.)" and ruses refund claiming that the 30 day time limit has passed. He waited way past the 30 day limit to change his business model! I feel that this is fraud. Quote
John Lederer Posted November 22, 2018 Posted November 22, 2018 I think it is really important to call these things out, so it is in the public.. people can do a google search and look up someone's reputation pretty easily. It helps people know who to avoid.Well said Darren! Quote Warmest Regards,John LedererMarketer since 1995Online since 2000
John Lederer Posted November 22, 2018 Posted November 22, 2018 Matthew Graves owed me money several months ago.Actually; I had requested a refund of $18...he ignored it UNTILI contacted him via email. I also told him I was now aware he is a scammer and tonot even think of ignoring my refund request as I will surelynotify EVERYONE I KNOW! He knows I have been a marketersince 1995 and to not take me seriously would be his mistake. He refunded me rather quickly! gnana 1 Quote Warmest Regards,John LedererMarketer since 1995Online since 2000
Guest Andy Whiteman Posted November 22, 2018 Posted November 22, 2018 Matthew Graves owed me money several months ago.Actually; I had requested a refund of $18...he ignored it UNTILI contacted him via email. I also told him I was now aware he is a scammer and tonot even think of ignoring my refund request as I will surelynotify EVERYONE I KNOW! He knows I have been a marketersince 1995 and to not take me seriously would be his mistake. He refunded me rather quickly! Glad it worked for you! Matthew Graves has ignored me repeatedly and then told me that he is providing a different service, but I am choosing not to use it. I then told him unless I receive refunds for the 3 sites I paid for lifetime memberships, I would file a complaint with Canadian authorities. Apparently he doesn't care because there has been no response. He heeds to be shut down! Quote
Phil Banks Posted January 29, 2019 Posted January 29, 2019 He's owed me hundreds of dollars for nearly 2 years now. When I started complaining on Facebook, I received the following response in Messenger: In case you haven't noticed Phil. Those who complain the most get served last. In my sites, the squeky wheel doesnt get the grease, it get replaced or ignored.I have paid over $10,000 in commissions since the beginning of 2018 ... just not to the whiners who like to complain.My mother taught me to treat others as they treat you. If you want to bad mouth me, then don't expect me to treat you with respect in return. For every Facebook whiner, I have thousands of happy customers. Those are the people who I work for everyday. So basically, I didn't get paid because I kicked off about not getting paid. (after numerous polite requests) Personally, I would have greased the squeeky wheel. It solves the problem immediately. Maybe he can't actually afford to pay. Replacing every wheel that squeeks must be incredibly expensive. Clare Bowen 1 Quote Consistently Generating Signups + Sales Since 2015
John Lederer Posted January 30, 2019 Posted January 30, 2019 There is a thing called risk in which everybody knows when the money is put on the table. Learn by your mistakes and move on.I don't agree! You said "learn by your MISTAKE"? There's no way to KNOW it was a mistakeuntil one parts with their money UNLESS they do some research first. Most people don't do that untilafter they purchase.Matthew owed me money and I got refunded rather quickly because I warned himnot to play that game with me! Yes, you have to threaten that guy in order to get refunded it seems.I don't recommend joining his mailers either. Quote Warmest Regards,John LedererMarketer since 1995Online since 2000
Maryanne Myers -Webstars2K Posted January 31, 2019 Posted January 31, 2019 He's owed me hundreds of dollars for nearly 2 years now. When I started complaining on Facebook, I received the following response in Messenger: In case you haven't noticed Phil. Those who complain the most get served last. In my sites, the squeky wheel doesnt get the grease, it get replaced or ignored.I have paid over $10,000 in commissions since the beginning of 2018 ... just not to the whiners who like to complain.My mother taught me to treat others as they treat you. If you want to bad mouth me, then don't expect me to treat you with respect in return. For every Facebook whiner, I have thousands of happy customers. Those are the people who I work for everyday. So basically, I didn't get paid because I kicked off about not getting paid. (after numerous polite requests) Personally, I would have greased the squeeky wheel. It solves the problem immediately. Maybe he can't actually afford to pay. Replacing every wheel that squeeks must be incredibly expensive. ....I'm speechless. Hardly even know what to say about that. Shocked.That is not how you handle things. What you do is, RUN and pay what is owed to that member because it's your mistake overlooking it or delaying for whatever reason.And you certainly do not brag about how much you are paying out to people, when people reporting that they are not getting ...PAID.So, what happened? Does it just sit there in your account? For how long tho? if you dont mind me asking? Clare Bowen 1 Quote PHP Programmer - Internet Marketer - Web Designer - Advertising Network OwnerCelebrating 22 years in business - Since 1998https://webstars2k.com
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.