Marketing Checkpoint

Matthew Graves.

Hi

Glad  I found this tread. I dont know what to do. I upgraded in Matthew Grawes Splittest mailer, and was so stupid to use my cc.

I cancelled my upgrade 8 months ago, but still he is charging my cc every month.

I tried to write support several times, no answer.

The charges are from webs best marketing.

It really have irritated me a long time, but I thought he would react sooner or later and stop the charges.

However, today I got really scared when logging in to my bank account.

I now see 3 charges from webs best marketing this month!

Glad i found this tread, however if anyone knows how I can get in contact with him

all help will be appreciated.

Looks like I have no option but to call my bank and close my cc.

A really hasle that I was hoping to not have to do.

Reading the tread I realize the guy is a big time scammer.

He must be stopped.

Have a great day

Rune F

I had exactly the same problem. To make matters worse my cc didn't want to get involved until I made certain attempts to solve it between him and me. They even gave me his tel number, which I didn't call. I did have the emails I sent asking to be unsubscribed. It's a good thing he provided an email address and not an onsite support system. It took several months of emails to cc and Matthew without any response from Matthew to finally get it cancelled. I didn't particularly care about past charges as I did use the solos I had paid for. Thought that would give me problems but I finally got the subscription cancelled and received a refund 4 or 5 months back. Just keep all emails you send as proof for your credit card.

This is the email he finally responded with.  matthew@yoursuccessadvantage.com

He did say he had cancelled the subscription already and he couldn't answer why the charges kept going. So I took him at his word as was happy the charges stopped

great for you it turned out to be like that.

I had exactly the same problem. To make matters worse my cc didn't want to get involved until I made certain attempts to solve it between him and me. They even gave me his tel number, which I didn't call. I did have the emails I sent asking to be unsubscribed. It's a good thing he provided an email address and not an onsite support system. It took several months of emails to cc and Matthew without any response from Matthew to finally get it cancelled. I didn't particularly care about past charges as I did use the solos I had paid for. Thought that would give me problems but I finally got the subscription cancelled and received a refund 4 or 5 months back. Just keep all emails you send as proof for your credit card.

This is the email he finally responded with.  matthew@yoursuccessadvantage.com

He did say he had cancelled the subscription already and he couldn't answer why the charges kept going. So I took him at his word as was happy the charges stopped

I have never received a payment for commissions from Matthew Graves. No replies received to emails I sent him over and over again. So glad that people are stepping up and shedding the light on what he is doing. 

As of today (Oct 4th) I am going in and cancelling my membership on ALL of his sites.

If you keep on using his sites, even as a Free member, we are just enabling him to continue on with his scams.

There are lots of other marketing sites to use...send him a message and STOP using his sites completely!

it's nothing new in internet marketing, many top gurus makes money from selling the products, but the products does not makes money to people, may be to handful of people.

This top guru's who's helicopter's and so on, there support system remains for few months then vanish, no update on products at all.

This top guru's make short term and betray people and vanishes. They all teach short term process which never helps in long term..

I never buy anything from this short term launch products and services..

All uses the tools whose business and job is to provide you that service like Ahref's and semrush and so on. That is there full times service and that is why they can provide good support.

The Proof Video How $10 Turns to $30,000+ Per Month >> http://cryptoincomes.ws/

...But that's the thing, he is not a guru.

He is someone that sold advertising, like myself, but turned different several years ago. Had different stories, only paid a handful of people (to keep them promoting to others), not answering anyone, etc

PHP Programmer - Internet Marketer - Web Designer - Advertising Network Owner

Celebrating 22 years in business - Since 1998

https://webstars2k.com

You too?? I am very surprised by this too

I have never received a payment for commissions from Matthew Graves. No replies received to emails I sent him over and over again. So glad that people are stepping up and shedding the light on what he is doing. 

As of today (Oct 4th) I am going in and cancelling my membership on ALL of his sites.

If you keep on using his sites, even as a Free member, we are just enabling him to continue on with his scams.

There are lots of other marketing sites to use...send him a message and STOP using his sites completely!

I cancelled membership at all his sites long time ago not wanting to have anything to do with him or his sites and I hope more and more people will do the same

Hello there,

in your opinion, what did you think happened to him?

im a member of almost all of his viral mailers, long long time ago even in the time of webbizinsider, one of my favorite te before, now he changed

i think it's a process?

could this be it?

love of money is the root of all evil?

...But that's the thing, he is not a guru.

He is someone that sold advertising, like myself, but turned different several years ago. Had different stories, only paid a handful of people (to keep them promoting to others), not answering anyone, etc

Hello there,

in your opinion, what did you think happened to him?

im a member of almost all of his viral mailers, long long time ago even in the time of webbizinsider, one of my favorite te before, now he changed

i think it's a process?

could this be it?

love of money is the root of all evil?

Honestly, this is what I think happened.

He had this "coaching" type program or profit share around 2012 or sometime around then? Which, the coaching, is info that is everywhere on the net if anyone looked. ...and I heard the people he coached never made a dime a promised, and never got a refund for it.

So.... after awhile he went back to just having normal ad sites. That was briefly done (above)

2016 happened. Lost the first Paypal account, that means all subscriptions cancelled. This means the easy income was suddenly cut off.

Could not hack it, didn't know what to do.

Then came up with the charity thing. "Buy a lifetime membership, it goes to shirley who has cancer." Then another name. Then another name came. Then that stopped. Probably was too many charity things, I dont know.

Then the coaching thing again, and the Profit Share thing too. This time he "consults million dollar clients" but this internet thing is to help people as a side hobby.

Got away with that. Now recovering money again that would normally be thru those subscriptions. So it was duplicated repeatedly. 19 times.

But now, its the same script  but with partners, there are more coming apparently. I think it's because the others are wearing out so new people (their name) need to be on it - or its being resold or both.

The "build your list not theirs" is not true. Every person signing up to the partner's site - graves emails daily from his own autoresponder. So everyone is building his list. That is why its hard to get off... its multiple lists. Plus, somehow, these sites have apparently gone insane getting 200 a members a day everyday after being month open!? (no... dont think so.)

That is what I think happened.

He had this "coaching" type program or profit share around 2012 or sometime around then? Which, the coaching, is info that is everywhere on the net if anyone looked. ...and I heard the people he coached never made a dime a promised, and never got a refund for it.

So.... after awhile he went back to just having normal ad sites. That was briefly done (above)

2016 happened. Lost the first Paypal account, that means all subscriptions cancelled. This means the easy income was suddenly cut off.

Then came up with the charity thing. "Buy a lifetime membership, it goes to shirley who has cancer." Then another name. Then another name came. Then that stopped. Probably was too many charity things, I dont know.

Then the coaching thing again, and the Profit Share thing too. This time he "consults million dollar clients" but this internet thing is to help people as a side hobby.

Got away with that. Now recovering money again that would normally be thru those subscriptions. So it was duplicated repeatedly. 19 times.

But now, its the same script  but with partners, there are more coming apparently. I think it's because the others are wearing out so new people (their name) need to be on it - or its being resold or both.

The "build your list not theirs" is not true. Every person signing up to the partner's site - graves emails daily from his own autoresponder. So everyone is building his list. That is why its hard to get off... its multiple lists. Plus, somehow, these sites have apparently gone insane getting 200 a members a day everyday after being month open!? (no... dont think so.)

if he is actually doing that that is pathetic

OytX5V1.gif

I have now officially cancelled my membership on all of Matthews remaining sites that I was using.

I spent 6 months, all day long, advertising his sites. I also upgraded on WhatWorks4Me...which never

launched at all. Plus a couple more upgrades. My commissions were not a lot of money, but that's

not the point...he can't spend people's money before he pays them. So I put in a lot of time advertising

and got nothing in return, but a feeling of embarrassment and regret that I ever endorsed his sites.

In a few days, I am launching my own little mailer and I will be sure to block any of his sites from being

posted on my mailer, that's for sure!

Don't wait for payment from Matthew, because it will never happen.

Psychopaths don't have any remorse for doing something wrong...maybe that's his problem :) 

Good luck with you new mailer Linda.

I read some of this thread after seeing Maryanne's comment about it on one of her sites.

I noticed odd things with Mathews sites a few years ago too. I had a kazillion credits on that old TE of his that just stopped showing. Shame, I kinda liked that old site. (name escapes me at the moment) Sorry to hear he was actually stealing from others. Nice to know people are exposing him.

Internet Marketing Since 2004

One Of My Old Sites: http://internet-work-marketing.com

One Of My Newer Sites: http://holiday-hits.com

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

If I have 1 thing to thank Matthew for it is for helping me to find my way to this forum!

About 18 months, maybe 2 years ago I took the dive back in to the world of online marketing after a break of 5 or 6 years.

I somehow stumbled across the pre- launch of Matthew's Your Success Advantage, thought it looked innovative and a fit for a project I had in mind.

But yes, same old story as I am seeing here.

Paid my 1k USD which is significant for anyone, yes even those elusive 7 figure earner guru's, they don't become 7 figure earners being scammed by pond filth!

For me that was 1500 AUD, over a weeks pay for the average Aussie Earner before tax, not cheap.

I have received nothing!

In fact, I have received literally about 100 emails from Matthew trying to upsell me with upgrades at his various mailers as this will allow him to make me more commissions using my YSA account.

Problem is, YSA founding membership offered a 12 month upgrade at all his sites! Why on earth is he trying to sell me upgrades I have purchased but not received.

So after lots of hassling I managed to get him to agree to my upgrades which he did apply to 1 of his sites that he has just relaunched but not the rest. I stressed to Matthew that a large part of why I purchased his YSA product and service was for those upgrades on ALL of his sites. Crickets.......

Anyway, you all know the grotty fluff he has been selling without delivering so I won't go in to more detail.

What are everyone's thoughts on a formal complaint  to my bank + various other avenues such as fraud complaints. I know I won't get my money back and I know I will lose what little value I get from YSA (membership at all his mailers which I could have got for free without YSA!). But hey, even if it only slightly annoys him, wastes five minutes of his time etc that is still a win for me.

Thoughts? The only thing holding me back is I don't want to be that guy who complains just because they don't like the product they ended up with, am I wrong in thinking I have a right to take action considering in reality I haven't received my purchase?

But hey! On the bright side, thank you Matthew! I am now a forum user!

Cheers

Nate

Nate Scifleet 

Author and Owner of 90 Minute Residuals

http://www.90minuteresiduals.com/banner2.png

Has anyone noticed that there is NO withdraw button or section or link or anything in ANY of his sites (that I am using anyway, if I am incorrect great, go try and withdraw!)?

Surely that is a bit of a red flag - I missed it too  :D

Cheers

Nate

Nate Scifleet 

Author and Owner of 90 Minute Residuals

http://www.90minuteresiduals.com/banner2.png

Has anyone noticed that there is NO withdraw button or section or link or anything in ANY of his sites (that I am using anyway, if I am incorrect great, go try and withdraw!)?

Surely that is a bit of a red flag - I missed it too  :D

Cheers

Nate

Hi Nate, happy to have you here. You should definitely contact your bank to try to get your money back, usually they have a time limit for these things so hopefully you did not wait too long and they can help you. It is true about withdrawals, last I checked there was not even anywhere to specify how to get paid.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

That's insane there is no withdrawal button.

And yes complain, to the bank to the BBB website (there are already complaints there too).

I can not believe people have paid 1K or 2K or even 500 dollars and get nothing.

Well, I took the notice off of my sites - for now (of the ban and showing people this forum and the tube video). This got some serious heavy exposure though.

If I need to, I will put them back up within minutes.

Here is just one vid, there are complaints everywhere. Forums, video, BBB, scam sites, etc. youtube.com/watch?v=1iaJ4EFMq7c

Just because someone says they are a consultant for multi million dollar clients, and does this to help others on the side, doesn't mean its true.

He is not a guru or else this would not be happening. I wonder why some think he is? or under that impression.

Guru's know to pay people to keep them happy, not just a handful of people to keep the handful happy and promoting for them. Otherwise, eventually it'll catch up to them and then it's game over. Guru's see far ahead of things.

BTW - PJ zito - the one on the top #1 on the cash contests, accepted payments and commissions for his sites for years. ANd the other ellie something - is a bot or uses paid signups. I know for a fact because no one signs up so many accounts using the same amount of letters in the same type sequence  as I see on my sites. They are on my sites.

• 2 weeks later...

BTW - PJ zito - the one on the top #1 on the cash contests, accepted payments and commissions for his sites for years. ANd the other ellie something - is a bot or uses paid signups. I know for a fact because no one signs up so many accounts using the same amount of letters in the same type sequence  as I see on my sites. They are on my sites.

Ummm Maryanne are you talking about me being a bot or using paid sign ups by any chance? Because neither is true.  I used a paid ad on a site with millions of members where people want to learn how to promote.  That got me a lot of referrals... 

If you would like to see a screenshot of the ad I'd be happy to provide it. 

I loves to blog  :P earn  :D and help others when I can  ;)

Feel free to check out my blog for more info about me and what I do! 

Ummm Maryanne are you talking about me being a bot or using paid sign ups by any chance? Because neither is true.  I used a paid ad on a site with millions of members where people want to learn how to promote.  That got me a lot of referrals... 

If you would like to see a screenshot of the ad I'd be happy to provide it. 

That is why I said "Paid signups". If I need to I can explain why. It was so identical (all signups on the sites) that it was either paid, incentive or a bot.

No need to mention that site.

But Zito did accept payments and paid commissions too, for a long time as I know for a fact.

You definitely know what happened to him.

Why is he straightening anything out?

he's in a million dollar mess, can't recuperate with all these earning for himself thing, one thing leads to another.

he's making another trouble for himself to cover up his past troubles.