Darren Olander Posted February 23, 2021 Posted February 23, 2021 I am prioritizing commission requests based on how long the commissions have been owing and how much affiliates are working the system as intended. What a terrible way to run a business, if someone is owed commissions, just pay them as agreed. I can't get my head around having to have a spreedsheet to keep track of paying overdue commissions... wow.Thanks for sharing Rich. downliner 1 Quote Founder of Marketing CheckpointMy Blog
nextstep Posted February 24, 2021 Posted February 24, 2021 He just started all the websites again all of the solos never pass the server grey listing. Quote Tired of Adsense bad payment click here. Only program i ever upgraded since its worth it from all the leads i get!
richardmoyer Posted February 24, 2021 Posted February 24, 2021 I have filed complaints with the Federal Trade Commission, Halifax NS Consumer Protection agency, Amazon Web Services, and his Merchant Account platform provider. This morning I filed complaints with his domain registrar, WildWestDomains, and the Orlando, FL Better Business Bureau. His business address is a rented mailbox at the UPS Store in a strip mall in Winter Garden, Florida. Through the BBB site, I also have found his home address in Winter Garden, FL. However, my wife said she is NOT willing to trade my commissions for a vacation at his NICE place near Disney World ... downliner 1 Quote
nextstep Posted February 25, 2021 Posted February 25, 2021 Someone just sent a email from here inviting people to his new list lolz Quote Tired of Adsense bad payment click here. Only program i ever upgraded since its worth it from all the leads i get!
Hermann Bock Posted March 1, 2021 Posted March 1, 2021 Wow, I'm new in this world and was about to sign to his site, lured by 250,000 credits in March. But I've been here before and the name rang a bell, so... temptation resisted! Thank you guys... being a member has already paid off. Hermann downliner 1 Quote
Frank Bauer Posted March 5, 2021 Posted March 5, 2021 Greg just pointed out this treat to me. Wow. I just tried to check my accounts with him... well, they got all deleted. So... I guess it's all ok. Jeff M. and webmarketer 2 Quote
richardmoyer Posted March 5, 2021 Posted March 5, 2021 Frank - an observation: Matthew is at the top of the leaderboards for ViralURL(he has 1853 points in the all-time top 200 board) and other sites that appear in his "Best Sites" reports because he never implemented the "promised" functionality of allowing members to update those sites with their OWN affiliate ID's, so in effect, Matthew is also STEALING MEMBER REFERRALS to all the OTHER sites that appear in "Best Sites", and collecting all the commissions that members should be generating from downlines for THEMSELVES. I, and several others I am aware of, had started sending out our OWN pages to referrals on Matthew's sites with links to our OWN affiliate ID's for the "Best Sites". Quote
ViralAdStore.com Posted March 9, 2021 Posted March 9, 2021 and yet another new site marchtrafficmadness.com Quote 2500 FREE Credits at ViralAdStore.com for Marketing Checkpoint members! Use Promo Code: marketingcheckpoint in the Members Area > My Account > Promo Codes
downliner Posted March 9, 2021 Posted March 9, 2021 Greg just pointed out this treat to me. Wow. I just tried to check my accounts with him... well, they got all deleted. So... I guess it's all ok. So naturally you have banned his sites being promoted on your platforms right? Speaking of, can anyone provide a list of Graves sites along with the domains so I can update my records for TDL? Quote Owner of The Downliner, VMPayday and Trck.Biz
ViralAdStore.com Posted March 10, 2021 Posted March 10, 2021 This is the current naughty list... 100percentmailer.com100percenttraffic.com10xmailer.comAllActiveMailer.comdailyquickmailer.comdependableads.comEasyTrafficMailer.comEmailMarketingMasters.comevolvedtraffic.comextremetrafficsystem.comhomeincomemailer.comhotlistmailer.comInstantProfitMailer.comlegendsmailer.commarchtrafficmadness.compowerstationtraffic.comQuickStartMailer.comSocialMessageConnect.comsplashpagesurfer.comSplitTestMailer.comsuperchargedsoloads.comTopTierMailer.comtoptiertraffic.comTrafficKickStart.comunlockyourlist.comwebbizinsider.comwebsbestmailer.comwhatworks4me.comyoursuccessadvantage.comyoursuccessmailer.comyourviralbanners.comyourvirallist.comyourviralmailer.comYourViralTraffic.comysa1.comysa10.comysa5.com downliner 1 Quote 2500 FREE Credits at ViralAdStore.com for Marketing Checkpoint members! Use Promo Code: marketingcheckpoint in the Members Area > My Account > Promo Codes
richardmoyer Posted March 10, 2021 Posted March 10, 2021 His newest site launch happened, and I'm shocked that even though I have paid hundreds in Premium memberships, then a thousand to be a Lifetime Pass holder, and as a Site Partner and Inner Circle member, apparently my money (which he kept ALL of) is no good because I did not get a membership at all, let alone a Premium membership to which I am entitled with the lifetime pass. Here is a link to the list of domains I have banned from my sites.>>>>> http://spahoconsulting.net/images/YSAbanneddomains.txt 6/3/2023I just updated the list with the following domains:c.100clicksolos.comc.242traffic.comc.fasttrafficmailer.comc.level4marketers.comc.safelistmastery.comc.sidehustletraffic.comc.viralcreditsmailer.com I looked at the other posts that gave info about new sites, but I could use some help confirming the following sites (or some variation of the URL) that are allegedly owned by Mr. Graves. Once verified, I will update the list at the URL above.Clickthrumailer.comhomebiztraffic.comlistbuildtraffic.compowerhourtraffic.compremiumtrafficmailer.comrocksolidmailer.comscaleuptraffic.comsmarttrafficchecklist.comtrafficboostmailer.comtrafficboostmailer.comultimatetrafficfreedom.com downliner 1 Quote
downliner Posted March 14, 2021 Posted March 14, 2021 His newest site launch happened, and I'm shocked that even though I have paid hundreds in Premium memberships, then a thousand to be a Lifetime Pass holder, and as a Site Partner and Inner Circle member, apparently my money (which he kept ALL of) is no good because I did not get a membership at all, let alone a Premium membership to which I am entitled with the lifetime pass. Here is a link to the list of domains I have banned from my sites.>>>>> http://spahoconsulting.net/images/YSAbanneddomains.txt Thanks for the list Richard. I will be updating TDLs records shortly. Quote Owner of The Downliner, VMPayday and Trck.Biz
downliner Posted March 14, 2021 Posted March 14, 2021 TDL has been updated with that list given by Richard. Thanks for that This is the message members will now see when adding one of Graves sites and the Here's Why links back to this Forum Quote Owner of The Downliner, VMPayday and Trck.Biz
rpsmith Posted March 18, 2021 Posted March 18, 2021 I noticed that there are new sites set up by Matthew Graves. Quote Free Video Chat Service! Get Connected And Stay Connected!Click Here!
ViralAdStore.com Posted March 18, 2021 Posted March 18, 2021 I noticed that there are new sites set up by Matthew Graves.I've seen nextgenmailer.com recently. Any others? Quote 2500 FREE Credits at ViralAdStore.com for Marketing Checkpoint members! Use Promo Code: marketingcheckpoint in the Members Area > My Account > Promo Codes
rpsmith Posted March 18, 2021 Posted March 18, 2021 No. Sorry. I deleted my account as soon as I saw the welcome email. I think the other one was the one you mentioned in your response. Quote Free Video Chat Service! Get Connected And Stay Connected!Click Here!
richardmoyer Posted March 27, 2021 Posted March 27, 2021 Here is a way you can put A LOT OF PRESSURE on Matthew Graves (or any similar program)... If you have paid for a Lifetime Pass or a Lifetime Premium Upgrade to any of his mailers with VISA, and your accounts have been deleted or suspended, call your credit card company and submit a fraudulent charge report FOR EACH. YOU ARE BEING DENIED ACCESS TO A SERVICE YOU PURCHASED FOR LIFETIME ACCESS. Immediately after reporting the fraud to the fraud line on the back of my card, they CREDITED my account with the interest that would have been generated since the date of purchase, and no interest is being charged going forward for the amount of purchase as long as it is being investigated. VISA creates a CHARGEBACK REPORT to the merchant. HE MUST RESPOND TO THEM VISA is sending me a form to provide details. If he does not resolve the issue, he will incur chargebacks, penalties, and interest. I made my first report as a trial balloon for Lifetime Pass, but I had paid for many Lifetime Premium upgrades on individual sites before purchasing the Lifetime Pass (my break even was 5 new site launches - I've well exceeded that). I will be submitting individual fraud reports on each of the Lifetime Premium upgrades I had purchased if this goes well. If he gets enough of these... downliner 1 Quote
richardmoyer Posted April 6, 2021 Posted April 6, 2021 New site added. TrafficBoostMailer.com I signed up under John Worsham. According to the terms of the Lifetime Pass, I SHOULD have been upgraded to Premium. I was not. I confirmed my email, logged in, and went to link my sites when I received this message. The account you are trying to link is marked as Bad Email Address, Removed, or On Administrative Hold. I added TrafficBoostMailer.com to the Banned List file athttp://spahoconsulting.net/images/YSAbanneddomains.txt Quote
nextstep Posted April 6, 2021 Posted April 6, 2021 I think he will just keep adding new list all the time Quote Tired of Adsense bad payment click here. Only program i ever upgraded since its worth it from all the leads i get!
richardmoyer Posted April 11, 2021 Posted April 11, 2021 Well, it seems that he has gotten away with some reasonable explanation in response to my fraud compaints to CapitalnOne and VISA on the Guaranted Income investments. I was just REBILLED the $2000 plus interest that was refunded when I submitted the fraud complaints. Looks like my 17 pages of documentation was insufficient to warrant any in-depth investigation. Quote
nextstep Posted April 12, 2021 Posted April 12, 2021 I signed up before I read this post. All his email goes to spam folders all the programs get stuck in greylistings Quote Tired of Adsense bad payment click here. Only program i ever upgraded since its worth it from all the leads i get!
richardmoyer Posted April 27, 2021 Posted April 27, 2021 I just updated the banned list with his newest site limitlessmailer.com http://spahoconsulting.net/images/YSAbanneddomains.txt Quote
richardmoyer Posted May 29, 2021 Posted May 29, 2021 His newest site was added to the Banned List. maximpactmailer.com Download the complete list http://spahoconsulting.net/images/YSAbanneddomains.txt Rich Quote
richardmoyer Posted July 7, 2021 Posted July 7, 2021 New site added to the Banned List: heatwavemailer.com You can get the complete list at http://spahoconsulting.net/images/YSAbanneddomains.txt Rich Moyer Quote
Alan Findly Posted July 9, 2021 Posted July 9, 2021 A trick maybe nobody's aware of, yet: after getting the first subscription set up, he then increases the frequency of the charges ... I've never known a subscription shorter than 30 days, but if it's not defined on the front end, I guess it could happen. Anyhow, then BLAM, he starts hitting you every 3rd week, then 2nd, pretty soon it's every 3 or 4 days. PayPal has helped me recover some of the over-charges, but not enough.... I was in 4 of his mailers. The nightmare began & luckily I monitor all my PayPal charges, so I caught it, not soon enough, but .... get this: even after PayPal started awarding me refunds, ole Matthew kept those charges coming. He'd refund one, just to comply with PayPal, I suppose.... & days later re-charge. I'm so glad to be finally rid of the pit bull. ~~~~^~~~~^~~~~^~~~~^~~~~^~~~~My website: AlanInRonan.com downliner 1 Quote ~~~~^~~~~^~~~~^~~~~^~~~~^~~~~^~~~~#IdentityTheft - If your identity was stolentomorrow who would you call? ow.ly/WImcJ
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.