Marketing Checkpoint

Matthew Graves.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow. Just wow.  I'm a member of a lot of his sites and now I know why there is no way to add a commission payout option.  And no wonder he hasnt answered a simple technical question.  So before I invest in one of his upgrades.... I'll think I'll cancel my accounts first.  

I'm also a member of a lot of MaryAnn's  sites and there is no comparison to hers and Matts.  Matts are ALL the same with nothing exciting about them except for the autoresponder sync with Aweber, etc.  MaryAnn does a great job on not only creativity of the sites themselves, but making them each slightly different from each other in ways of using them.  

I'm also a member of quite a few of Darren's sites and Matt doesnt even begin to match-up to his.  Darren's sites are pure awesomeness.  (his Monthly free credit reward definitely helps - thanks Darren!)  

Glad i'm informed with this post.  

After reading through a lot of this post, my guess is that Matt will ultimately start responding but with a religious and righteous undertone.  Thats what most ponzi schemers tend to do. Just look'em up, you'll see.  

Years ago his Top Tier Traffic had a ton of members.

When he opened new sites, mailers etc. he transferred the data base to the new site without telling the members, or giving them the option to join themselves. Then when he started spamming you with crap from them, it was near impossible to opt out, cancel accounts etc.

I know, I was a member of Top Tier, w/ 100k+ credits tons of referrals earning me free credits & commissions, but got to where I couldn't get sites approved or add credits to existing sites.

Internet Marketing Since 2004

One Of My Old Sites: http://internet-work-marketing.com

One Of My Newer Sites: http://holiday-hits.com

Years ago his Top Tier Traffic had a ton of members.

When he opened new sites, mailers etc. he transferred the data base to the new site without telling the members, or giving them the option to join themselves. Then when he started spamming you with crap from them, it was near impossible to opt out, cancel accounts etc.

I know, I was a member of Top Tier, w/ 100k+ credits tons of referrals earning me free credits & commissions, but got to where I couldn't get sites approved or add credits to existing sites.

It is sad really.

From all reports it sounds like he was really quite successful and probably making a decent income online too with his original traffic sites.

I wonder if he makes more now with his shady and potentially illegal tactics than when he ran an honest business.

Nate Scifleet 

Author and Owner of 90 Minute Residuals

http://www.90minuteresiduals.com/banner2.png

I have been a member of and have joined almost all of Matthew Graves websites over the last 3 years. His websites I have found offer some of the best tracking stats I have seen of all the mailing sites I use. Also I have learned much from his many videos on his YouTube channel. In addition I have found his support to questions and website issues has been very prompt. All in all I have no complaints.

I have been a member of and have joined almost all of Matthew Graves websites over the last 3 years. His websites I have found offer some of the best tracking stats I have seen of all the mailing sites I use. Also I have learned much from his many videos on his YouTube channel. In addition I have found his support to questions and website issues has been very prompt. All in all I have no complaints.

Have you been paid?

Nate Scifleet 

I have been a member of all of Matthew Graves sites also.  I get excellent results from the emails I send out especially since he trimmed the lists down to active members.  Very much like Darren did his lists (which I get good results from also).  I have actually built a list of over 300 members in my Get Response account since he added the ability to link to his websites.  This is something that I have only seen in a few other sites.  I have not upgraded in all of his sites, just a few, I have also won upgrades and free credits.  Several members of my downlines have upgraded and yes I did get paid the commissions.  There are some things that I do not like but overall I am pleased with response to my advertising efforts.

Donnie Ellis

TrafficTips4U.com 

How did you get paid if there's no option to cashout and no payment solution?

Yes, I am very interested in this too?

If you had to email Matthew to request a payout it would be good and proper if he would state that somewhere clearly on his sites.

I am happy that you have been paid and have success with the sites Donnie, it is night and day our experiences with Matthew so very refreshing to hear he doesn't rip off his entire customer base.

Nate Scifleet 

So,

I logged in to Your Success Advantage today.

The site that I feel I was ripped off/ scammed / robbed by.

It now has a commissions button that has advice that commissions are paid on the 15th of each month.

So any previous comments I have made about Matthew's sites not having any info or method of being paid may now be incorrect. At the time I made those posts there was no commissions button or info on how payments are to be made. Today there is. I have only checked this one site and I am not stating that he pays commissions. Just that he has updated this one site and some of my previous comments are now outdated and incorrect.

Cheers

Nate

Nate Scifleet 

oh man, what's happening with matt before he's not like this. he always pays on time.

??? apparently this has gone on for 2-3 years now. Not new. Thats why so many people posted their story on this forum.

PHP Programmer - Internet Marketer - Web Designer - Advertising Network Owner

Celebrating 22 years in business - Since 1998

https://webstars2k.com

I have a feeling these 'positive reviews' we've seen in the last few days is the result of this page being promoted on exchanges (I've seen the page below myself a few times). Seems Matt has sent people to defend his unethical business practices. Could be Matt himself and if so Welcome Matt to the forum of truth where he cannot control the narrative.  :P  :P  :P

https://honestmarketer.wixsite.com/mattcon

Owner of The Downliner, VMPayday and Trck.Biz

Could be Matt himself and if so Welcome Matt to the forum of truth where he cannot control the narrative.  :P  :P  :P

I'd be surprised if Matthew has not seen this thread, it's been around for sure... so if that's true he has refused to defend himself. Perhaps now he plans to start paying commissions to new affiliates, but that still doesn't make up for those that he didn't pay for years and will not pay.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

I'd be surprised if Matthew has not seen this thread, it's been around for sure... so if that's true he has refused to defend himself. Perhaps now he plans to start paying commissions to new affiliates, but that still doesn't make up for those that he didn't pay for years and will not pay.

There is no question he knows about it as he was calling you and Maryanne out for turning against him in his webinar and then says there is no need to defend himself from 'haters' (classic line of the conman where everyone who opposes his/her product is a hater) 

Owner of The Downliner, VMPayday and Trck.Biz

How in the world can he call me a "hater"?

1) I didnt make these people tell their true stories of paying alot of money for promises of 1 and 1/2 profit. And not pay it, and write smug replies, if any reply is given.

2) my network has more members than his.

3) I have been online as an owner, years longer than him.

4) I most likely make more money than him, and so do my members and I actually pay them. Seemingly since I dont run fake charities, post promises of cash and say I do this as a hobby but my real job is consulting clients who make millions. (who does that unless they really need to snow people for cash?)

5) Every site I have is 100% custom from scratch. I make the graphics. I program and design on a textpad, from scratch. And it takes alot of work!

So that over used "hater" tactic - fails here.

Hello everyone.  I had never seen the page that you just posted and yes that would get someone's attention.  I have been a member of the Your Viral Network for over one year now.  I was not asked to post anything by Matthew Graves.  I just felt like since I have been paid commissions that I should state that.  My results have been good.  Again, I appreciate the fact that the people I refer to his lists get added to my own autoresponder accounts.  This is the reason that I joined his lists, I had not seen any other safelists/viral mailers that did that.  I have noticed a few more of them lately and yes I joined them to.  I joined Unlock Your List, referred people to the list and was paid my commissions.  The instructions are posted on how payments are made and what the ceiling is.  And I was paid promptly.  I'm sorry that anyone has had bad experiences, I just wanted to say that I had not had it.  I have been a member of Marketing Checkpoint but was inactive.  Trying to learn how to make posts and do things in the forums.  I'm learning so that I can teach my own subscribers how to use this platform.  

I have been a member of all of Darren Olanders sites and have great results there.  I have also been a member of Maryanne Meyers sites and have good results from them.  I've got a lot to learn and definitely appreciate the input, but I was not asked to do anything by Matthew Graves.  

Donnie Ellis

No one is talking about using the safelists, or method of or effectiveness of though. This is about money taken, except for the handful that is paid (so they keep promoting).

Its about people having their commissions erased, or they paid $500 - $1500 on promises to be paid for their "investment" and then completely ignored. (That partner program).

But yet, he has been knocking me, jay and darren (and who ever else) behind the scenes when we actually DO our job. I guess to deflect from the real truth and cut competition?

There were people sounding the alarms of being ripped off before that happened, and since - many stories have been told here. Not only that, many told me in email and are not posting here. That has went on for many years.

Seriously, I think I first heard of it around 2010 and it was from 2  other TE owner / members of mine.

Then it seems to ramp up starting 2017.

Hello everyone.  I had never seen the page that you just posted and yes that would get someone's attention.  I have been a member of the Your Viral Network for over one year now.  I was not asked to post anything by Matthew Graves.  I just felt like since I have been paid commissions that I should state that.  My results have been good.  Again, I appreciate the fact that the people I refer to his lists get added to my own autoresponder accounts.  This is the reason that I joined his lists, I had not seen any other safelists/viral mailers that did that.  I have noticed a few more of them lately and yes I joined them to.  I joined Unlock Your List, referred people to the list and was paid my commissions.  The instructions are posted on how payments are made and what the ceiling is.  And I was paid promptly.  I'm sorry that anyone has had bad experiences, I just wanted to say that I had not had it.  I have been a member of Marketing Checkpoint but was inactive.  Trying to learn how to make posts and do things in the forums.  I'm learning so that I can teach my own subscribers how to use this platform.  

I have been a member of all of Darren Olanders sites and have great results there.  I have also been a member of Maryanne Meyers sites and have good results from them.  I've got a lot to learn and definitely appreciate the input, but I was not asked to do anything by Matthew Graves.  

Donnie Ellis

Hi Donnie,

I just wanted to say I completely respect the fact you posted your own experiences. That is the whole purpose (I believe) of reviewing forums, to get an idea of both sides and see what various people say/ claim/ think of a product or service so that people can make their own informed decisions.

I try to be honest with what I post online and appreciate that others do too, even if sometimes we may have different experiences.

Cheers

Nate

Nate Scifleet 

No one is talking about using the safelists, or method of or effectiveness of though. This is about money taken, except for the handful that is paid (so they keep promoting).

Its about people having their commissions erased, or they paid $500 - $1500 on promises to be paid for their "investment" and then completely ignored. (That partner program).

But yet, he has been knocking me, jay and darren (and who ever else) behind the scenes when we actually DO our job. I guess to deflect from the real truth and cut competition?

There were people sounding the alarms of being ripped off before that happened, and since - many stories have been told here. Not only that, many told me in email and are not posting here. That has went on for many years.

Seriously, I think I first heard of it around 2010 and it was from 2  other TE owner / members of mine.

Then it seems to ramp up starting 2017.

I agree. My experience with Matthew's sites are that they get me similar results for my mailings as many other traffic sources.

My issue with Matthew is that he sold me a product/ service for a significant amount (~1k USD) and did not provide the product / service that was promised. It doesn't matter how good or bad the traffic is that I get, it mattered whether or not I got the product / service I paid for.

Cheers

Nate

Nate Scifleet 

Donnie Ellis

Hmm, on the one hand I'm glad to see that some people are being paid, but on the other hand I'm sad to see that Matthew is paying out commissions that have been recently earned while still owing commissions earned several years ago - obviously, the older debts should have been paid first.

Donnie, don't you feel even slightly uncomfortable now that you know that the money that Matthew paid to you was, in effect, stolen from other people?