#241 weblord

weblord

Weblord of www.Nabaza.com & www.NameHost.us/www.1weblord.com

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,057 posts
  • LocationThe Philippines

Posted 23 October 2020 - 01:42 AM

I just found out a couple of days ago that he lost most of his domain names, too bad.

#242 lori65

lori65

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 November 2020 - 02:16 AM

I have tried to email Matthew Graves numerous times about one of my accounts

with no replies.

I am in the process of deleting my accounts that I have with his mailers.

#243 atari100

atari100

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 09 November 2020 - 03:31 PM

i have credits in many sites

my credits dissapeared :(

www.kasa.rf.gd best sites to making money online

#244 rplaha

rplaha

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 December 2020 - 02:32 PM

I thought I was the only one to get scammed by this guy, looks like there is a boatload of people here.

Anyone interested in suing him?

He owes me for site partner commissions and for coaching that he never fulfilled.

#245 rplaha

rplaha

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 December 2020 - 11:25 AM

Does MATTHEW GRAVES owe you money? If so, you're not alone!

Once a respected online marketing "guru", Matthew has turned to the dark side in the last couple of years, and now owes large amounts of money to large numbers of people.

His "Site Partners" scheme (or should I say scam?) appears to be a dead duck - I haven't managed to find a single partner who has received their earnings from the sites on which they were supposed to be partners, and the Facebook group for partners has had all members & posts removed - probably because all the posts were from people wondering when (if?) they would receive their earnings.

Matthew doesn't have a proper support ticket system - a "red flag" in itself - and doesn't reply to emails from people asking for the money they're owed.

Ironically, his mailers are well designed & have a good number of responsive members, so they are still worth joining - just don't bother paying for an upgrade, this man doesn't deserve any more of other people's money.

Yes, he owes me money also, anyone interested in taking him to court?  I'm ready to do it myself but would be great if a few of us got involved.  Margot is right, "once a trusted person" is now a con man as per all the posts in here. Email me if you want to discuss, thank you. ranjit6788@yahoo.com

#246 rpsmith

rpsmith

Hot

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 29 December 2020 - 03:43 AM

I'm surprised this thread is still going strong. Is Matthew Gravess still scamming people?

Free Video Chat Service! Get Connected And Stay Connected!

Click Here!

#247 rplaha

rplaha

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 06:25 PM

I'm surprised this thread is still going strong. Is Matthew Gravess still scamming people?

Yep, he's still signing up new people. 

Funny thing is, people are posting within the traffic exchanges and mailers that they are owed money. 

This Matthew guy is really freaked up.

#248 rpsmith

rpsmith

Hot

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 11 January 2021 - 04:02 AM

I am surprised to hear this. I lost track of him some time ago and thought he was gone.

Free Video Chat Service! Get Connected And Stay Connected!

Click Here!

#249 blessnic2019

blessnic2019

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 11 January 2021 - 10:00 AM

Top promoters are still using his websites to advertise. I am still using his sites too. The motivational messages from him looks amazing. More websites are getting launched by him.

You can use them for free. You can get Free Upgrades by referring Five People to the sites. 

$3000 Commission And Unlimited Visitors - Here Are What Admin Team Will Do For You To Get You Paid - Click Here

50,000 Visitors For Your Business From Admin - You Will Be Added To The List Of Those Qualified To Receive - $5 Per Ads Viewed / Websites Visited And $100 / $500 / $6,600 As Your Monthly Shares - Click Here

#250 ViralAdStore.com

ViralAdStore.com

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 15 January 2021 - 12:17 PM

Top promoters are still using his websites to advertise. I am still using his sites too. The motivational messages from him looks amazing. More websites are getting launched by him.

You can use them for free. You can get Free Upgrades by referring Five People to the sites. 

Please don't entertain a known scammer. This is why he's still going. Yes he's very clever.... a clever scammer. Avoid his sites altogether.

2500 FREE Credits at ViralAdStore.com for Marketing Checkpoint members!

Use Promo Code: marketingcheckpoint in the Members Area > My Account > Promo Codes

#251 richardmoyer

richardmoyer

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 February 2021 - 04:58 PM

Matthew Graves owes me over $1200 in unpaid commissions.

#252 ViralAdStore.com

ViralAdStore.com

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 05 February 2021 - 10:42 AM

Wow he's launched another site :angry:  :angry:  :angry: 

extremetrafficsystem.com

2500 FREE Credits at ViralAdStore.com for Marketing Checkpoint members!

Use Promo Code: marketingcheckpoint in the Members Area > My Account > Promo Codes

#253 Sirlon

Sirlon

• Bronze
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 February 2021 - 03:56 PM

Hi Margot:

I'm one of those "guys!"  

Subtotal Total Commissions Owed = $1771.00
Commissions Paid     
$175 - Bitcoin     
$200 - Zelle     
$67 - Upgrade To Power Station Traffic
$97 - Upgrade To Extreme Traffic Station

I keep asking and you are correct, when asking for $$ earned, "no reply"!

Lon

#254 Darren Olander

Darren Olander

Smokin'

• Administrators
  • 713 posts

Posted 06 February 2021 - 04:38 PM

I guess he continues to make a pretty good living off of his affiliates' commissions, since he doesn't pay them.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

#255 richardmoyer

richardmoyer

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 11:10 AM

Please Do Not Get Scammed By This Guy

I have paid literally THOUSANDS of dollars in Founders memberships, a Site Partnership, Lifetime Pass, Premium Memberships (before Lifetime Pass), etc.   I have been at the top of the Leader Boards for most of the launches in the last 3 years and have EARNED HIM THOUSANDS in revenue. 

Matthew Graves Suspended All My Accounts

Not only does Matthew Graves owe me over $1,200 in commissions and refuses to pay me, but in retaliation for suspending his domain names on my safe list sites, he suspended all of the accounts I have with him. I can't even find out how much he owes me now. The last partial commission payment I received was in December 2020.  He tells me that I am the 3rd highest commission earner on his sites. 

I cannot even use the 25+ MAILERS I PAID PREMIUM MEMBERSHIPS FOR.

I have NEVER received Site Partner Revenue Sharing nor a portion of the Partner Referrals for 100 Percent Mailer and CANNOT REALIZE THOSE PARTNER BENEFITS BECAUSE 100 Percent Mailer has been OFFLINE since AUGUST.  Is it a coincidence that only AFTER he suspended my accounts, did 100 Percent Mailer come back online?

I will say that the YourSuccessAdvantage system does work.  I think it is hilarious that, even though I am not PROMOTING anything by Matthew, and my accounts are suspended, I am still getting emails announcing new referrals (that are being added to my Aweber) and that I have EARNED NEW COMMISSIONS.  I just cannot see my member area or email from those sites.

No Payment AGAIN in February.  His Explanation...

See my video rant.  See the rest of my blog while you are here.

https://wp.me/p4ibIZ-15z

Rich Moyer

#256 Darren Olander

Darren Olander

Smokin'

• Administrators
  • 713 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 05:22 PM

I am prioritizing commission requests based on how long the commissions have been owing and how much affiliates are working the system as intended.

What a terrible way to run a business, if someone is owed commissions, just pay them as agreed. I can't get my head around having to have a spreedsheet to keep track of paying overdue commissions... wow.

Thanks for sharing Rich.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

#257 nextstep

nextstep

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 24 February 2021 - 10:55 AM

He just started all the websites again all of the solos never pass the server grey listing. 

#258 richardmoyer

richardmoyer

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 February 2021 - 11:15 AM

I have filed complaints with the Federal Trade Commission, Halifax NS Consumer Protection agency,  Amazon Web Services, and his Merchant Account platform provider.   This morning I filed complaints with his domain registrar, WildWestDomains, and the Orlando, FL Better Business Bureau.

His business address is a rented mailbox at the UPS Store in a strip mall in Winter Garden, Florida. 

Through the BBB site, I also have found his home address in Winter Garden, FL.  However, my wife said she is NOT willing to trade my commissions for a vacation at his NICE place near Disney World ...

#259 nextstep

nextstep

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 25 February 2021 - 10:54 AM

Someone just sent a email from here inviting people to his new list lolz 

#260 Hermann Bock

Hermann Bock

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 March 2021 - 01:39 PM

Wow, I'm new in this world and was about to sign to his site, lured by 250,000 credits in March.

But I've been here before and the name rang a bell, so... temptation resisted!

Thank you guys... being a member has already paid off.

Hermann

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users