4 replies to this topic

#1 QueenMaa

QueenMaa

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 11 February 2021 - 01:59 PM

I use Mailchimp's autoresponder for my blog but I'm thinking about changing it to Leadsleap auto responder, because it is said that Mailchimp doesn't like for people to promote affiliate links. Do you think this would be a wise move to make? Also, I see some advertising programs have where you can setup your autoresponder to help you get leads. Thanks in advance!

#2 Darren Olander

Darren Olander

Hot

• Administrators
  • 695 posts

Posted 11 February 2021 - 04:15 PM

I've also heard that mailchimp does not like affiliate promotion, so it would be wise to move anywhere else.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

#3 Kevin J Timothy

Kevin J Timothy

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • LocationTampa Bay, Florida

Posted 19 February 2021 - 04:22 PM

Leads Leap is solid all around. Their Sendsteed autoresponder is just right (and solid, too). Not overwhelming with features, but not an antiquated interface. As of today you must upgrade to Pro to get full use of the AR system. It is well worth it, though. 

#4 Glen Palo

Glen Palo

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 22 February 2021 - 08:06 AM

I am testing out LeadLeap's Sendsteed autoresponder system now. So far so good. To set up a series of emails requires a Pro upgrade. Free members can set up their list and send broadcasts.

No links, no nonsense. If you are posting ads to free sites and getting absolutely NOWHERE... we can help. Simple! No hype. See for yourself.  https://www.facebook...ktheBizOpsTeam/

#5 nextstep

nextstep

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 08:26 AM

I use them as well as you can see in my link. They are the only program i paid to upgrade for all great futures. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users