Marketing Checkpoint

Beware Of Extreme Lead Program

impetu

In December of last year I purchased a 10 million email ad campaign (with a 10,000 clicks guarantee) from extremeleadprogram.com for $269.00.

I was promoting MLM Recruit On Demand which is a lead generation program. (It's free to join and the upgrade only costs $15.00)

I had high expectations, but unfortunately I did not make any sales from this ad campaign. Not even a single sign-up. It doesn't get any worse than that.

By contrast, I promoted the same program via Herculist for $20 and even although I only received a little over 1,000 clicks, I got several sign-ups and even made a couple of sales. 

Even when I use free safelists I often get sign-ups, so to not receive any from a supposedly 10 million email ad is really strange.

I've made other smaller purchases at Extreme Lead Program in the past with mediocre results so I decided to try a much larger ad campaign thinking that would make a difference but I was sorely mistaken.

Needless to say, this was a total waste of money.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

By contrast, I promoted the same program via Herculist for $20 and even although I only received a little over 1,000 clicks, I got several sign-ups and even made a couple of sales. 

Firstly, it sounds like your program and/or the funnel you are using is very good. Those are very good results from a fairly small mailing.

However, the saying 'if it sounds too good....' springs to mind. You only have to look at the membership numbers of the leading marketing services we all use to realise 10million is either an out-and-out lie or is simply a mass spamming excercise. With Herculist as the largest safelist managing, I believe, around 80,000 even through mega-blasters and EasyHits4U, the largest membership trafficX at around 1.5million, where exactly did you think these 10million 'leads' were coming from???

socialprofile.jpg

Andy Barnes

IMTraffic.net: The Internet Marketing Directory

Don't be swayed by hype - make an informed choice.

Hottest new MLM in UK Today

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Unfortunately, I was a promoter for Extremeleads though the backoffice of automatic builder,it is one of the traffic programs that they promote.I tried them out myself and received approximately 100+ signup for my efforts but of the 100, not one of these emails proved viable. I put the emails through unbounce and they proved to be invalid for the most part.  I then tried their SMS program. nothing.  so I have had to drop them from my list. I just received anew email from them that suposedly send real leads to you directly from their google ads.   since Hope Springs Eternal I will try it for a couple of weeks to see if that is viable.  I will report back. I am forwarding your comments to the owner of that program.  Let's see if Roger can fix his bad lead  problem.  I really want them to be legitimate.