• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 impetu

impetu

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 February 2021 - 05:00 PM

In December of last year I purchased a 10 million email ad campaign (with a 10,000 clicks guarantee) from extremeleadprogram.com for $269.00.

I was promoting MLM Recruit On Demand which is a lead generation program. (It's free to join and the upgrade only costs $15.00)

I had high expectations, but unfortunately I did not make any sales from this ad campaign. Not even a single sign-up. It doesn't get any worse than that.

By contrast, I promoted the same program via Herculist for $20 and even although I only received a little over 1,000 clicks, I got several sign-ups and even made a couple of sales. 

Even when I use free safelists I often get sign-ups, so to not receive any from a supposedly 10 million email ad is really strange.

I've made other smaller purchases at Extreme Lead Program in the past with mediocre results so I decided to try a much larger ad campaign thinking that would make a difference but I was sorely mistaken.

Needless to say, this was a total waste of money.

#2 rpsmith

rpsmith

Hot

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 04:04 AM

I've seen similar scams in the past. Thanks for the info!

Have You Been Making This Expensive Marketing Mistake?

I didn't track my advertising efforts. As a result, I wasted a lot of time and money on ineffective and expensive advertising.

Click Here!

#3 nextstep

nextstep

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 08:24 AM

I saw someone sold 256 MB of emails for 7 dollars today it can not be any good i am sure. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: solo ads, email marketing, clicks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users