Photo

Coinpayment is good or Coinbase is good?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 romingson

romingson

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 23 April 2021 - 09:02 AM

May I know this which one is good to sell the product add payment button? But I saw the coinbase very hard to create sell button. Coinpayment is easy.

#2 Darren Olander

Darren Olander

Smokin'

• Administrators
  • 715 posts

Posted 23 April 2021 - 01:08 PM

I like Coinbase Commerce. This is not the same as Coinbase, it is a separate platform:

https://commerce.coinbase.com/

It has worked smoothly for me. I have nothing against Coinpayments but I believe they charge fees, Coinbase Commerce has no fees.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

#3 romingson

romingson

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 23 April 2021 - 03:27 PM

Hi, but this coinbase can't redirect receive product page

#4 Darren Olander

Darren Olander

Smokin'

• Administrators
  • 715 posts

Posted 23 April 2021 - 05:06 PM

Hi, but this coinbase can't redirect receive product page

It has API so you should be able to create whatever flow you need.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

#5 andybarnes

andybarnes

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationCheltenham

Posted 17 June 2021 - 08:18 PM

I made a payment in BTC yesterday to a program that only offered CoinPayments, which does seem to be the most widely used.

However, I was gobsmacked by the transaction fees. I hadn't verified my CoinPayments to take top ups from my debit card, so, as i had BTC in Coinbase, I thought I'd save time and transfer from Coinbase to CoinPayments, then make payment. That transfer wasn't too bad, but when I came to then make the payment to the end program, a $25 value payment ( roughly 0.0006 BTC) attracted a transaction fee of an additional 0.0004 BTC (approx)!!!

I was gobsmacked but, since I was determined to join this particular program - https://www.yourownl...com/?andybarnes I gritted my teeth and did a further transfer to cover the amount.

My advice, in the interests of your client wellbeing, if you can find an alternative to CoinPayments, I would do so.

As a newbie to things Crypto, I prefer to keep my coins in Coinbase as in and outside of internet Marketing, they do seem to be by far, the most trusted platform.

socialprofile.jpg

Andy Barnes

IMTraffic.net: The Internet Marketing Directory

Don't be swayed by hype - make an informed choice.

Hottest new MLM in UK Today

#6 davehayes

davehayes

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationPortsmouth, UK

Posted 12 July 2021 - 06:46 AM

Coinbase and Coinpayments are two different BTC models.

Coinbase allows you to receive BTC and Crypto payments into it, which you can then use to buy other Crypto related products /services, or to trade with.It is also a good platform on which to learn and earn about BTC and different Crypto currencies.You can also send Payments to other Processors, such as Paypal, as I understand it

Coinpayments is purely a processor with which to receive BTC commissions, then redirect them to buy BTC advertising.

Applied Education is the Difference

This  is Totally Free, earn money from Day 1

Find Out More

https://www.joinmysf....com/14588551.8

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users