Marketing Checkpoint

Working from home

John Priestley

• 2 weeks later...

John,

There are hundreds and hundreds of options. First thing...have you uncovered what subjects interest you the most? Jumping to new niches could require testing and education; are you willing to invest in such?

Earning an income "online" can be a fun, enjoyable process or it can be a pain. How you go about getting there and your attitude will determine that process!

Of course, you could also consider traditional Direct Selling business models. They allow you to share products, results, and business opportunities with people using the internet as the main relationship source.

Hustle. Do everything in your power to reach beyond your goals.

Guest Sue Bride

Be careful of anything that tells you that you will make a fortune with little work. There are a lot of scams and over-hyped advertising is rife. Be prepared to invest at least a little bit of money and do plenty of research first. If you want to run any ideas by me, I am happy to advise you. I made a fair few mistakes when I first started and don't want others to do the same.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there John; 

Pleased 2 meet you.

If my main motivation was early retiring and an easy to-do thing,

I will look for something that I really enjoyed to do...

and, sincerely, will not limit the options to little pocket money earnings.

When you are raking in cash, your retirement could include as well

some charities or funding community projects!

• 6 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There si something I wanted to add to this thread. Beware high pressure sales tactics or those that prey on your emotions. I have seen many and you probably have too. Most of these are scams. There is an old Japanese saying that is applied to business decisions. If it requires an immediate answer, then the answer is NO!.

Free Video Chat Service! Get Connected And Stay Connected!

Click Here!

Have you considered writing?

It's no secret that blogging is a long-term way to earn a steady income, whether through affiliate links, PPC ads, etc. but you might also consider writing regular posts for Medium.com

They have a free partner program where you can get paid when people read your posts

Did not know they pay you as well really

Have you considered writing?
It's no secret that blogging is a long-term way to earn a steady income, whether through affiliate links, PPC ads, etc. but you might also consider writing regular posts for Medium.com
They have a free partner program where you can get paid when people read your posts

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Consider owning an Advertising site. You will never be short of new members coming in everyday. You must work on it and make it popular. Owning one's business is far better than working for someone.

Do This And Qualify For Multiple - $25 / $50 / $100 Daily Income And SignUps For Your Offers - Click Here

Claim Free Upgrade and 6 Solo Ads - Click Here

• 1 month later...

Consider owning an Advertising site. You will never be short of new members coming in everyday. You must work on it and make it popular. Owning one's business is far better than working for someone.

I would ONLY recommend this if you have LOTS of TIME AND LOTS of MONEY to invest, as owning an advertising site requires both (I am in contact with various site owners and this is what they ALL tell me as I've looked into this option as well)

I would highly recommend you have someone coach you step by step. To start on your own could cost you time and money.  I spent years chasing dreams with no hope but then it all clicked.  I wish you all the best in finding the right venture for you

:) FREE DOWNLOAD ACCESS: Unlimited Promo Codes for Unlimited FREE Traffic: CLICK HERE   :) Unlimted FREE Traffic Vault Rocks!!

Well, i am the admin of SuperTrafficTeam website. I recently set it up. I am working on making it the perfect advertising site. I have all the time needed. As for money, am going to raise that.

You don't need to have Thousands to start a business website, you can start one with less than a thousand dollars and build it to your taste. Use the money you make from it to improve it.

If you include a PTC Earning Plan to it, it will help you attract thousands of members fast.

I would ONLY recommend this if you have LOTS of TIME AND LOTS of MONEY to invest, as owning an advertising site requires both (I am in contact with various site owners and this is what they ALL tell me as I've looked into this option as well)

Do This And Qualify For Multiple - $25 / $50 / $100 Daily Income And SignUps For Your Offers - Click Here

Well, i am the admin of SuperTrafficTeam website. I recently set it up. I am working on making it the perfect advertising site. I have all the time needed. As for money, am going to raise that.

You don't need to have Thousands to start a business website, you can start one with less than a thousand dollars and build it to your taste. Use the money you make from it to improve it.

If you include a PTC Earning Plan to it, it will help you attract thousands of members fast.

Hi Keven,

You got a new member… Me! :)

Hi Keven,

I agree with you 100% and some!

You can’t go wrong with a Advertising site if it’s offering FREE membership with the options to upgrade. :)

I am happy to have you on board.

Hi Keven,

I agree with you 100% and some!

You can’t go wrong with a Advertising site if it’s offering FREE membership with the options to upgrade. :)

• 4 months later...

There are a lot of opportunities out there but you need to focus on how much work your ready to put into it.Some businesses require a lot of time and effort and it's like

working for minimum wage.I prefer sites that can generate money faster without a lot of work,Like Best Easy Work...They do 90% of the work and I get page up to $200 a sale,

I have made my investment back 20 times over and never have to pay a fee...That's my kind of business.

Btyler59

Blog

There are a lot of opportunities out there but you need to focus on how much work your ready to put into it.Some businesses require a lot of time and effort and it's like

working for minimum wage.I prefer sites that can generate money faster without a lot of work,Like Best Easy Work...They do 90% of the work and I get page up to $200 a sale,

I have made my investment back 20 times over and never have to pay a fee...That's my kind of business.

Btyler59

Blog

Hi Btyler59,

I'm also a member of BestEasyWork and have a thread on BEW March 28, 2017 in the program threads:

https://www.marketingcheckpoint.com/topic/2120-best-easy-work-besteasyworkcom/?p=14753

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello everyone! I I see a lot of you guys here have experience of remote work. I wanted to ask you how do you deal with problems you have with it? Because since pandemic I started work from home and I have problems with self-organization. Also working from home making me to live sedentary life. I am hesitant to take time off for exercise because of the blurring lines...