Marketing Checkpoint

Let's talk about safelist sites!

• 1 month later...

In general, the upgraded members have a monthly bonus in credits, depending of their level.

If they sent a lot of emails in a short time, it's possible to finish the credits, so the solution

would be to surf, anyway they have an increased number of credits per link.

http://www.1001nightsmailer.com - a paid membership site which allows free members too!

http://www.pizzasafelistmailer.com - my first safelist mailer site!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I never had a problem with clicking for credit been online since 1996,  and I will be honest back in the day we had

a lot of lists that did not need validation and they were completely unresponsive.  Then somebody came up with

the new system and suddenly I was getting people signing up to my stuff.

Then slowly over the years more and more lists appeared.  I thought I died and went to heaven.  You don't realize 

what you have if you are complaining about the validation system

Go back to the days without it and you will see that nobody cares anymore about your offer at all they willl not even

see it.

OytX5V1.gif

In old days you are talking about the offer was more, more poor, now millions and millions of people have something to offer and the competition is very large.

Go back to the days without it and you will see that nobody cares anymore about your offer at all they willl not even

see it.

http://www.1001nightsmailer.com - a paid membership site which allows free members too!

I do NOT use safelists as they all are as fake as can be.  I think it has picked up on some Facebook tricks and will do anything if they do not like the site you promote or believe in.  The clientele is very questionable and has never produced a single interest let alone a serious business concern.  The safelists sites also have the rule of when you can use their mailing service which is a NO NO for me. I will not have anyone tell me when and what I can advertise EVER.   Most advertising share sites in addition do not have satisfactory Click rates, they are way below what they should be.  I will use them once, if they do not perform, then they are gone before they tell me it is OK to use the mailer now. I will always test them using the free option and I have only one site that I have invested in before, but screw me once, and that's it.  They are history in my opinion and will never again be considered.

I do NOT use safelists as they all are as fake as can be.  I think it has picked up on some Facebook tricks and will do anything if they do not like the site you promote or believe in.  The clientele is very questionable and has never produced a single interest let alone a serious business concern.  The safelists sites also have the rule of when you can use their mailing service which is a NO NO for me. I will not have anyone tell me when and what I can advertise EVER.   Most advertising share sites in addition do not have satisfactory Click rates, they are way below what they should be.  I will use them once, if they do not perform, then they are gone before they tell me it is OK to use the mailer now. I will always test them using the free option and I have only one site that I have invested in before, but screw me once, and that's it.  They are history in my opinion and will never again be considered.

Expected result is not guarantee on Safelist if you use them once. What will determine the result you will get are : 

What you are advertising

Advert Message used

Your Advert Subject

Number Of Safelist Used

Number of Times you use them.

You may advertise a business on safelist / mailer and get no result, what you should do is, change the advert message. You shouldn't continue using same advert message. Be changing them.

First message may not attract people but second message may get them attracted.

You should also advertise a page that people can see without scrolling down some of the benefits involved. Let them first see the benefits they will be getting and they will spend more time on the site to get more details.

This is how to use Safelist and Mailers.

They are a good place to meet people who are really looking for Opportunities to join and understand them.

$3000 Commission And Unlimited Visitors - Here Are What Admin Team Will Do For You To Get You Paid - Click Here

50,000 Visitors For Your Business From Admin - You Will Be Added To The List Of Those Qualified To Receive - $5 Per Ads Viewed / Websites Visited And $100 / $500 / $6,600 As Your Monthly Shares - Click Here

yes i agree with you, it's only by repetition you can gain their heart.

and it was said elsewhere in marketing that they have to see it 7 times before they buy into it.

repetition is the best teacher

You have to know how to handle them. And know that ONCE is not the way to advertise. Mcdonalds doesnt use a method once either. It takes multiple times

Persistence and consistency will lead you to success!

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've stopped using all of the ones that force you to view ads before you can send.  I almost forgot sites were still doing that.

My pet peeve is still making me wait exactly 24 hours before I can send again.  Makes it almost impossible to submit at the same time every day.

I don't have any problem waiting.  I figure I've got to wait some period of time.